Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token Sale Evolution?  (Read 305 times)
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:47:13 PM

Indeed it does not change anything. Packaging new projects also propose to be unstable. I think the IEO model will soon depart due to the well-known incident with IDAX.  For me the most important thing is that the project worked. And he brought the ship and how it will be packaged does not matter.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:55:54 PM

Now most of projects make IEO for example you can check Moozicore on Coinbene ,others still belive in power of ICO so can't say which better, maybe ieo is more easy for investors as they can be sure token will be listed on exchange after ieo so question "when exchange?" will not be asked so much.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:58:43 PM

When a certain model goes out of favor, something new comes out. In the case of token sales, it started with ICOs then comes STOs. A few months later, some people are rushing to join the IEO craze. Just when I thought I've heard it all, two new models came out. Just today, I read about STEO (Security Token Exchange Offering) and OEO (Order Book Exchange Offering).

I appreciate the effort of these people to bring something new to the market but all these looks the same to me. Just a change in how it's being packaged.

What do you guys think will be next?
So far everything is going great on IEO many successful projects and happy investors are getting their money's worth, I wonder what will happen if there is no IEO, new projects will have a hard time getting funded for sure STO will likely become their alternative.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:04:28 PM

When a certain model goes out of favor, something new comes out. In the case of token sales, it started with ICOs then comes STOs. A few months later, some people are rushing to join the IEO craze. Just when I thought I've heard it all, two new models came out. Just today, I read about STEO (Security Token Exchange Offering) and OEO (Order Book Exchange Offering).

I appreciate the effort of these people to bring something new to the market but all these looks the same to me. Just a change in how it's being packaged.

So far everything is going great on IEO many successful projects and happy investors are getting their money's worth, I wonder what will happen if there is no IEO, new projects will have a hard time getting funded for sure STO will likely become their alternative.

Well, yes, according to alternatives, IEOs perform their function. Helping projects to raise more money. And there are data on how many IEo projects have already led to x2 ?
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:06:34 PM

Read up on what has happened on IEOs on IDAX. More and more teams are coming out talking about the exchange faking the volume.
I doubt that many investors are happy and getting their money's worth now. That may have been true with IEOs on Binance and other big exchanges but that's not the case on many other exchanges.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 04:19:09 PM

Now most of projects make IEO for example you can check Moozicore on Coinbene ,others still belive in power of ICO so can't say which better, maybe ieo is more easy for investors as they can be sure token will be listed on exchange after ieo so question "when exchange?" will not be asked so much.
In reality, this project initially inspired confidence and everyone hoped for good prospects in the future.  That's just for most users who would like to trade MZG coins, the token is locked on and their dashboards.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:41:58 PM

Wow, am just seeing this today hope it will be a game changer. Nevertheless, the only thing constant is change; this is what humans are known for. When something comes out, a group of people will study it, find loopholes and propose a new thing which will either kick the previous out or enhance it. Talking about token sale, all these evolutions is to find a better working model which will suit all users of the crypto space.
Let's wait for it to roll out then know how it will be.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:26:49 PM

This is good and shows how innovative this space is. The truth is, one of the traits of a growing industry is the type of Innovations or improvements that springs up. When people got tired of ICOs, IEOs came to place and these ones, that is to say, this space has come to stay and will keep growing.
However, I will look them up to know how it works. Thanks for sharing.

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:33:41 PM

This is good and shows how innovative this space is. The truth is, one of the traits of a growing industry is the type of Innovations or improvements that springs up. When people got tired of ICOs, IEOs came to place and these ones, that is to say, this space has come to stay and will keep growing.
However, I will look them up to know how it works. Thanks for sharing.
people are not tired of ICO but they just found the more effective way to invest in IEO, but I also think that there will be other changes in the future

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:02:02 PM

Everybody wants to get quick money. Thats why they are choosing crypto as there are not real regulations in place and anybody can scam anybody is the situation as of now. This is really killing the whole blockchain concept. In the long run, this wont help anybody.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:07:56 PM

Everybody wants to get quick money. Thats why they are choosing crypto as there are not real regulations in place and anybody can scam anybody is the situation as of now. This is really killing the whole blockchain concept. In the long run, this wont help anybody.
in the end, those people who make stupid and fast money will lose what they have earned and only those who are trained and make efforts to earn money will stay for a long time in this market

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:52:24 PM

There is only one constant thing in this world and that thing is change.. I have seen many acronyms associated to tokensale but the fact remains that all of them offers basically the same thing, an exchange called Velic uses IAO (Initial Auction Offering) while other exchanges uses IEO (Initial Exchange Offerengs).

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:58:20 PM

But what do they derive new? They need your money. Do you think IEO is not going to be a bad idea and when investors in 2019 get a huge minute, let's say how the mood in the market will change in ICO?

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 01:23:31 PM

This is the first time I read about this two new crowdfunding, this two new crowdfunding could be the one that we're looking for that will put the final nail in the coffin for ICO it's very innovative what I really like about this is when they say\
The STEO format combines the benefits of STO and IEO types of crowdfunding, and could become a new benchmark for fundraising.
and LATOKEN is the exchange that will start this, will Binance and Kucoin follows.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: