Print  
Author Topic: DOGECOIN  (Read 92 times)
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:25:28 PM

...'
this is my answer to user that ask what will be with DOGECOIN...

look if you ask where it will go you far away from the ball park in this game and will probably never will make it big in this game, and i know my shit man/

simple equation that kids know

supply coins x price per coin = market cap

XRP == 100B supply x 0.38 price coin = 17B market cap --------->> now you want to know what it takes to hit 10 usd per coin for xrp(time,demand)
XRP == 100B supply x 10 usd price per coin = 1000B market cap---------->> which mean in order for xrp hit 10 usd per coin its need to have market cap of  ...

do you get it to jump from 17B market cap to 1000B(1 trillion) market cap alone and everything is relative in this game its mean if xrp will have 1000B market cap alone then bitcoin and litecoin and ethereum each one will have market cap of trillions not trillion which lead to the fact the all market cap will be around 30-40 trillion.....do you really think xrp will get there....no! why??? because people more and more educated in this space and stay away from huge supply coinss

now doge coin have supply of 120B coins which are much more then XRP ...go and play with the equation...

HELL ALL THIS FOURM AND NO BODY CAN EXPLAIN THIS SIMPLE SHIT WHAT IS GOING IN THIS PLACE, NOOBS LOST HERE UNTIL THEY GET TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE....YOU KNOW PEOPLE WAS STUCK WITH XRP AROUND 8 YEARS HHHH
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:45:58 PM

even i save here few people i happy the huge job done with other guys on the web where we build 100K bots which non stop work and spread yjis kind of info and save people

and alot people jump to the other side of the game where the smartest seat....

yet there always be uneductaed people even after explanation ... in this situation time will put them in the right corner. because to escape the truth its impossible by any means...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: