Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Journal: Trading Journal made for Crypto Traders  (Read 129 times)
John Walker (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:23:51 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 04:52:40 PM by John Walker

Hi Everyone!

We are building first  Trading Journal Software designed and engineered for Crypto Traders.

We believe that success in trading comes by mastering your mindset and your skills. One of them is measuring and analyzing your performances. Only where performance is measured performance improves.

You will never meet a scientist not having the written records of his latest discovery nor the bodybuilder not knowing his workout or diet plan. Even a chess master has a journal to record down his plays and his thought process of the game.

Journaling is the habit of all elite performers. And it’s the same for trading! But most traders still don’t have a trading journal or don’t even know what it is. Why?

We found out that everyone has his own excuse but most commons are:  
-It takes to much time
-Don’t know what to do with data once i have it
-It takes a lot of discipline.
-Software which are built for Forex Traders are not 100% suitable for Crypto Market
-I don’t need Journal I know what i trade  Grin Grin

So we decided to build Software which will Make Journaling Easy for those who know how important it’s to keep track off all your trades.

We invite you to visit our Landing Page (https://www.cryptojournal.online) Fill out Form, Join our Telegram Group and get Free Month when we launch in August!

BTCBitcoin accepted HereBTC
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMoon10OX

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:57:56 PM

Great job guys, I just filled out the form!

I am very excited 😉😁
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: