Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on BNB for the future maybe in few years time?  (Read 2509 times)
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:31:38 AM

BNB will keep rising cause massive adoption from Binance users especially. BNB nowadays is use for trade fee discount, for purchase IEO and owned by the biggest exchange nowadays. So of course BNB will keep rise in the future.

Being called Digital Platinum, it attracts the attention of more and more investors. On the other hand, we all know that this token is just a part of Binance exchange. If it is suddenly bankrupted (yes, these things happen even with the leading companies), BNB can go to the bottom line. Nevertheless, in the nearest 1-2 years, it is supposed to be among the most popular cryptos.

Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:18:20 PM

Although the future is difficult to predict correctly, I think BNB has the potential to become a big altcoin. Not sure if it could become the king of altcoins, but it is clear that BNB will be a big and potential project later. With the development of Binance exchange, BNB is considered a project worth our investment.
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 12:41:04 PM

I have no doubt that BNB will be able to stay or rise above the market in the future, because the developers are very competent in developing and improving their project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:45:22 PM

BNB is an altcoin boss? I think it will be very difficult, BNB must develop its own platform if you want to be a boss, at least approach Tron, because in my opinion if the BNB is only a coin and not a platform then they will remain an evolving altcoin but will not be the boss altcoin in the future.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 01:57:19 PM

There is no doubt, in coming years BNB will rule the market. There are two reasons for it. With its exchange platform, Binance has become number one crypto exchange in the world. Second, Binance has provided a platform for dApps to build their apps. This blockchain solution is attracting many dApps towards Binance chain and thus its growing day by day. With the huge benefits out of fees generated by exchange, there are more than enough funds available for more research and thus development.

pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:51:01 PM

I don't know when will people stop comparing bitcoin with BNB. Both the coins are totally different with different use cases.
Personally I don't think BNB would ever be able to come near to bitcoin's price just because of the fact that it is centralized.
Even ETH being bitcoin's strong competitor has never made it half of bitcoin's price ever. For other altcoins to reach that level is like expecting a windows NT to run GTA5  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:04:41 PM

Considering BNB as an altcoin being compared to bitcoin is a full book for discussion. BNB has got great potentials and great volume and being a product of such a great exchange makes BNB a great altcoin to consider. Investing into BNB for long term profit in the future is key and a great decision to make. BNB will moon in the few years to come and investing into it is very significant.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:15:49 PM

Mind you BNB is not Bitcoin, don't expect any coin to rise like bitcoin has rise in the past but that does not take anything away from other coins, anything can happen to BNB.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:23:42 PM

Hi Guys new to this website.
Long story short, I remember Bitcoin in 2014 when I was at Uni but I thought it was only for deepweb but saw it on the news late 2017 then was so interested in crypto.
What do you guys think about BNB(Binance coin) do you guys think it can be the boss of altcoins?
Do you think it can overcome Bitcoin at some stage of time?

What do you guys think? Interested to know mix opinions about it.

Thanks.

(Please no hate.)

Nithing altcoins can overcome the king of crypto(bitcoin) we knows BNB is now popular altcoins supported by the binance exchange. BNB is the project of binance the most poopular exchange today so not paossible for BNB to b come expensive coin goes on top but i do not believe they race the major coins of crypto bitcoin and ethereum.
kendedese

Activity: 530

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:34:45 PM

I am very confident that the price of BNB can reach $ 500 when a bullish market occurs, I see BNB is the most appropriate altcoin for long-term investment.

mayureeana

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:54:34 PM

Bnb werent bad at all i hold some of them on KuCoin exchange. Kcs have a good performance as well look at cmc, it's mooning LOL
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:42:35 AM

I am very confident that the price of BNB can reach $ 500 when a bullish market occurs, I see BNB is the most appropriate altcoin for long-term investment.
That's too high, and your confident is too high as well.

If you think of short term, then I would disagree with you but if it's long then for sure I will agree with that prediction.
If ETH were able to reach $1,500+, I don't think BNB which is a great project would not reach that level, but it will really take time, 2-3 years it's possible.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pisquare

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:45:22 AM

In stock and commodity markets I have seen so many exchanges and brokers closed so I can not be sure if there will be BINANCE in 5 years.If there will be Binance ,BNB will be good and exist if not just vice versa.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:31:40 PM

Only if you can see the potentials of such an amazing altcoin, it has a real great potential in the coming future with great volume as well. Holding such a coin for future profit is a going to be a great asset and this altcoin being a product of BNB makes it a better altcoin over the many. My opinion is, BNB is going to outshine many alts in the few years to come.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

Hi Guys new to this website.
Long story short, I remember Bitcoin in 2014 when I was at Uni but I thought it was only for deepweb but saw it on the news late 2017 then was so interested in crypto.
What do you guys think about BNB(Binance coin) do you guys think it can be the boss of altcoins?
Do you think it can overcome Bitcoin at some stage of time?

What do you guys think? Interested to know mix opinions about it.

Thanks.

(Please no hate.)

BNB Coin has grown exponentially and has benefited many investors. This year, BNB Coin is able to penetrate its highest price amid the weakening of altcoin prices and I think BNB Coin can be a good long-term investment. I think the price of BNB Coin can break through $ 50 by the end of the year

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:45:51 PM

Binance coin (BNB) continues to show its "power", even when the market is still in a bearish trend (down). It has reached its all-time highest point against Bitcoin (BTC) and has the potential to outperform Bitcoin significantly, regardless of how the market trades this year.

Market demand is better BNB but in terms of price is very difficult to equate with Bitcoin, at least the price will be equal to Ethereum
There's no assurance to what extent binance can reached after, but investment wise chances to gained more in the long term position is possible to this project, a lots of supports and the platform where most of the traders are enjoying to use, if you will look for solid and long term investment considering this coin as part of your big assets.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:49:36 PM

if for the next 3-5 years I think BNB is still very good for investment. or even in the peak of the market that was once owned by BNB.
Blockchain development does not take place quickly. take a long time to be able to make their blockchain truly the best alternative used by the market.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:11:56 PM

Binance coin (BNB) continues to show its "power", even when the market is still in a bearish trend (down). It has reached its all-time highest point against Bitcoin (BTC) and has the potential to outperform Bitcoin significantly, regardless of how the market trades this year.

Market demand is better BNB but in terms of price is very difficult to equate with Bitcoin, at least the price will be equal to Ethereum

This project shows power since December last year. It`s the time when price started to rise, and that rise
didn`t stop until price reached 33$, that`s ATH! In that time market was in bad condition, only after some of
the coins started recovery. BNB made awesome progress and we can just imagine what will happen in some time
when entire market get`s into bulls trend.
   I believe in BNB in long-term. I have it and I plan to buy more, it`s how much I believe in BNB!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:25:20 PM

Binance ceo, CZ, clearly has big plans for BNB. In fact, I'm beginning to believe that BNB might overtake where Ethereum currently is. However, one has to cast some doubts on bnb when you consider the fact that coins trading on binance chain have dipped so bad. It casts a cloud of uncertainty over the future of binance and bnb in general

bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:43:55 PM

if for the next 3-5 years I think BNB is still very good for investment. or even in the peak of the market that was once owned by BNB.
Blockchain development does not take place quickly. take a long time to be able to make their blockchain truly the best alternative used by the market.
But if you look at BNB for all time, this year the developers have done a lot for the project and in a short time BNB began to be considered a very promising project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: