Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty alone is not enough  (Read 10879 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:46:50 AM

I think it's high time projects know that they cannot rely solely on bounty and airdrop as a means of promotion. A lot of projects launch and they rely on their bounty campaigns and airdrop to help bring in investors and therefore fail to reach their softcap.

I never said bounties are not effective but it should only be used to create and reward their community not to bring in investors. If a project wants to promote it crowdsale then the team should deploy real promotional means like paying top influencers, attending conferences, advertisements on top sites like coinmarketcap, etc. Because no matter how good the project is, if it can't market properly then it won't reach its goals and if a project is mediocre but have a top notch marketing program, it will succeed beyond expectations.

Bounty alone is never going to be enough bounty hunters are just sending the messages and the offers across potential investors, if they see the platform and the project and they think it's worth their money, they readily invest on it, but if they think it's a bad one they will just shun or ignore it.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:48:25 AM

You have to know, bounty hunter get paid by the project's coins/token. And there's coin/token allocation for bounty hunter for every project they do.
It means that, they don't need real asset to pay the bounty hunter or in other words it's free. If they want to hire or pay influencers, they need real asset to give to them, as far as i know, top influencer won't accept new token that's going to be produced.
therefore many new projects use services from bounty hunters for the initial stages of raising their development funds. if it has been successful from sales, they have the funds to do events and advertise on some of the top sites.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:56:50 AM

I think it's high time projects know that they cannot rely solely on bounty and airdrop as a means of promotion. A lot of projects launch and they rely on their bounty campaigns and airdrop to help bring in investors and therefore fail to reach their softcap.

I never said bounties are not effective but it should only be used to create and reward their community not to bring in investors. If a project wants to promote it crowdsale then the team should deploy real promotional means like paying top influencers, attending conferences, advertisements on top sites like coinmarketcap, etc. Because no matter how good the project is, if it can't market properly then it won't reach its goals and if a project is mediocre but have a top notch marketing program, it will succeed beyond expectations.
that is correct.  I have been in a bounty where the project left all the marketing work for the hunters to do. At the end they didn't get a better result. Bounty should be one of the means of marketing
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:02:32 AM

that is correct.  I have been in a bounty where the project left all the marketing work for the hunters to do. At the end they didn't get a better result. Bounty should be one of the means of marketing
indeed, bounty was used as a marketing and promotion tool. but unfortunately the bounty hunter does not get the maximum results from the project being followed. now we can see too little allocation for bounty campaigns.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:07:00 AM

You have a point there but i doubt the project's team would do that as they will spend a lot of money if they hire top influencers in the community. BTW, who can we consider as a top enfluencers in the community?
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:58:48 AM

Bounty and airdrop are very good as a project promotion tool. Indeed, at this time there must be new promotional media to facilitate the achievement of information to investors.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:26:17 AM

Bounty and airdrop are very good as a project promotion tool. Indeed, at this time there must be new promotional media to facilitate the achievement of information to investors.
do you think that bounty campaigns will quit? I think this will not happen. just the bounty campaigns change itself. there are creating more opportunities to promote the project

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:35:29 AM

Many IEO's are using bounty hunters to prompt their coins as they thought that they can huge advertisement and they pay to the bounty hunter after completion of IEO and they have to pay a very small part of total collections.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:18:42 PM

Many IEO's are using bounty hunters to prompt their coins as they thought that they can huge advertisement and they pay to the bounty hunter after completion of IEO and they have to pay a very small part of total collections.

Because IEO is easy to find investors compared to ICO, and we don't have to complain on the reward if that was already stated when the campaign starts.
For sure before we sign up to work, we already know it exist and we agree on that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:40:04 PM

yes, the project TIm should look for a strategy so that the bounty hunters can maximize their project promotion. and in my opinion the promotion using bounty hunter is very effective because most bounty hunters are joined by the crypto community.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:52:38 PM

yes, the project TIm should look for a strategy so that the bounty hunters can maximize their project promotion. and in my opinion the promotion using bounty hunter is very effective because most bounty hunters are joined by the crypto community.

Yes, of course, we, as hunters, missed a big boom. However, if the hunters stop moving projects. Rotate investors generally can not find information about the project. They will have to pay large large news sites. That is much higher than the budget of hunters. And not always suitable for the legislation of the country.

Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:54:42 PM

For now BOUNTY is not so effective fot just advertising and and some things like that. But then, bounty is cheap in terms of efficiency, for the bounty itself much better than just purchase for some advertising. by that is from my point of view.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:57:13 PM

You have a good point. Bounty is good source of income but if you are doing it alone it is hard to support our financial issues. If we think we have lot of choices and opportunitues that we can grab to earn crypto. We need to use and grab the opportunity even the knowledge or resources that we have or that we can use to make our life better and to have a great income coming from crypto industry.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

for bounty campaigns, it is indeed very difficult to publish a campaign because the audience that is obtained is already lacking and especially in social media because I see many who use fake audience accounts and I agree with marketing techniques through advertising providers because it seems that it is still effective
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 04:17:01 PM

I agree with your point of view, all of which are very reasonable. But it is only suitable for projects that have invested initially or are backed by big VCs, because as you say, hiring celebrities, participating in events is very expensive.
With startups, they don't have enough money to do that, so bounty is still an effective way when they pay with their own money (tokens), and promoters will have money if the project mobilizes funds.

Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:45:26 PM

Not all gifts are successful, there are also broken gifts and even gifts that are not paid by the manager, but many follow gifts because they do not need to spend capital first but if they want to become investors or traders must spend capital first, even though it is more profitable than  bounty but people will still survive with this gift

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:24:51 PM

The fact remain a good project doesnt need too much adverts. It always attract investors by itself with just little promotion. I will never write off Airdrop and Bounty Campaign as an effective promotional tools for ICO Project. I believe they also playing their roles. Bounty hunters conduct all sort of campaigns which i believe is highly effective . i.e Content , Youtube  , Banners and Signature.. Somehow , those promotional techniques play their parts.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:45:15 PM

Another point again is that, it is not good to depend on not just bounty, but cryptocurrency in general. I believe that those who based their livelihood on it alone will be able to say much about the challenges they face, because  they will not be able to stick to whatever right decision that will be of help to them and that will maximize their profits. Having another stream(s) of income outside the crypto world, is of utmost importance.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:11:11 AM

Holding bounty campaigns and other kind of marketing is very recommended to attract the investors.
I think IEO is one of the effective strategy to promote your project to many kind of users such investors, traders, holders, etc.
For example the Harmony project, they was running bounty and IEO, and their project have succeed to raised money.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:07:23 AM

Sometimes i am tired to join bounty campain, I dont know why i just have a fail bounty in this year.
Now Jule 2019 and i don't get income payment in bounty campain.
There is ao have a deley, not get paid and scam project.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: