Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will to the moon? Trust me!! invest now before you regret it.  (Read 1579 times)
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:50:30 PM

Now Litecoin is trading at $ 102 is a very good opportunity to replenish your cryptocurrency portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:00:41 PM

I think this the best time to buy some litecoin because the price has dropped a bit and the litecoin will occur in some weeks from now. The halving will have significant impact on the price of the coin. Therefore this is the best time to buy litecoin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:17:46 AM

Among top and oldest altcoins, within recent days, Litecoin is one of the best performers. From its bottom around 0.0082 BTC per LTC, the coin has rallied around 10 percent and currently stood around 0.00915 BTC per LTC. There is an assumption that Litecoin might move up again due to its coming halving in August this year. However, I am not sure about such rises due to halving, but let's see.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:26:52 AM

is that you charlie ? the founder of ltc ? why will you shill litecoin so much  .

lol just kidding but anyway  i agree that litecoin can go to the moon but it would take a long time ( maybe 2 or more years  ) to occur since litecoin is also a kind of stable coin  and its a slow moving coin just like eth  .

investing today or earier is always a good idea for a coin like litecoin so that you can prepare just before they take off and head to the moon  .
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:42:44 AM

In as much as I believe yes that the price will go up, I don't think it's advisable to lure people to invest in it. What I think you should do is give an insight why you think the price will go up, give some financial advice and let people make their choice
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:49:59 AM

That's a great achievement by the Litecoin foundation and i believe this might be the lifting stone of LTC back into the top cryptocurrencies on the market. However the Litecoin foudation team have to go a step further and integrate with other projects in the cryptospace to give Litecoin the needed outreach and fame. Only then would the price of LTC rise up again.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:40:46 PM

I am beginning to fall for litecoin with the news of development coming from all around and with the way people are reacting to these, it appears as if it will surely moon more than we have now but let see how far it will be affected by the market manipulation.
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:42:46 PM

The Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin BlockCard

Since publication of article specified in this topic, it has been almost a month. Rate of Litecoin during this time was lower by $ 30 (it was $ 135 - it became $ 105). Most likely Lite has found some other moon that is underground ...)))
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 02:54:59 PM

The Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin BlockCard

Since publication of article specified in this topic, it has been almost a month. Rate of Litecoin during this time was lower by $ 30 (it was $ 135 - it became $ 105). Most likely Lite has found some other moon that is underground ...)))

Yes, you are right. moreover the month with litecoin will experience halving. surely there will be a big pump that will wait. buying now is the right choice, while prices haven't gone up.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:10:51 PM

Now it is possible to invest in LTC, because this coin has already grown a little bit and I think it will grow further, because soon there should be halving
Support you, now's a really good time to buy litecoin, but the forthcoming reduction of the double coins why not raise the price up.

DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:43:21 AM

Support you, now's a really good time to buy litecoin, but the forthcoming reduction of the double coins why not raise the price up.
Litecoin has benefited from its coming halving of block rewards since late of 2018, till April of 2019. Then price fell, and stood stable in the range around 0.009 BTC recent weeks. I don't believe that Litecoin will be able to setup its new all time high in LTC/BTC pair, but it might move closely to its current all time high. If that happens, that is good enough for me. I don't expect more.
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:43:44 AM

I also think that now it is necessary to invest in LTC, because halving should happen and due to this the price of the coin can rise.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:16:44 AM

I also think that now it is necessary to invest in LTC, because halving should happen and due to this the price of the coin can rise.

Having invested in Litecoin, I am going to hold it now for long.
The possibility of its rise is extremely high, especially if we remember about coming halving of LTC. Now, alt is still very cheap. Some crypto experts say that this cryptocurrency has shown its strength already and does not promise investors much in the future, but I do not believe them.

Litecoin can reach 180 this year.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:25:43 AM

The possibility of its rise is extremely high, especially if we remember about coming halving of LTC. Now, alt is still very cheap. Some crypto experts say that this cryptocurrency has shown its strength already and does not promise investors much in the future, but I do not believe them.

Yes it is one of the secured kind of crypto for the people who can't afford to buy bitcoins.Hopefully the halving will bring the bullish trend on the cryptos again also with litecoins because I remember that litecoin was one of the most profitable this year before bitcoin starts to bump.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:28:42 AM

This year's Litecoin price movement is quite impressive and I think Litecoin is indeed good to be a long-term investment. News about halving makes Litecoin's price movements attractive and I think Litecoin's price can reach $ 150

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
cbcbct

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:43:48 AM

This year's Litecoin price movement is quite impressive and I think Litecoin is indeed good to be a long-term investment. News about halving makes Litecoin's price movements attractive and I think Litecoin's price can reach $ 150
Yeah, Litecoin rose from around 0.005 BTC to nearly 0.019 BTC. Now, let's take an overview on current crypto market.
I believe bitcoin will turn into its another bullish period, just in very late days of 2019, and might really take off in early months of 2020, when halving time comes closer. For now, I think bitcoin will have to jump into its bearish period, with very serious correction. That will also give altcoins, includes our beloved Litecoin, chances to rally.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:54:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v5y3icu6YY
Do you remember this guy from September 2016? Litecoin price in that time was under $4! When I saw this topic I reminded of him and I found his video on YouTube, you can check it for yourself. This guy is probably a millionaire now! This is one of the positive stories in crypto, I hope this can inspire people to invest in Litecoin, we are far from the ATH, a new one will come next year, in the same time when Bitcoin do the same, they seem to follow one another in terms of the price, their price movement is very similar.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coloseum

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:57:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v5y3icu6YY
Do you remember this guy from September 2016? Litecoin price in that time was under $4! When I saw this topic I reminded of him and I found his video on YouTube, you can check it for yourself. This guy is probably a millionaire now! This is one of the positive stories in crypto, I hope this can inspire people to invest in Litecoin, we are far from the ATH, a new one will come next year, in the same time when Bitcoin do the same, they seem to follow one another in terms of the price, their price movement is very similar.
It is a very inspirational story from a guy whom invested in Litecoin when its price was around $4 or even lower. Now, we should spend our time to learn and search for other hidden germs like Litecoin just three years ago. There are so many hidden germs waited for us. Litecoin will have to struggle so hard to set up its new all time high, that take a long period to finish, as you wrote, and I totally agreed.
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:58:19 AM

If the price back to around 70-80$ i will try to enter at Litecoin Market. Due their halving need only a few weeks, the price will react for that news around estimation 1-2 month after the halving already implemented at Litecoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:21:45 AM

The litecoin foundation is doing an amazing job with all the recent developments about their project and this has caused it to be increasing in price much more than some major altcoins. I believe you are right, this is the perfect time to purchase Litecoin before its price hits all the way above $200. I am currently holding just a few but i plan on increasing my holding of Litecoin as well as Bitcoin too.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: