Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 08:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Nodes and virtual machines  (Read 177 times)
samdan777712 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:17:56 AM

Ren Vm's argument for beating out atomic swap speed is just using this concept of virtual machines comprised of distributed computing power.

I believe that the paramount issue of bitcoin is to put it's ecosystem on a distributed virtual network. Like for instance with cryptobridge exchange there are seven servers, or with waves there is a central server.

With dark nodes you would have countless nodes, just as many as you have bitcoin miners. Name coin nodes operate similar for DNS storage. So perhaps a rework of BISQ or something similar to BISQ could be configured to connect to nodes, a darknode, a name coin node, tor, and a bitcoin node, and thus no insecure DNS, no central server for oderprocessing and order matching. ---> now upload it to satellites.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:56:27 AM

I don't know about the virtual machine but I think it is just a duplicate of the real computer machine, But sure even if it performs like the original one, It will surely eat the original machines data, RAM, and will sure overheat the original one, It can sure be great for mining and stuff but you are still using a single machine in one, So, in my opinion, it will surely have a bad side on the original machine or the physical one, It may tension that machine and I think that is the negative side that I see when using virtual ones. Even though it is a great thing to duplicate multiple virtual machines on one physical it will surely strain the one performing the most, But I guess if you set out the parameters in duplicating the machine or lessen the copy ones I think it can lessen the strain of the physical machine. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: