Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Name ALTCOINS that will take off until 2022  (Read 1033 times)
The_Voice

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 05:59:10 AM

I have three choices in ALTS

Small and Medium caps

Divi Project for Crypto Made Easy
For those looking for Masternodes in PoS, there is no chain easier for a new-coin adopter. Nor a friendlier community
https://diviproject.org/

Odin Blockchain for Privacy Communication and Blockchain Applications, already on part two of an MVP Instant Messanger App.
https://odinblockchain.org/

Blocknet an OG in crypto - Long before ICO madness Blocknet was!
https://blocknet.co/

They are purists to the bone when it comes to privacy, security, decentralization, interchain communication and respecting all chain sovereignty.

They don't blend or absorb chain details, or wrap those details inside another chain to then say they are interoperable - they just make chains communicate one to another with tcp like protocols.

I think they will have great adoption - especially since anyone can use their API's
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:26:40 AM

There are many people here who recommend binance coins, I think that makes sense and is very worthy of consideration. Since binance launched its launchpad, BNB went skyrocketing, they have also released its own blockhain and has a decentralized exchange for its platform. This will continue to grow the BNB and I think they will continue to develop binance to become the biggest company in crypto.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 12:51:10 PM

I think there are lots of great Alt coins. I am not a Bitcoin maximalist. One project I really like is Divi because they are so focused on UX design and making crypto easy to use for the masses. They will soon have a mobile wallet that will be compatible with multiple cryptocurrencies as well. It will also be able to atomic swap different cryptos... pretty cool.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:54:17 PM

I think Waves, Stratis, and XRP are the coins that are cheap and ready for long-term hold until 2022. These coins have a good background and will surely make you gain profit in just a few years especially when bitcoin continues to rise.

tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:50:08 PM

for 2022 it was very far and it would be very difficult to see the assets that could do the pump. can only see what the project will do this year. like what the LTC will do this year, it will do halving. Next year's ethereum is a platform update. reportedly from bitcoin there are also news updates next year.
we have to find assets that carry out such reforms in 2022 to be able to speculate on the pump being carried out.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:43:52 PM

Good day Lads!

I've been a hodler for DigiByte for 3 years now and nothing happens... Any NEW or Old coins do you think would climb up the price until 2022?

P.S. Hype or Not are welcome... This is for sharing thoughts only, who knows what the future hodls!?  Wink
The only coin that we know is going to go up during that time frame is bitcoin and no other, just look at what it is happening now in the market, altcoins went up in value against fiat but most altcoins have been crashing against bitcoin, this particular bull run has been unique, it seems that many investors have lost their faith in altcoins and if that is the case it is going to be even more difficult to predict which altcoin will go in value during the next 3 years.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:36:07 PM

It's very hard to predict these days. It's because there are so many altcoins are being produced everyday and its killing the entire market because volume of money goes to them. That's why there's so many altcoins we see dying because people can't make money out of it. I suggest buying altcoins at ICO price are good way to make some profit since it can't go down and just sold them for BTC when it hits the exchange. Just be careful on buying on ICOs because too many scam attempts are happening there. Take a moment to study and look for better altcoins which you think could give you a good profit.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:46:43 PM

Definitely Stakenet.

XSN was the 3rd project to implement lightning transactions on mainnet, despite helping LTC get up to speed with it. The 2 teams made a collaboration with each other:
https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

Stakenet invented Cold Staking, (Trustless Proof Of Stake)

First POS/MN coin in the world to implement Segwit, Atomic Swaps, And Lightning.

WHY should you pay attention to this?

XSN's masternodes will act as the backbone of their entire ecosystem.
They just made their Multi Currency Lightning Wallet available for public beta testing on Linux, and at the end of this week they should be ready with the first test build for android as well.
Even if you DON'T invest, or care about Stakenet, you will still be able to use the wallet to do lightning swaps with the integrated 1-click lightning swaps feature.
As an added bonus there is a TOR-integration as well making all your transactions anonymous.
With all the regulations being forced down on exchanges, this will without a doubt be ground breaking whether you like it or not. USDT will move to lightning soon, this means, you'll be able to tether up anonymously in SECONDS with 100% privacy and without risking your coins on a centralized exchange.

ALL the transaction fees from the wallet is distributed to the masternodes holding the chains (which means you don't need to sync with the wallet at all).

Stakenet Lightning DEX
This one is a real game changer - it's a lightning DEX, which means near INSTANT trades, NO need to sync with the network - masternodes holds the blockchains.

NO KYC
NO Registration

Since it's running on masternodes, once the DEX is LIVE, the devs WONT be able to take the DEX down, even if they wanted to, THAT'S how decentralized it really is. All trading fees is distributed to masternodes

Decentralized exchanges is the future, it's how Bitcoin was meant to be used in the first place. Peer to Peer!
+1 on Stakenet
This is the only alt I've been accumulating this year.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:24:57 AM

- Nyzo
- Snowblossom
- Veil
- Piratechain
- Sinovate
- Beam
- Grin

These lowcap will do very good performances! much better than the old altcoins who already have very high pump in 2017/2018  Cool

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:54:33 AM

Good day Lads!

I've been a hodler for DigiByte for 3 years now and nothing happens... Any NEW or Old coins do you think would climb up the price until 2022?

P.S. Hype or Not are welcome... This is for sharing thoughts only, who knows what the future hodls!?  Wink
I think you missed the best stage to sell DBG, at the end of 2017. I don't want to talk about how you are investing, but I want to advise you that you should not hold on to something too long in the crypto market. why?
Because from 2017 onwards, this is the Dumping and Pumping market type. When you are profitable, you should take profits because most of the alts are affected by the price of BTC, and whales then adjust the price of BTC.
therefore, even though it is a very promising project but it is still under the control of whales, whales can make the whole plan die within a year of dumping. good luck

Mame89

Activity: 1610
Merit: 449

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:21:10 PM

For long-term investments I recommend ETH, BCH, BNB and XRP, because this altcoin in my opinion hasn't arrived in 2022 yet I'm sure it has a high selling value, this is just my personal opinion the rest is your decision to invest in altcoin what you think will bring good luck in the future, the most important thing for you to do is to continue to believe in the development of the crypto world even though we know the current conditions are worrying for those who are easily panicked.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:58:22 AM

This year is so far that it makes no sense to point any specific assets. Take a look at three years ago. What did you think about cryptocurrency in 2016, about the BTC price for 2019? By 2022, there is so many options for the scenarios that it is difficult to bet on something definite.

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:01:02 AM

For long-term investments I recommend ETH, BCH, BNB and XRP, because this altcoin in my opinion hasn't arrived in 2022 yet I'm sure it has a high selling value, this is just my personal opinion the rest is your decision to invest in altcoin what you think will bring good luck in the future, the most important thing for you to do is to continue to believe in the development of the crypto world even though we know the current conditions are worrying for those who are easily panicked.

everyone has their own opinion, and your list was good enough except xrp my friend
i don't think this xrp will survive in the TOP list of cryptocurrency until 2022,,
i think its better for you to replace xrp with litecoin  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 10:21:50 AM

Neo and Bnb and Eth These three coins have potential for 2022 for highest development in blockchain and blockchain tie ups and technology innovation we can expect more than 4 times growth
neo is a little out of balance with ethereum and BNB trade. neo is still a bit of a development. indeed the growth situation of neo is quite good in the market, but the development platform is not very good.
Out of balance? what do you mean about that?
Out of balance simply mean something is in a state of falling or knock down. However, the statement of the above user is confusing.

i can't even get it and if you wanna say NEO has less demand compared with ethereum and BNB. NEO has been loosing so many value from three digits gone to the two or even single digits in the past. NEO has not future even a new roadmap already released.
We can't definitely compared NEO with ETH and BNB cause NEO is just a shitcoin supported by a group of Chinese, it have nothing to offer the crypto community which is why it loose some of it supporters lately.

RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:10:19 PM

Good day Lads!

The world has been a global village since the Emergence of Internet in 1993. Today the talk about Libra has gained more momentum because of its affiliation to Facebook which controls the  global media and content sharing platform housing over 2billion people. So I see Libra coin a major breakout coin

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:17:38 PM

Good day Lads!

The world has been a global village since the Emergence of Internet in 1993. Today the talk about Libra has gained more momentum because of its affiliation to Facebook which controls the  global media and content sharing platform housing over 2billion people. So I see Libra coin a major breakout coin

Definitely. Libra will be a game changer in the future if Facebook is able to launch the Libra coin officially without any barrier because Libra will be exposed to billions of people through Facebook and they can expand it to Instagram and WhatsApp that they own.

Apart from Libra, I see some real good partnerships with big enterprises from Ripple, IOTA and VeChain as well. Those are the ones that I believe that will dominate in the cryptocurreny world in 2022

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:32:41 PM

I strongly believe that bitwings will be a good investment because they have a working product and the team is really serious about the project. Another token that I believe will be a good investment is Miracle Tele. I think last month they completed their ICO by hitting the hardcap and now they are paying their token holders with dividends in eth.

Censed

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:31:05 AM

ESBC (ESBC) - https://esbc.pro/

Divi (DIVI) - https://www.diviproject.org/

SINOVATE (SIN) - https://sinovate.io/
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:47:02 AM

if in my opinion the coins that will take off are ethereum and litecoin because both of these coins use a lot and are invested in the long run so that later the two coins will experience a good price increase
the only reason ethereum and litecoin will experience growth is an event in the near future they will do. etehreum will launch ETH 2.0 and litecoin will do halving, this will be an asset with new rockets.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:53:52 AM

Digibyte time will still come and we have many new projects that are worth holding for long term,harmony and celer for example or even beam and veil project,remember to do your own research

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: