Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 974 times)
Muroheq

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:55:16 PM

very good project, I really like this BAGS project ... I support, and want to invite all my friends to support and succeed by participating in these BAGS ... love you bags 😍

@Muroheq
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NishanthR

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:55:45 PM

Just thought of sharing some points regarding BAGS project as a community member. I was in this project from beginning. Let's say I joined in this group when there are 200 in total. Now it has gone 4k+ members within 2 weeks. This was one of the huge achievement and great background work from marketing perspective of the project. Next, when compare to airdrop distribution of other projects they had done quicker and without much verification checkpoint's in early stage of the bounty. Since the community members are less and mostly they trusted them. When the increase in community members, many started to find alternate ways to get tokens by scamming and cheating with bots. So, they included the verification checkpoint's which is pretty much helpful in fair distribution of tokens. When compared to other deflationary projects, BAGS seem to be pretty much different and they have best customer support. I can able to see their reply 24/7,which is not happening in other projects. And this makes the community to be very much active. Also, the value & volume of tokens keep on raising before the official launch in exchange. I bet it will easily reach 1$ before official listing. The team has future plans, they are yet to announce soon after the complete distribution. As a community, we should stand with them to make this project huge and one of the best project in deflationary part. Thanks Team.A testimonial by a strong believing community member.[/color]
Regi1933

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:40:16 PM

My name regiansyah
My telegram account @regiansyah

I really LOVE BAGS, i will support this project till success, and i will tell my friend to be holder BAGS TOKEN Wink
Jonathan_swift

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:35:32 PM

So far I watched this project grow to become something extraordinarily phenomenal in just few weeks it started. That means one thing, potential. This project has so much potential, so much active and consistent members and an excellent set of Administrators. It's just one of a kind
airdrop radio

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:46:14 AM

I think this is a fresh idea, where you can replace bad tokens with BAGS tokens that have good value, with a small number of supplies, I'm sure this project will succeed.
Artdeep1

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:41:12 AM

Hi guys, whoever reading this, come and join us in telegram, see for yrself the community is growing! Unofficial dexs already listing bags and more great things happening on the way for bags community.
You wil see me here again soon and update yall in my journey with bagstoken..cheerss
Hariharan98

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:31:05 AM

I have always been interested in crypto currencies and I stumbled upon Bags Tokens. I must say I'm very lucky to have been introduced to this coin. I find this coin very genuine. They provide bounties on time unlike other coins that waste your time. This coin respects and values your time and I find that to be very considerate of them. Moreover the admins of the group are very supportive, they clarify your doubts very quickly.
andydorji

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:34:47 AM

Hi guys, whoever reading this, come and join us in telegram, see for yrself the community is growing! Unofficial dexs already listing bags and more great things happening on the way for bags community.
You wil see me here again soon and update yall in my journey with bagstoken..cheerss
I have joined the telegram group, I can agree with everything you have said. And I was thinking maybe we should call ourselve BAGGERS!!🤣
Hariharan98

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:47:16 AM

I was a victim of many scams, I entered into this project reluctantly and honestly it was the best decision of my life.  It is like manna from heaven. I'm very thankful to the founders of this wonderful project😍
Happy to be a part of Bags Community ♥️
andydorji

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:24:55 AM

I was a victim of many scams, I entered into this project reluctantly and honestly it was the best decision of my life.  It is like manna from heaven. I'm very thankful to the founders of this wonderful project😍
Happy to be a part of Bags Community ♥️

I love how you are so positive about this project, we are on the same page on this. I have seen many project start, make big promises and eventually disappear without offering much. I have been observing BAGS and the progress it's making right now is amazing. I hope more people learn about BAGS and what it's aims to do
darkoslo

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:09:22 AM

TG: @darkosi

I have already upcycled some of my worthless tokens and received my BAGS as promised.
Great team and community. I'm having a lot of fun.
Alaybin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:13:58 AM

first, I feel very fortunate to be able to follow the bounty of the bags, this bounty is very different from other airdrop or bounty. I think this project in the future will grow rapidly and I'm sure this token will be very popular later
cairanwhite

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:02:12 PM

Good project and to the moon token in the future. I realy realy hold bags token if i received this token.
Eyann

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:07:03 PM

So im a member of BAGSTOKEN community and what I can say is that Im very happy to be part of and and excited as the amount of members are continuing to grow. Active Developer team and members , and healthy discussion. You who are reading this, dont let this chance to join us and be part of Bagstoken community 😉. Holding dead coins? Well, it's the best chance to upcycle them and receive BAGS 👜👜👜
nanimonaishi

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:10:16 PM

If you have many failures and losses in the crypto world, come and join the $BAGS Community.
$BAGS is now transforming a story of failure and loss into astory of GROWTH and SUCCESS.
zxcKar

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:08:19 PM

BAGSSSS

Dont be late to success  Grin
BAGS is here to help you from losing ,
All uou need to do is to join @bagstoken .
BAGS is waiting to you now   Grin
penggila31

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 02:19:42 PM

Lots of blockchain projects who raised millions of dollars during a bull run lost their token value in a bear market, and without a working project or any income, were unable to pay their employees and had to end their projects. These “zombie” tokens still have some active traders, so they have value, but project progress has stopped and founders dumped their tokens. Token holders are forced to sell low or hold without knowing if the value will ever rise. BAGS will try to help all those victims to regain their investment value. 
paknandar

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:28:03 PM

To get token bags, we have to follow airdrop and bounty upcycle, this is very different from other airdrops that I have participated in and are very closely watched by the team to get this token. so in my opinion this token will become a token that has enormous potential later and I will continue to support it Smiley Smiley Smiley
NishanthR

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:16:28 PM

How is BAGS different from other ICO project?

1)Deflationary with Minimum Supply (10,00,000 Coins)
2)2% Burn rate for every transaction made in block chain first year and keeps on decreasing from next year
3)ERC20 Token which runs in Ethereum block chain
4)80% Distribution of tokens to Community Holder through Air Drop
5)Already listed in ForkDelta and Token.Store exchange before official announcement
6)Planning to list in popular DEX's and CEX's soon
7)Strong Community with 24/7 Admin support from the Group

What else needed from this token to BOOM!! BOOM!!. It will definitely gonna ROCK.
Jonathan_swift

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:54:38 PM

A community can only thrive because of its project relevance and the contribution of community members. So far these project has met and even surpassed those requirements. This is really a very unique project and one I'm really grateful I'm a participant of
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: