Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of tokens that did not update their Bitcointalk thread  (Read 6030 times)
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:55:20 PM

I've participated in so many bounty campaigns and invested on some tokens coming from ICO, but I notice that so many of these projects are not or stopped updating their Bitcointalk announcement thread but they are so active in their telegram channel.

Do you think this is good for a project in general, let's admit it, Bitcointalk topics always shows up in search engine like Google while on telegram you have to scroll a lot or wait for an answer and they are missing up some potential investors who first look on Bitcointalk for project that they want to invest in..
this is just my personal opinion, honestly I do not agree with a project that leaves a Bitcointalk announcement thread. logically like this, a project starts building the project by making a announcement thread on bitcointalk and when their project is up, the project leaves the bitcointalk forum, really ungrateful. and also when the project's token utility is ready, they will definitely embed the Bitcointalk announcement thread in the information token. so I think if a project leaves their Bitcointalk announcement thread or stops to update their Bitcointalk announcement thread, the project will slowly suffer indirectly because they forget one very important thing, that they forget that Bitcointalk is one of the biggest cryptocurrency forums that a place for many investors to look for news about cryptocurrency

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:46:27 AM

I've participated in so many bounty campaigns and invested on some tokens coming from ICO, but I notice that so many of these projects are not or stopped updating their Bitcointalk announcement thread but they are so active in their telegram channel.

Do you think this is good for a project in general, let's admit it, Bitcointalk topics always shows up in search engine like Google while on telegram you have to scroll a lot or wait for an answer and they are missing up some potential investors who first look on Bitcointalk for project that they want to invest in..
Usually team of project ask us to join their telegram group. I will more concern about it because easier to look information in telegram. Especially usually ANN full of people who comment and post. And if developer's post covered by it, will hard to look information. If telegram not updated, usually people will already worry especially investors. Because developer not active again means they are gone.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:52:36 AM

I think renewing the thread in the Bitcointalk announcement is very important, because it is in this forum that crypto investors gather, as you said that in the Google search engine it is very fast to find information in the forum

CLEVER BOUNTY
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:03:48 AM

That's a bad move and strategy for any project that does not update the thread, potential investors might bypass them, if you looked at successful projects here they are always getting an update and there are always new post from the developers and community, this is what a legit project should be doing.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:53:59 AM

It is maybe telegram is a strong medium where many users frequent. Telegram is also a good means for advertisement. But a project should regularly update its bitcointalk thread to inform its users about latest updates. I have seen some active projects updating their bitcointalk thread regularly. But some do not bother to do so.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:46:28 AM

Some projects are cheating on the Hunter in this way. And the investors who cheat.We should invest with awareness. And Bounty should be seen and understood. Because of my promotion, an investor may lose his capital.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:17:24 AM

I think if the developer does not provide updates in the bitcointalk thread is not a big problem, the developer can still provide updates in other places like telegram or on twitter

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:17:49 AM

I think renewing the thread in the Bitcointalk announcement is very important, because it is in this forum that crypto investors gather, as you said that in the Google search engine it is very fast to find information in the forum
It's important as investors and traders are likely to watch the Ann threads in order to get information regarding to the development of the projects and how things is still working with the team, updates are something that investors and traders are aiming to anticipate for the next movements that will take place, it will be a good basis since market is volatile.
but it would be better if all the projects are on the forum list, so that we are easy to find information about the development of the project, this is also a promotion for a project to support its success in raising funds. Moreover, there are many investors in this forum. and developers can use it to support project success

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:25:51 AM

Some token never update anything about their project on twitter, facebook or never make news on their bitcointalk tread, I will focus only on altcoin active update their news.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:26:25 AM

Of course, for any project it is important to update the ANN on bitcointalk and in other forums. But this applies to project updates, news, announcements, offers and so on. The main communication takes place in telegram project groups, because there it is much easier to communicate, ask questions and receive answers, there you can also use the search and find the answer to your question. Therefore, these are two different tools for the interaction of the project team with the community, which should work together. And if the team does not update ANN, then it makes sense to think about the professionalism of the team and the real prospects of the project.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:41:07 PM

It seems to me that having constantly updated information on social networks such as twitter, facebook and telegram is more useful than an updated theme on bitcointalk.
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:08:43 PM

if we look at the bitcointalk thread forum, then we have to go to the bounty manager because usually the ones who make changes and updates are the job of the bounty manager, I often find projects that you find and this is normal in the bounty campaign, even though the thread has never been updated but the telegram media is very active, so please ask something about the project via telegram.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 12:46:48 PM

if we look at the bitcointalk thread forum, then we have to go to the bounty manager because usually the ones who make changes and updates are the job of the bounty manager, I often find projects that you find and this is normal in the bounty campaign, even though the thread has never been updated but the telegram media is very active, so please ask something about the project via telegram.

Sometimes the bounty manager not always the one who post the Ann thread, remember bounty thread is different from Ann thread and sometimes it is usually done by someone else, maybe team member or forum member,  but I think the responsibility fall largely on the team because the project belongs to them and they understand everything about the project, so they are in best position to answer questions from forum members and update thread with any latest information about the project.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:23:05 AM

I start to get suspicious about this project, because every solid team should keep all social media updated including Bitcointalk, because this forum is in my opinion a much more productive way than any other social media like twitter or facebook.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:38:07 AM

I think it is very bad from thoses teams to not update their bitcointalk thread. I prefer looking at bitcointalk than at their telegram channel as a lot of spammers/scammers are on telegram.
And not updating the bitcointalk thread make the coin looks like a dead coin.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:56:32 PM

I think it is very bad from thoses teams to not update their bitcointalk thread. I prefer looking at bitcointalk than at their telegram channel as a lot of spammers/scammers are on telegram.
And not updating the bitcointalk thread make the coin looks like a dead coin.

For some projects or developer teams, the Bitcointalk forum is only a place to introduce the project because bitcointalk is the largest forum in the cryptocurrency community. From what I know, there are some coins that do not have an official thread on Bitcointalk but have fairly large transactions. Maybe the developer team prefers other ways of communicating like telegraph channels or Twitter which are wider in scope not limited to the cryptocurrency community

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:04:11 PM

Bitcointalk is the biggest forum on the cryptocurrency market and I think the developer team should provide an update to their thread. But if the token of the project is already in the exchanger, sometimes the developer team prefers to provide updates through social media accounts and telegram groups

most of the developers are more focused on updates made on their social media. simply because the communication factor is easier to use social media than in their threads. but some projects are also still doing thread updates, to convey new things and development of products that have been run. it's very good for their community.
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:36:20 PM

Bitcointalk is the largest here in the crypto so that i prefer to all of the developer to always update their project not only in bitcointalk also in social media like telegram. They must always update the investors also their are some investors that they have missed because they not updating their bitcointalk.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:23:31 AM

It is necessary to update information on the forum thread, but I have seen old projects such as ethereum, some investors or community members voluntarily renewed the thread or provided information about the coin.
in addition, I have seen many new projects update information on their blogs and social media, so they are easier to interact with everyone and the occasional renewal is also needed but many of the community members already understand where they will ask about the project if there is no a reply to the message they posted here

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:59:04 PM

I think every good project must have many different social channels being created and updated constantly to provide proper communication level with investors and potential partners. But each team decides individually what channels they should use.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████