Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅ DOTHEREUM⭐️ - The smart-contract parachain✅ ⭐️  (Read 878 times)
Sapchene

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:44:15 AM

And how will the demand for the coin rise, is there a plan of action? We need strong marketing.
There are many ways to increase the demand for the coin, but this is the main task of the developers.
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:55:57 AM

And how will the demand for the coin rise, is there a plan of action? We need strong marketing.
There are many ways to increase the demand for the coin, but this is the main task of the developers.

The higher the price of $XTH the better for everyone, both for developers and for ordinary users who own $XTH.
Allyamov

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:04:54 AM

I would like to follow the news of the project, tell me, do they have an official Twitter or telegram channel?
Kapalin

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:11:34 AM

I would like to follow the news of the project, tell me, do they have an official Twitter or telegram channel?
I have been watching the news via their Twitter, it is very convenient. https://twitter.com/DothereumXTH
Allyamov

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:21:41 AM

I have been watching the news via their Twitter, it is very convenient. https://twitter.com/DothereumXTH

Okay, thank you so much for your help. Kiss Kiss
Pariseev

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:09:08 AM

What about the bounty of the company or airdrop? I would like to get as many bonuses as possible.
Chechern

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:25:46 AM

What about the bounty of the company or airdrop? I would like to get as many bonuses as possible.
The road map has information about the bounty, but whether it is open to all, I did not understand.
Genrived

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:26:40 AM

The road map has information about the bounty, but whether it is open to all, I did not understand.
I have often met projects that conduct a private bounty company, to improve efficiency.
Delegat6

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:51:21 AM

I have often met projects that conduct a private bounty company, to improve efficiency.
Quite a normal situation, but I would like to get off the list of favorites:)
LilGeeg

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:53:38 AM

Information on account of the bounty is not present, then it is closed.
VerDinr

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:07:48 AM

Is Dothereum a competitor to Polkadot?
Competition is the engine to perfection.
JuniopFid

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:12:51 PM

How can I participate in the distribution of free $XTH? Cry
Anyone can take part, there are no restrictions that pleases the eye.
Mylnik

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:30:42 PM

You can get $XTH for free at a ratio of 1:1 if you hold ETH in a personal wallet. After a network snapshot on July 7, 2019, $XTH will be distributed automatically.
The important thing is that your ether must be stored in a personal wallet and not on an exchange.
Ferrin2

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:40:06 PM

You can get $XTH for free at a ratio of 1:1 if you hold ETH in a personal wallet. After a network snapshot on July 7, 2019, $XTH will be distributed automatically.
The important thing is that your ether must be stored in a personal wallet and not on an exchange.
Personally, I only use MyEtherWallet, will it do? I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.
Ferrin2

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:44:12 PM

Information on account of the bounty is not present, then it is closed.

But sorry, bounty the program is quite popular advertising tool that cannot be underestimated.
Buzlov

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:47:35 PM

Personally, I only use MyEtherWallet, will it do? I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.

All popular wallets such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, etc.
Sapchene

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:31:24 PM

What are Key features and advantages? I'd like to get this straight.
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:26:37 PM

Dothereum helps create a cross-chain future where any asset can be instantly exchanged between legacy blockchains. It is the ultimate interface for inter-blockchain communication that will link first dozens and then hundreds of networks.
Allyamov

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:44:21 PM

Dothereum helps create a cross-chain future where any asset can be instantly exchanged between legacy blockchains. It is the ultimate interface for inter-blockchain communication that will link first dozens and then hundreds of networks.
It sounds very nice, I will be happy to see how the idea will be embodied in reality.
Kapalin

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:34:44 AM

This is the main task and the very essence of the project, waiting for implementation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: