Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Joke' Bitcoin Rival And Elon Musk's 'Fav' Crypto Is Suddenly Soaring! Why?  (Read 178 times)
Prateek_sharma (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:30:03 AM

Well!! Did you know?

Dogecoin price has been increasing after listing on binance and popular crypto faces john McAfee, Elon Musk and ethereum founder vitalik showed love and support towards dogecoin.

On the other hand, John McAfee predicts that dogecoin price prediction the price will reach the moon.

Those who hold dogecoin are in good situation and investment in dogecoin will give better returns on investment.

What's your take on this, why popular faces showing love towards dogecoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:12:20 PM
Merited by sana54210 (3)

Okay, maybe Elon Musk's tweet did had a play in this and maybe Vitalik did made a difference and of course binance listing had the biggest impact on it of all of them but lets not give john mcafee that much credit Cheesy he says many coins are great and in the end it turns out to be not that great at all Cheesy.

That is why I think even with Elon Musk saying good things and even Vitalik pumping it up , I think the only reason doge got a life once again was binance listing, its a wonder how it wasn't listed all along. However no matter what its still a joke coin and it was created for meme purposes which even after the meme itself died the coin continued because it has a huge insane community behind it since it doesn't cost that much and it will go back to what it was before after couple of months.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:17:33 PM

I agree with Malatesta that the reason of the pump was the Binance listing. If those three people made their statement last month, I doubt it will have the same effect as Binance listing. I guess that's the power of being the current no. 1 exchange.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:26:54 PM

Here everyone understands that the pamp was due to listing on the stock exchange, of course, mentioning the coin to other people was only a big plus, but is it worth it to expect more growth from the coin or will it sink to the bottom. Here I am ready to assume that soon we will see a rally with a quick drain.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:31:05 PM

Popular face show love for DOGE due to the old ALT that continues to this day, on the other hand DOGE still needs communities to be stronger in the market and price growth is still running but DOGE still can't reach the moon. It's still not time but I hope to reach the sun.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:49:03 PM

Dogecoin may survive due to massive support from all types of people which may lead to real-life use case for it too.
Already almost all famous gambling sites are accepting dogecoins still it is just an another altcoin and nothing more. The big advantage of dogecoin is its massive supply and due to this massive supply it would be too hard for any whale to manipulate on their own direction. So, in some perspective, it would be always safe to invest and wait with dogecoin as it will be having less swing compared to bitcoin or any other altcoin.

I do see people are preferring dogecoin to save tx fees but at the end of the day all of them might be cashing out their dogecoins to get the real value of their cryptos. But, I believe this may change in coming days.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:49:54 PM

This is called hype and fomo marketing as the names you have posted are all big influencers and have thousands of followers on social media that is why there posts can create fomo or fud about any coin they want but we have to be careful about hyped coins because they can collapse anytime.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:23:25 PM

I don't think that dogecoin obeys normal market rules. It shouldn't really hold value because it has no features that people might need. Also doge meme is pretty much dead. Maybe it's because of these tweets but Mcafee's credibility as market analyst is almost as dead as dogecoin. Cheesy I also don't think that it will keep on going up. It's rather a short term pump.

Maybe someone here can give a plausible explanation as to why it is going up.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:03:32 PM

You sure love dogecoin and these popular people are in it but you have created the same thread already where I posted, so I just noticed that this was a duplicate.

I am very Pro Dogecoin – Says Ethereum Co-founder, Vitalik Buterin

You don't have to create multiple threads to continue discussing about this and to show your love to doge.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:09:53 PM

First, we must also know who Elon Musk and its involvement in the crypto world. Previously, John Mcfee is also very popular about his new favorite crypto of DOgecoin and now is about BTC's rival. Actually, the news or issues from the well-known person will really be able to spread and soar easily to the public. And sometimes it gives big influences to the progress of certain coins. What about you?

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: