Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty alone is not enough  (Read 10873 times)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:41:42 AM

I think it's high time projects know that they cannot rely solely on bounty and airdrop as a means of promotion. A lot of projects launch and they rely on their bounty campaigns and airdrop to help bring in investors and therefore fail to reach their softcap.

I never said bounties are not effective but it should only be used to create and reward their community not to bring in investors. If a project wants to promote it crowdsale then the team should deploy real promotional means like paying top influencers, attending conferences, advertisements on top sites like coinmarketcap, etc. Because no matter how good the project is, if it can't market properly then it won't reach its goals and if a project is mediocre but have a top notch marketing program, it will succeed beyond expectations.

if I only rely on bounty and airdrop then in my opinion it will not get maximum results in the launch of an ICO or IEO project ... and in my opinion here the advisors also have an important role to look for investors ... as well as investors must help carry out the coin promotion ... so that good cooperation is established to achieve success ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:09:55 AM

I think it's high time projects know that they cannot rely solely on bounty and airdrop as a means of promotion. A lot of projects launch and they rely on their bounty campaigns and airdrop to help bring in investors and therefore fail to reach their softcap.

As I have said before, business model has evolved as well. Projects really need to step up the plate if they wanted to be successful. I haven't heard any project right now that just rely on bounty or airdrop to promote their ICO.

I never said bounties are not effective but it should only be used to create and reward their community not to bring in investors. If a project wants to promote it crowdsale then the team should deploy real promotional means like paying top influencers, attending conferences, advertisements on top sites like coinmarketcap, etc. Because no matter how good the project is, if it can't market properly then it won't reach its goals and if a project is mediocre but have a top notch marketing program, it will succeed beyond expectations.

On the contrary, there are a lot of project as well that went to many conferences and media exposure. But sadly, investors are getting smarter, they don't have the same hype in 2017 and most of them just stay away from those projects.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:32:47 AM

One of the reasons why they cannot do this is they lacked funding, those methods you've mentioned required Bitcoin or Ethereum, they will not accept coins that are not yet in the market, only bounty hunters will do this, they will accept coins that are not yet in the market, in the hope that they will be rewarded once the coin they've promoted get in the market.

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:51:01 AM

The power of bounty participants and or airdrops is huge, lets remember that it can scatter all over the web because there are hundreds to thousands of bounty participants, who will be doing the promotion, so lets not look down the power of bounty, maybe the most important thing is the influential people, in this way thousands of supporters to that person maybe be able to draw attention to a certain project.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:55:21 AM

This is the correct idea. Any project can attract attracting investors, but in the present world, nothing is possible without marketing. Projects for this are first arranged for marketing.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:59:27 AM

It is not every project that can afford very huge advertising, right now that ICO's is not easy to come through as a means of raising fund for more adverts and promotion, bounties help a great deal, infact it contributes more than 50% to project development as it is the easiest and fastest way to attract investors and build a community

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 12:02:24 PM

Bounty has not been enough simply because many bounty hunters end up promoting time wasting projects ,each and everyone of you are to be blame for your own actions ,if you end up promoting a scam project just learn from it and keep looking for better ones ,only those who aren't ready to learn will remain in the same spot

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:45:09 PM

Back in the days hunting for bounties is a very rely source of income ,the reason why everyone is complaining right now is because of how hard it is for them to detect good bounty project,we have too many fake projects pumping up on this forum almost everyday and don't think that all of them have something good to offer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 01:01:17 PM

Its true that bounties are not enough to make a certain project successful. But take note that it is a big part of its success. I think to improve the effects of bounties in a certain project, the quality of the campaign should also be improve. Also, all types of campaign should be active and it should include blogs and youtube promotions. Lastly, the marketing person should be an expert and experienced.

Homorton

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:04:01 PM

It’s a good type of promotion, but of course not the only one
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:06:20 PM

Bounty promotion is for awareness only but if you want investors to invest in a project, the team should show up who they are and what are they trying to accomplish, it's the project itself and not the promotion that will make investors invest.
zaarariba

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:08:06 PM

Agree with you, it can be even different games to win tokens
Homorton

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:12:14 PM

Just played such game of one blockbattle finalist
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:12:32 PM

Actually, the aim of bounty is for advertisement, promoting a new project provided during ICO, IEO, or other crowdfunding systems.
So far, there are several types of bounty campaigns to maximize the effectiveness of project promotion. But of course, it is only for promotion, the important thing also lays on how the team can make investors trust, attracted, and also happy to join and survive the coin from the project.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
zaarariba

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:16:56 PM

Oh, I watched. Who has such game, curio?
Homorton

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

U guessed it, they launched it dedicating to blockbattle

zaarariba

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:24:33 PM

Cool, can you share a link?
Homorton

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:28:38 PM

Cool, can you share a link?

Sure https://www.curioinvest.com/game 
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:34:42 PM

The Project doing bounty campaign because it only pay small money.
Often, the project is choose to pay with their token than pay the professional advertisers with huge money.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:37:06 PM

If at least any company thinks that with the help of bounty aunters they can attract a huge number of investors, then there are no words about those who are in the teams of such companies, because they need to use professional services to promote their companies at a different level than the bounty companies.
Imagine that you would start a new project. I don’t think that at the early beginning you would have a lot of money to implement good marketing, and bounty campaigns allow you to do it without having a lot of money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: