Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am very Pro Dogecoin – Says Ethereum Co-founder, Vitalik Buterin  (Read 7836 times)
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:56:05 AM

In my opinion, dogecoin is still difficult to develop more rapidly. If we see the chart movement of the price of dogecoin from the past it still runs in place.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

It seems to me dogecoin has a pattern and the price goes up and down. Remeber when it was near 80 satoshis. Then for a long while 40. I like how the token looks too. Funny how a meme can now be worth so much.
In my opinion, dogecoin is still difficult to develop more rapidly. If we see the chart movement of the price of dogecoin from the past it still runs in place.

Dogecoin payment works well. Nice and fast.

Have you seen what Dogecoin twitter say? The DEV wasn't quite, they have developed a lot of thing within this time. I think something big is going to happen in Dogecoin. It will get a huge pump soon.

I think so too. It is a good time to buy so I bought some. I hope to make a good profit from this.
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:21:19 AM

I often hit dogecoin but in my opinion the support will not affect the development of dogecoin because dogecoin usually only rises when there are certain events (ex binance hype) and also dogecoin is very influential to the price of bitcoin so if the price of bitcoin is going up dogecoin will decline quite appreciably .
Dogecoin will help us to get profits, if we have enough patience to hold that coin. There are lots of confusion that why such a joke coin can survive over many years in the very harsh crypto market. The Dogecoin, has also had very very high daily volume, and sometimes it ranked in the top 20 on coinmarketcap.com
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 11:43:34 AM

if he really said that, he should integrate dogecoin with ethereum. we need to see more parthnership with dogecoin not just speculations. business thrived when solid start ups and partnership works out.

Uhm, how exactly would you propose he'd do that?
Doge and Ethereum are two completely different coins, there's no sense in trying to integrate them.

In my opinion, doge is just fine the way it is now, it doesn't need partnerships or whatever.
More than that, once other projects start to influence dogecoin too much, it would completely ruin what it's all about.

Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:10:41 AM

I have a very solid understanding now that CZ, Vitalik and Justin Son are close friends and they together pump the market, no matter how much anyone pump or shill,  bitcoin to dogecoin ratio will be like 1000 : 1, bitcoin is , was and will always remain the king coin.

ForkNinja.com

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:13:17 AM

Interesting.... I've never understood why people hold and trade dogecoin... People in other countries go crazy over it in TG groups for some reason.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:00:11 AM

I do not know how much money the dogecoin executives have spent on marketing like this, But actually, doge has a good security system, a large community and a lot of supporters
Dogecoin has a very interesting system, but they have been well unknown for too long and I am glad with the step that the developers has taken, which I am sure they are on the right part to having full blown project now that most of these notable public figures are beginning to support doge and I learn also that it is planning to list on Binance if it has not been listed already.

Doge was one of the coin I use to be very interested in because of the solid concept that they have in their whitepaper, but I have never invested in them because I was not happy with the performance of the team, and I would not want to hold coin that the team members are not active, but now that it seems they are working actively well now, I think it is better I quickly make some investment now, because I because I believe doge will surge very high.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:40:35 PM

With the circulation of the news that Vitalik buterin pro-Dogecoin, is this the reason ethereum prices are slow in growth? I don't think so, because everyone has the right to like or like other people's products. I am optimistic that this is something that is mediocre and very reasonable. Thank you mate.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:43:22 AM

With the circulation of the news that Vitalik buterin pro-Dogecoin, is this the reason ethereum prices are slow in growth? I don't think so, because everyone has the right to like or like other people's products. I am optimistic that this is something that is mediocre and very reasonable. Thank you mate.

Just because you are in a competitor in another similar product that does not mean that you cannot like the competitors product. The same literally goes in the real world just because you are a part of a certain company lets say Adidas that is not a reason for you to not like product from Nike and vice versa. The same goes to cryptocurrency though what I am curious about the their intent as any news regarding a certain altcoin could potentially affect price.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:13:45 PM

Dogwcpon was recently listed in Binance and after it was announced, CZ of Binance took to Twitter to say that unlike other coins/tokens listed in Binance, Dogecoin was listed because if popular demand and because it has a large following.

muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:22:01 PM

Seems they tried to manipulate dogecoin to go up and I think they are success because dogecoin was pump on july 5 amazing, if these guys keeps supporting dogecoin it will surely to go up more.

Dogecoin is now on the Binance which is a great victory of the project I think. By the way, Elon Musk called DOGE his favorite cryptocurrency, which can tell us much. This token has some of the lowest commissions on the crypto market. If we take into account the other great features like anonymity, we can wait for the best future for this small but powerful crypto.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:15:42 PM

Then that is good for dogecoin, it's been here for many years and one of the old coins in the market, now it's also traded in the best exchange in crypto which is Binance and I'm glad to see some positive words from influential people and hopefully it will help for DOGE to grow.

I'm holding some DOGE as it's part of the coins where I diversified my investment but from the moment I bought it, I already believe it has less potential compared to the others that I bought but honestly I'm surprise that it was able to perform a bit this year, but unfortunately I'm long term for this coin so probably it will make me hold more time before I can sell it.

Agree. Vitalik's support of Dogecoin, would greatly benefit the cryptocurrency in many ways. This brings some level of marketing/promotion for Dogecoin, as people who never heard about it will become curious into it because of the positive comments from Ethereum's founder. While it's no secret that Dogecoin is largely abandoned in development, it could rise from the ground up until it becomes an active cryptocurrency for the whole world to use.

Comparing Dogecoin to other cryptocurrencies in existence today, it's one of the most inexpensive ones you can buy right now. Even if it never resurrects in development, it'll be one of the few cryptocurrencies that will survive in the mainstream world for a very long time. If Vitalik is deeply interested into Dogecoin, he could "port" it to the Ethereum blockchain as a sort of upgrade for the cryptocurrency. It could be a new ERC-20 token that could be swappable from the original DOGE, or simply a smart contract which acts as a bridge between the Dogecoin and Ethereum blockchains. The possibilities here are endless.

As Dogecoin is being traded on one of the biggest exchanges of the world (Binance), it's hard to tell that it'll die anytime soon. The community is getting stronger each day, despite being under the radar of most investors and traders across the crypto market. Someday, if Dogecoin gets the attention it deserves, it could become worth at least $0.10 per coin. It has even more transaction activity than Bitcoin Cash itself.

Nonetheless, I'm glad to know that Vitalik fully supports Dogecoin in every way. Lots of exciting things may be yet to come for Dogecoin within the future. Hence, it won't be bad to buy and hodl this hidden gem for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:24:57 PM

Well!!

As, Previously, we saw Elon Musk publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. Recently, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry, John Mcafee also showed his love for Dogecoin. John believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon” and agreed that Dogecoin is gearing up for a big price rally.

At present, Dogecoin has found a new supporter. On July 4th, Co-founder of ethereum,  Vitalik Buterin tweeted, “I’m very pro-Dogecoin”.

Dogecoin is getting love from popular faces, What's the reason behind this love and support?
I do not like both coins , I consider them only for speculation , and so I think in the future they may disappear from the market, as in these coins at the moment little development.

So if you don't like both, have you ever used doge to transfer your coins from one exchange to another? If not, maybe you are missing something. I have been using doge for so long already. I may not be a long-term holder but I used doge for transfer purposes because it is cheap and most of the exchanges offer doge pair for trading.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:56:55 AM

Dogecoin could be a good cryptocurrency but there are numerous public figures in the crypto space supporting the coin and this could be nothing but just a hype which anyone would not want to get caught up in. Dogecoin does have great advantages over some other altcoins, but It should not be overpaid for all in the of FOMO.
ariyzt

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 03:13:01 AM

Nothing serious about that , it's something normal if someone loving other cryptocurrency even that coin co founder like vitalik buterin. DOge coin is one of some alt coin that worth to buy and the community look support this coin until now, just look at the prices, its keep growing
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:36:34 PM

Well!!

As, Previously, we saw Elon Musk publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. Recently, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry, John Mcafee also showed his love for Dogecoin. John believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon” and agreed that Dogecoin is gearing up for a big price rally.

At present, Dogecoin has found a new supporter. On July 4th, Co-founder of ethereum,  Vitalik Buterin tweeted, “I’m very pro-Dogecoin”.

Dogecoin is getting love from popular faces, What's the reason behind this love and support?
i don't know why they choose Dogecoin? Dogecoin isn't a good project. It was created just for the purpose of fun.

It does not have any special technology. Currently the team does not work. And it also does not have great applicability to the market

I think it's all rumors to make a profit for sharks. Be careful guys!!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1132

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:20:45 PM

Well!!

These guys already making some positive sentiments yet they had already filled up their bags i guess.Price of DOGE isnt moving yet in spite of these sentiments but for sure there would be some sort of after effects.I believe this is just to hype up but setting it aside,Doge is been sitting on the market for how many years and standing strong.Dont see actually the actual usage of this but rather i do see this coin to be beneficial when it comes to gambling aspect but on other means,i cant.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:20:02 PM

I have been using doge for so long already. I may not be a long-term holder but I used doge for transfer purposes because it is cheap and most of the exchanges offer doge pair for trading.

Same. I've been using Dogecoin for micropayments, as it's cheaper and faster than most popular cryptocurrencies available today. This is impressive, considering that Dogecoin hasn't undergone a series of improvements in order to make the Blockchain more scalable. It can still be used as a currency for daily transactions, but not as a store of value because of its limitless supply.

It's no wonder why Vitalik loves Dogecoin so much, despite being an abandoned cryptocurrency in terms of development and innovation. I'd bet that if there's interest from people within the mainstream world to use Dogecoin more thoroughly, Vitalik would devise an "Ethereum" version of Dogecoin that's superior in every way. It could be either an ERC-20 token within the Ethereum blockchain, or simply a bridge between both the DOGE and ETH blockchains.

Most recently, Binance has created a new trading pair for DOGE. This means, that Dogecoin will gain a greater level of exposure among traders, as well as, higher liquidity. It's something that amazes me, considering that Dogecoin is a very old cryptocurrency without new and exciting features. Maybe someday, Dogecoin would gain the attention it deserves from serious developers looking to improve the project every step of the way.

Nonetheless, Dogecoin is best for hodling within the short term than anything else. Vitalik's support towards Dogecoin, shows that there's still hope into making the world's most popular meme cryptocurrency shine once again. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tarion

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:46:05 AM

Buterin should concentrate on his own coin and not tell his opinion on all others. I am pretty disappointed with Ethereum devs, because their coin is now swimming between 200 and 300 dollars, while BTC has made x4 already.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1160

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:22:22 PM

What happened with this? Vitalik may love doge its fine but that was purely speculation and nothing, he wanted to test how much he has power over crypto community and he just wanted to let everyone know he likes doge and watch doge increase. That way if one day he decides to manipulate like a whale he would buy a certain coin a bit and than say he loves that coin than the coin would go up and he would sell to make a profit. That is exactly what happened here as well, doge went up a bit before he said he likes it and than it went up even more, he probably sold it after it went up to make a profit as well, this was probably just testing phase so he didn't make too much but the next time he says he likes a coin check if there was an excess sudden purchase of it beforehand and you will see it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████