Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of tokens that did not update their Bitcointalk thread  (Read 6032 times)
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 08:15:49 AM

I don't think that there is something wrong with it, and it doesn't mean that this project is 100% a scam. Now projects have migrated to telegram as it is more convenient, so there is no need to update BTT thread. This is normal.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:41:53 PM

I don't think that there is something wrong with it, and it doesn't mean that this project is 100% a scam. Now projects have migrated to telegram as it is more convenient, so there is no need to update BTT thread. This is normal.
I agree with you. Failure to renew the BTT thread originate from its failure to follow. If there are those who follow this thread, he will give an opinion about the lack of innovation. In the other hand, this place has lost much in its old value. Without signature campaigns, thousands of people would leave.
But telegram is very useful in this regard. It offers the opportunity to track innovations, learn people's thoughts, and ask any question and it is easier to use.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:55:00 PM

I agree with you. Failure to renew the BTT thread originate from its failure to follow. If there are those who follow this thread, he will give an opinion about the lack of innovation. In the other hand, this place has lost much in its old value. Without signature campaigns, thousands of people would leave.
But telegram is very useful in this regard. It offers the opportunity to track innovations, learn people's thoughts, and ask any question and it is easier to use.
But we also know that they are one step away to running with such doing. Without updating their BTT thread is a sign that they are not responsible for their job. BTT recognize as one of their way to reach their community/investors. Even if they can communicate using telegram channel, they should still update every detailed progress in every channel including BTT to show that they are working and they are reaching everyone.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:07:21 PM

I think it's natural their ANN thread doesn't update too much in bitcointalk. Because to discuss or ask a small problem, it is more comfortable and convenient when done in a telegram. Because we know that it's not easy to post here with just a few words. Therefore maybe social media is the right answer why they are more active there. And faster also for responses between people.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:14:14 PM

I've participated in so many bounty campaigns and invested on some tokens coming from ICO, but I notice that so many of these projects are not or stopped updating their Bitcointalk announcement thread but they are so active in their telegram channel.

Do you think this is good for a project in general, let's admit it, Bitcointalk topics always shows up in search engine like Google while on telegram you have to scroll a lot or wait for an answer and they are missing up some potential investors who first look on Bitcointalk for project that they want to invest in..
absolutely nothing, many projects don't update their ANN Thread anymore and they are still working fine, apart from the awareness that ANN threads create at the very beginning when the project was launched nothing more so its really not a big deal unless the project is still very new

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:18:31 PM

If the project has a working website
And also thoroughly updates news and information on their page and social media handles

I think it is not compulsory to update the thread; most investors always look towards telegram and twitter for information regarding any project

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 01:23:35 PM

if the telegram is still active, or chat groups from other media are still active, I think it can still be continued. or at least the BPunty Manager can still be contacted, it will be safe.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
josephrioveros123

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:31:08 PM

I think if they did not update on the thread here in bitcoin talk but still active in telegram. They are still good and active. But be careful because the fact that they don't update their thread here is a lack of attention from their management. Maybe some users should remind them to update or they are not interested at all because they have already get what they want. Some are most likely scams but not all. You should just be very observant on the chats and on their website. You should sense something wrong if there is by observing their behavior. On that way you would most likely not fall to their scamming scheme.

HITMEX ❖ BUY and SELL CRYPTOCURRENCY With Powerful Crypto Trading Platform ❖
❖ BMEX CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE ❖
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:38:47 PM

The only time these teams are going to be posting is when they need investors to come and fund them, right after that. Its your turn to come following them and wait until they reply to your inquiries. We've seen these teams almost begging for money but now you can't even see them post a guide on how to swap your tokens to their new contract.
Very true and frustrating, it's like yes were done when in fact they should handled more their supporters or investors who are with them from the start so their coin will not be just dump right away.If they do this to me I will just sell their tokens right away,worst is if they are not still listed then we really need to contact them by any means till they have no choice but to response, it's enough for me even in telegram.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:41:03 PM

if the telegram is still active, or chat groups from other media are still active, I think it can still be continued. or at least the BPunty Manager can still be contacted, it will be safe.
Actually there are more project prepared to update in social media than here. Because they know that not all of thier investors visited this forum more of them use social media . The only problem is if there are no update here and social media then it will mostl ikely it is scam already.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:56:29 PM

Most of them simply locked the thread and moved away but this could mean the following :

1. They ran with the funds as here you can't scam people that easy without having some deep accusations ( <3 love bitcointalk community )

2. They moved to another platforms like Telegram , discord and so on ( also not good for the project as you can't leave bitcointalk just because you simply don't want to ask users questions here so stay away from projects like this )

3. They had their own forum so they moved there with the entire community ( waves case and so many others )

4. They didn't like bitcointalk ( How could anyone not love the house of bitcoin ? )

5. They were scammers and they got banned.

6. They had other plans for their projects so they simply walked away from any other platforms and forums.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:11:29 PM

Vast majority of them flew away so updating their threads are none of their business anymore. Some of the projects are still alive but its unnecessary to post updates on their threads, they can use social media for those.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:34:51 PM

Vast majority of them flew away so updating their threads are none of their business anymore. Some of the projects are still alive but its unnecessary to post updates on their threads, they can use social media for those.
But sometimes they don’t update their thread here in Bitcointalk because they have nothing to update for their investors or for the community instead they are focusing in developing the project and progressing the product ,because the  company don’t only live just by Bitcointalk since  there are many places that they need to advertise and gain investors not only here

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:15:26 AM

It’s hard to say, it all depends on the project. Some successful projects simply do not need to update their forum threads, or they rarely do this. But most often, given the number of bad projects on the market, this banal death of the project leads to a stop in the updates of the announcement branch or its quick death. Why should developers maintain interest in the project if they got everything they wanted.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:21:45 PM

Every solid team should have an ANN and usually publish all updates here, because the biggest amount of investors is coming from this forum. I hardly doubt that people that are investing in major IEOs outside from Binance never heard about Bitcointalk forum.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:55:07 PM

Bitcointalk is the hub of cryptocurrency enthusiasts, every project should have their Ann here first for the verification of their team and whitepaper documents to ensure it meets some standards of being real. Ann threads helps minimize scam risk for investors any project whose Ann isn't listed here shouldn't be trusted.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:12:33 PM

Bitcointalk is the hub of cryptocurrency enthusiasts, every project should have their Ann here first for the verification of their team and whitepaper documents to ensure it meets some standards of being real. Ann threads helps minimize scam risk for investors any project whose Ann isn't listed here shouldn't be trusted.
Funny enough most projects put up their ANN here and keep it active  just for the purpose of luring in more people during token sale and keep mute after raising funds via token sale. Some forget to understand that bitcointalk is the heart for crypto conversations, keeping an ANN active here goes a long way to communicate with the community which will always have a positive impact.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:25:26 PM

Since there is no rules or law that compulsory developers to always update their ANN thread i think its fine and not a must too, developers and teams should be more focus on plans and future updates and even few big coins in crypto space today have already abandoned their ANN thread long time ago
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:35:24 PM

I've participated in so many bounty campaigns and invested on some tokens coming from ICO, but I notice that so many of these projects are not or stopped updating their Bitcointalk announcement thread but they are so active in their telegram channel.

Do you think this is good for a project in general, let's admit it, Bitcointalk topics always shows up in search engine like Google while on telegram you have to scroll a lot or wait for an answer and they are missing up some potential investors who first look on Bitcointalk for project that they want to invest in..

I find it very bad that many projects do not update the information in the Bitcointalk ad stream. A lot of people come to Bitcointalk to find important information, since this forum is considered top-end and it has a lot of necessary information. I hope the project team will turn their attention to this problem and start updating information again, which will give them more opportunities to get users, partners and investors.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:49:59 PM

Since there is no rules or law that compulsory developers to always update their ANN thread i think its fine and not a must too, developers and teams should be more focus on plans and future updates and even few big coins in crypto space today have already abandoned their ANN thread long time ago

You do have a point mate but i think its their duty to update their community in any media platforms like this forum because it shows how they value the community and dedication they have for their own project, also there are some people who only follow the updates on a single platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆