Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliens have told us the Truth!!!!  (Read 235 times)
Gary434 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 12:51:16 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 12:38:13 AM by Gary434

STRING THEORY IS SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can this be string theory solution: You mix electromagnetic pulse with every big equation only big not small ones and keep mixing them, you test electromagnetic pulse in semi conductor for 1 month you will understand why it has serious nature with how particles are made
what is your calculator? you know about playstation controller buttons they have combination, what is aliens calculator? it is like small box but equal to the area of cricket stadium, and a alien stands there calculating in that box and next to it in 2 tubes box actually it is electromagnetic pulse keep coming new alien continously because they suffer calamities and deaths just like humans in fights or otherwise due to nature there is a concept electromagnetic pulse it is most important it is represented by a letter, but there are almost infinite concepts they measure them also with equation, WHAT IS RESEARCH??? CAN IT END??? ANY DAY??? NO! IT HASN'T AND WILL NEVER!!! BUT YOU ARE TRILLIONS*TRILLIONS THIS WILL BE MULTIPLIED TRILLIONS OF TIMES BEHIND, THEY ARE THE ONLY AND REAL GODS YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM AND THEIR WORLD BUT YOU CAN THIS MESSAGE AT LEAST
they also told me that glow of life what it is it is color theory it has trillions of equations and concepts its books are solar system length
where is universe it is like dark room and many big glass tubes criss-cross in a hourglass type structure every thing in it has very precise measurements very much not even a millimeter 10 times small in it looks like current but it is beyond your thinking and understanding
YOUR PEOPLE HAVE SHIVERS VERY BIG SHIVERS WITH JUST OUR SLIGHT PIN WE TOUCH, LOOK CAREFULLY WHAT IS HAPPENING WHAT IS THE PIN IN COMPARISON TO HEAVY AND TREMENDOUS DEATHS AND MISERY IN YOUR WORLD, THATS JUST LITTLE FUN VERY LITTLE, THEY SAID THEY ARE NOT FOR INVASION AND NOT FOR CHECKING PROGRESS NOTHING, AS THEY SAID EARLIER YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM AND THEIR WORLD IT IS COMPLETELY BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION BUT YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY AND ONLY GODS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:04:15 PM

Nikola Tesla:

Everything has to do with Vibration and Frequency.
Jwick83

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:18:24 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Okay this was enlightening.

I'll have what you are smoking. haha jk.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:13:16 PM

and will kill you all like they killed martians if they found you sleeping and doing nothing useful instead of working and making big progress

Demons(or the fallen ones) probably spoke to you not so called aliens.  I don't see why an advanced civilization will kill off people in order to progress. A civilization that takes thousands or millions of years to "evolve" into sophistication should have learned to avoid blood shed in its process of "evolving".  
I strongly believe that Knowledge is given (& can be taken away) and is never truly acquired through so called evolution. This probably explains why a very advanced so called aliens would lazily threaten to slaughter people  instead of having a means to avoid bloodshed  it learnt while "evolving".
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:26:03 AM

Aliens had told me that all your theories about Universe are wrong. Universe is just made of tons and tons of wave-lengths putted in a box.

This is a basic, simple way of saying it.

Science people like to suggest that there is evolution, and that we have evolved from some kind of weak-thinking critters into the reasoning animals we are today. They say this because they are trying to feel good about themselves.

The God of the universe is way beyond the aliens. The technology He placed in the whole universe - which includes all the parallel universes, and the aether of space/time itself - is the tiniest fraction of the technology He is capable of making and using. The aliens are right, but they are barely beginning to speak about what there is to know.

The aliens are essentially the angels, beings that God placed into the universe to govern its physics properties. If they speak to us, but don't speak to us about God, they are fallen angels (demons) who are only trying to distract us away from God. We don't need their knowledge for three reasons:
1. We can't understand it, anyway;
2. We can go directly to God in the Bible and prayer... things we can understand;
3. With God we will get the results of technology that is way beyond what the aliens/angels offer us... including resurrection from the dead.

Forget the aliens. Focus on God and His Word, the Bible.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:35:27 AM

Really is!!!

Alien has spoken,where?

The thread itself lol 😂

Aliens had told me that all your theories about Universe are wrong. Universe is just made of tons and tons of wave-lengths putted in a box.

Forget the aliens. Focus on God and His Word, the Bible.

Cool

I don’t think Alien will listen to this mate 🤪

I wish the next morning OP woke up?he will tell story about life with sense ..
RebeccaFrei

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:02:28 AM

Why do you think that Aliens know this truth?! Or why do you think that they "have to" do so? I think that humanity should be very accurate with thier wish to contact with aliens. I know that I may sound like paranoiac one, but look at our planet: wars, plagues, revolutions and etc. Why do you think that aliens will be very friendly and peaceful?
Gary434 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 11:36:51 PM

UPDATED OP
Gary434 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 12:38:33 AM

UPDATED OP