Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IFTTT Advanced Mining Calculator  (Read 156 times)
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:46:09 PM

Is anyone on board with a IFTTT BTC Mining Calculator? I can prototype on excel/googlesheets
(IfThisThenThat applied in BTC)
I can go as far as scraping. Or leave entrys open/blank for theoretical calculation.
easily editable difficulty
easily editable exchange rates
easily editable everythings
I want to do one like coinwarz's but more in depth and with comparatives and potential decay metrics such as compounded difficulty increases
I could use a little help on formulas involving time?

%= value 2time/difference -time)*100
       value 1
 what should the difficulty % of v1 and 2 represent ?
at the top of my head id say about a 2.80 % difficulty increase every 14 days based on last 6 months (maybe the calculator can include this by scraping too)

3.84 would represent 2 weeks out of a value of 100

I just want to make a theoretical calculator
I value any feedback
Submit what you would like to see on this kind of calculator Smiley

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 07:02:44 PM

It would be interesting if you can make it pull current rates, current diff, so it can make calculations using that as starting point. It is nice to have guestimated results based on difficulty speculation as well as price. As with difficulty, what if price goes up, or down?

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:38:59 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

It would be interesting if you can make it pull current rates, current diff, so it can make calculations using that as starting point. It is nice to have guestimated results based on difficulty speculation as well as price. As with difficulty, what if price goes up, or down?
Thats the whole point of this calculator , What if.
If i can get the time formulas down with well rounded estimates (Guesstimates) and even run some backtesting based on 2017's metrics.
thing is halfing throws a wrench in backtesting 2017 vs RT 2020 estimates. 
This is basically a when i should buy, when i should sell, when i should unplug calculator
My main main main goal is to see if we can get a pretty accurate ROI that calculates based on time metrics of the future based on historical averages the same way we calculate block halfing events dates.
I want to factor in decay so bad. alll current calculators dont touch anything related to time but the electricity cost  (separate audit if you ask me but could be easily included lets say you change your electric to free nights or something)
I've havnt done time math since like 2005 even then i was editing seconds to days then hex swaps ,hardly the same thing.
the only programming ive done really beside easy websites is mazatrol(cnc) doing ccr comps on ar-15 uppers during tool changes/swaps.
I might be off on these time formula's and im hoping someone tells me if that formula i posted is right or not. :/

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:16:16 PM

Thats the whole point of this calculator , What if.
If i can get the time formulas down with well rounded estimates (Guesstimates) and even run some backtesting based on 2017's metrics.
thing is halfing throws a wrench in backtesting 2017 vs RT 2020 estimates. 
This is basically a when i should buy, when i should sell, when i should unplug calculator
My main main main goal is to see if we can get a pretty accurate ROI that calculates based on time metrics of the future based on historical averages the same way we calculate block halfing events dates.
I want to factor in decay so bad. alll current calculators dont touch anything related to time but the electricity cost  (separate audit if you ask me but could be easily included lets say you change your electric to free nights or something)
I've havnt done time math since like 2005 even then i was editing seconds to days then hex swaps ,hardly the same thing.
the only programming ive done really beside easy websites is mazatrol(cnc) doing ccr comps on ar-15 uppers during tool changes/swaps.
I might be off on these time formula's and im hoping someone tells me if that formula i posted is right or not. :/

https://cryptomining.tools/bitcoin-mining-calculator/

check that and you can get an idea.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:57:00 PM

I appreciate the input but I want to do something different by factoring in network decays providing future metrics instead of just real time. I can do this with fixed averages and update as need be.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██