Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty alone is not enough  (Read 10873 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:30:04 AM

Sometimes i am tired to join bounty campain, I dont know why i just have a fail bounty in this year.
Now Jule 2019 and i don't get income payment in bounty campain.
There is ao have a deley, not get paid and scam project.
well, before joining the bounty, it's a good idea to do in-depth research on a project. well, I also feel a lot of scam from the bounty that I support. however, I don't think that's a problem. many things I learned from that. if you really feel that a bounty is not enough, then you need to work, or build a business.

Bounty is never enough as it's not a job that could sustain our needs, just do it for fun, if you make some be happy but always long for something that will give you a fix income and that's your job or your business. I know a lot of people in our community which quit their job to do full time bounty, but now they are back looking since bounty is not as profitable as before.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:35:59 AM

Sometimes i am tired to join bounty campain, I dont know why i just have a fail bounty in this year.
Now Jule 2019 and i don't get income payment in bounty campain.
There is ao have a deley, not get paid and scam project.
well, before joining the bounty, it's a good idea to do in-depth research on a project. well, I also feel a lot of scam from the bounty that I support. however, I don't think that's a problem. many things I learned from that. if you really feel that a bounty is not enough, then you need to work, or build a business.

Bounty is never enough as it's not a job that could sustain our needs, just do it for fun, if you make some be happy but always long for something that will give you a fix income and that's your job or your business. I know a lot of people in our community which quit their job to do full time bounty, but now they are back looking since bounty is not as profitable as before.
Right, if you'll treat this as side job you can still enjoy working without expecting too much from the bounty, you should understand that this year is no longer like way back when there's only few bounties that really pay good rewards after  your participation.

If you decide to continue joining do it not to aimed big rewards but to help the project that you believe, focus with how the team could succeed because after that you'll also harvest the success for joining successful project.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:38:07 AM

In order to maximize ones profit, a bounty hunter is required to endeavor to participate in other avenues for making profit in crypto which may include trading and investment. Bounty hunting can take as long as 6 months to receive thus when the bounty program is run for about 3 to 4 months and distribution takes about a month or two.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:40:41 AM

I noticed that new projects do not want to invest in the promotion of their product
they even take out the token, on bad exchanges with a small number of users,
there the price falls and they are not taken for good exchanges
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:47:22 AM

Bounties and airdrops now are not as effective as before. Perhaps because when it comes to such marketing strategies, they are done by almost each and every crypto project including scams. Nowadays, they really have to face the potential investors through road shows, seminars, talks, and the like. They really have to answer the questions in front of them.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:42:09 AM

projects that only rely on bounty hunters are projects that are of less quality, and do not want to spend money to hire top influencers, the most important thing is how they can market their projects, and usually this will be successful depending on the amount of funds they spend , the greater the capital spent, the greater the success they will achieve.

cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:48:28 AM

projects that only rely on bounty hunters are projects that are of less quality, and do not want to spend money to hire top influencers, the most important thing is how they can market their projects, and usually this will be successful depending on the amount of funds they spend , the greater the capital spent, the greater the success they will achieve.
because they don't have development funds. such projects are not very good to follow. I am more interested in projects that have worked together with exchanges when holding bounties. it is the best marketing method because exchanges already have a community that is ready to buy their products if the project is really good.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:21:10 AM

Every project has a marketing budget/tokens and out of that they use some for bounty campaigns. I agree that it can not be the only mode of promotion and if team relies only on it then bounty hunters will also get less value when they sell tokens on exchanges. so marketing should be implemented by various modes as you explained. also one more important nowdays is market makers and i noticed projects with huge hype got dumped without volume/marketmakers.
as per me even 100k usd worth tokens are good for bounty and if team get good exchanges/hype then this 100k will become 500k usd. win-win situation for all people involved in that project.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:22:32 AM

I think it's high time projects know that they cannot rely solely on bounty and airdrop as a means of promotion. A lot of projects launch and they rely on their bounty campaigns and airdrop to help bring in investors and therefore fail to reach their softcap.

That's what I think, airdrops and bounties are not mainly used to promote the projects to attract investors, but rather it is more like a promotion to build a community that will improve the project itself by getting feedbacks and suggestions. I don't know how a great marketing starts up, but I also don't think that all project can afford to hire influetial people because they are expensive.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:10:40 AM

I think it's high time projects know that they cannot rely solely on bounty and airdrop as a means of promotion. A lot of projects launch and they rely on their bounty campaigns and airdrop to help bring in investors and therefore fail to reach their softcap.

I never said bounties are not effective but it should only be used to create and reward their community not to bring in investors. If a project wants to promote it crowdsale then the team should deploy real promotional means like paying top influencers, attending conferences, advertisements on top sites like coinmarketcap, etc. Because no matter how good the project is, if it can't market properly then it won't reach its goals and if a project is mediocre but have a top notch marketing program, it will succeed beyond expectations.

Beside holding bounty and airdrop, the developer team should conducted their own marketing by establishing many partnerships with many companies. With a partnership, investors will be more interested because the product can be used in real world

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:20:05 AM

Yeah it is true that bounty is not enough for a living. Depending on bounties alone can't give you the right amount of money for you to live in a certain time. Bounties can give you money but not on the time that you need it. Also, bounties takes time to finish which you need to wait and if you don't have alternative source of income, you won't have money on times you are still on bounties. So, we need altenative of source of income don't just depend on bounties alone.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:46:50 AM

I think most of the projects are really not just relying on bounty and airdrop but they have some ways of paid advertising too like their logos are in some sponsored websites, forums and even in exchanges. Bounty is a free advertisement in which they are not oblige to pay the hunters that is why most of the projects will really use bounty as part of their advertising strategy as if they will success or not they have nothing to lose in bounty advertising.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:55:46 AM

Of course if a project only relies on bounty based promotions it is certainly not effective but a project is successful if the team also contributes to promoting the project so that it can bring investors in large numbers but I disagree if the bounty does not act as a prize. important role because we know there are many investors in this forum, even you as a bounty participant will definitely participate in purchasing tokens if this project is indeed very good.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀