Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I NEED HELP  (Read 145 times)
DeliThizzle76 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:19:33 AM

Okay so here's the story...my girlfriend went to western Africa on a UNICEF (united nations mission) as a nurse to aid the local population, especially children. The problem is she underestimated the costs of the foodstuffs that her camp commandants provide her with and she ran out of cash with 10 days left in her mission. The only way that she can get cash from there is through bitcoin. Something I that I know nothing about. All i'm asking is for someone to send $100 worth of bitcoin to the camp commandants bitcoin address... " 3NgHtFUzJC446VBvBbpoqodYtir6q18Pxo " and I will reimburse you $150 via paypal. I get that this sounds like a scam but all I can promise is my word and my cash. Please this is stressing me out so much, I don't want my gf to starve. Get back to me asap if interested in making $50 or just being a good samaritan.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3234

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:37:50 AM

It's a scam. Don't send them any money.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
StaffDear

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:01:55 AM

I'm interested, do you really expect that someone will send you bitcoin? To a Newbie? That all what you can give just a word of a Newbie?
If you really want to help your girl friend, that I'm doubt, buy yourself bitcoins and send her. It's very easy.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:11:09 AM

She is in Africa right? How can she exchange if we send BTC? You have $150 in Paypal right? Then I'm sure you still have more money in you so why don't you send her? Instead of asking people around this community? Unless you are scammer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
@kprodip230

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:12:06 PM

However, I often think of something that forces me to despair. I know, that this is not unusual at such a critical moment. But even worse, when there is no money in my own hands. For this money, I can not get admired by a good university. So I want to help me with any work that I need now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: