Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Koshgel Sold Account - Abusing Trust System  (Read 568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 06:45:58 AM

I thought the koshgel account was wrecked a long time ago  Huh

Yep, this is really a non issue any way you slice it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2772387.0

This person decided that the trust system is a tool to punish people for disagreeing with them. Why should I give them a courtesy they don't give me? I didn't go looking for him, he found me. You are the last person who should be commenting on this. Furthermore, if this was something I did exclusively for retaliation you would have been flagged a long time ago hypocrite. Thanks for proving my point salty boy.

Because you shouldn't let it bother you, but you let everything bother you. You missed my point entirely about retaliatory feedback. This is why you are unfit for DT.

You did try to get me tagged already and you failed spectacularly. What happened instead was you were kicked off DT1 again and racked up even more exclusions thereafter. Now its your turn to cry about this being a "politburo" system, and that's why nobody likes you. Historically speaking this is your next go-to trick that you pull out of your bag of about 2 or 3 tricks.

You give yourself too much credit. I don't care what twisted semantics you intended. My intent is transparent while yours is clearly and transparently butthurt. You think those exclusions were over you? That is cute. Also if I wanted you tagged I would just do it and all your "pals" would say nothing because they tag people for the same thing all the time, and defending you would make them look like huge hypocrites.

"Now its your turn to cry about this being a "politburo" system" what in the fuck are you even rambling about? This statement makes zero sense. I suggest you focus on your own affairs, because this thing you think you are doing to me is only making you look the ass. I assure you at worst you are low level entertainment for me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: