Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need angel investor, early investor and .....................  (Read 252 times)
Bochacoin (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 07:49:39 PM

What is Bochacoin?
Bochacoin is "B" locks "O" n "CHA" in, it is a coin that looks like a stablecoin but only from the bottom,
meaning it will always have a guaranteed minimum on the market, how is this possible? Simple. In
practice, any investor who decides to purchase a collateral to launch a masternode, paying the initial
fee, places 60% in a cold wallet in staking, with 5% annual ROI (with Navcoin), 20% in another wallet
that will be used to invest the sum contained in other projects or currencies (For the positive outcome
of each investment, one part will be paid into the main wallet to increase the value of the currency)
and finally 20% for development and teams; the sum between the first and second wallet will give the
minimum value to the currency.
Example: total contained in the first wallet 20,000 $ / 356,789 total coins in circulation will give a
value of 0.056 $ for each coin, it is natural that the masternodes will increase the production of coins,
therefore more number of coins in circulation, and therefore the price is bound to fall, but here comes
the second wallet that contains 20% to invest, also at the start of the project will be produced even
50% of the total of coins that the same can produce, and will be blocked in a wallet ready to be
unlocked for future partnerships with banks, and all the platforms that want to join the project, other
money to be added to the primary wallet, so the currency will always have a guaranteed minimum,
but the maximum price will be given only by the market and the use and appreciation of the currency.
Each masternode must be activated strictly by the team, after the purchase by the investor it will be
the responsibility of the team to send the collateral and help step by step to the setting of the same, a
single masternode per user, so the collateral can only be purchased from the CEO or the team, this
avoids speculation on the price and guarantee of payment on the wallets, and operation of the
project.

How can I use Bochacoin?
At the beginning the investor will have the chance to accumulate the coins and wait for the team to
work to create the structures useful for the project. In practice, each member will be an active part of
the community, will be able to interact, advise, vote and propose improvements to the project.
We will develop our exchange to trade coins safely, but above all with our rules, where the minimum
price will be dictated only by the coverage given by the content of the primary cold wallet. If in the
future our currency will receive an acceptable success, we could also list it on famous exchanges, but
only if they accept the coin rule, we also want to develop our crypto and fiat currency exchange
platform, and also our debit card, from all this every investor will receive his slice of income, which
will be established along the way and when the various applications will be developed and will be
functional.

Bitcointalk Ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5160578

Ceo and founder of bochacoin
https://bochacoin.com
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:03:55 PM

I don't believe you will get Angel investor on bitcointalk forum. Here in this forum many people here just trying to get works only. If you need Angel investor you could have hit it via LinkedIn or Reddit.
Please do picture with clear information which all improve graphics you have. Personally I'll congrate you to get more investors to your project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Bochacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 09:08:31 PM

thanks for the encouragement, I will surely follow your advice, so the best way is on linkedin or reddit? Thanks again and have a nice day.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:07:40 PM

thanks for the encouragement, I will surely follow your advice, so the best way is on linkedin or reddit? Thanks again and have a nice day.

You are very welcome. Thanks for taking it.

I will pray all your success and business to reach the next level. All the very best once again. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Bochacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 06:25:47 AM

Is there any angels investor around?

Bochacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 02:46:15 PM

Are you there?

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:18:41 PM

If you know high rank members who are being part of some ICO projects, Deccan b e helpful for part of any project which has potential to invest on it.I believe we have better product to explain what you can do with that.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:58:40 AM

For you to get angel investors you need more than just writings you need an actual product that will let those investors know that you actually have what to offer. Start work and let investors see your progress then they can aid you

Bochacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:01:24 AM

For you to get angel investors you need more than just writings you need an actual product that will let those investors know that you actually have what to offer. Start work and let investors see your progress then they can aid you
hi,thanks
I'm working to prove that I have a valid product

Ben-carson

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:20:47 AM

Looks interesting. Will be glad to meet it in the future now that am not an angel investor.

Be good, do good, make better.
Ser87665

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:11:40 PM

thats not so easy to find an angel investor here
Bochacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:12:36 PM

thats not so easy to find an angel investor here

I see,btw crossed fingers!

zaxifu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:31:18 AM

If you want investors I will help you in this case. Contact me in telegram @NiteshThakur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: