Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein finally arrested on Sex-Trafficking Charges [Update]  (Read 650 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:40:49 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 01:24:35 AM by mprep

It's interesting at least to me, that nobody has ever explained where Epstein got his billions. You hear vague phrases like "Oh, he was a hedge fund manager <<blah blah blah>>

Oh this is without a doubt one of the most interesting parts. Even when investigators were prying into this sort of thing, his lawyers said that they wouldn't be able to disclose this as they're working with his accountant and finance people to answer the question.

I did find some information relating to him being an options trader at Bear Stearns, and he proved that he was able to do a good job (https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/) which led to him later on being promoted to Partner. With those connections built, he created his own investment / wealth management company.

Barr just recused himself as well, as one of the prior companies he worked at had represented Epstein before Barr worked their.

I think he managed a pencil factory.  No wait...that was someone else Wink

Actually I heard that he had some clothing company.  That was the story a few years ago when I first heard of this cretin.

You got super shady people like Pseobic and Sasse pushing this thing forward, and it's all over the mainstream media.  It's absolutely a psyop.  Less obvious is the actual game.

In the tiny little bit of looking into this so far I've heard the phrase 'as young as 14' dozens of times.

Obvious honeytrap is obvious, and that's clearly what Epstein/Maxwell were running.  I didn't even know Maxwell's history until now.  The thing was so obvious that all but the most stupid of targets _must_ have known what they were walking into.

My best guess is still that involved targets are being offered their 'get out of (social media) jail' option by getting pinned with having gotten a massage from a 17-year-old of the opposite sex.  That's a crime from which most people can recover.

Back in the 2014-15 timeframe there was a massive push to 'normalize' pedophilia.  I figured that the only reason to do it was that so many people in so many political places were into it that the best bet was to normalize it in the minds of the sheeple rather than a futile attempt to clean up government...and lose all your 'best' people.  That's one of the reasons I was desperate not to have an other Clinton as POTUS.  I didn't want someone even worse...unless perhaps it results in things getting blown open.

BTW, Epstein's partner Grislaine Maxwell is the daughter of an interesting man named Robert Maxwell.  From 2002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dasHbZONT2o

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:20:52 PM

..... best guess is still that involved targets are being offered their 'get out of (social media) jail' option by getting pinned with having gotten a massage from a 17-year-old of the opposite sex.  That's a crime from which most people can recover.....

Is getting a massage from a 17 year old a crime?

It would be an offense in states where massage was licensed, for the person giving it, assuming they were unlicensed.

I'm not buying the implication that a massage = a sexual activity or act or pedo.

Likely there would have to be some associated action or activity that crossed the line into illegal.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:31:48 PM

..... best guess is still that involved targets are being offered their 'get out of (social media) jail' option by getting pinned with having gotten a massage from a 17-year-old of the opposite sex.  That's a crime from which most people can recover.....

It would be an offense in states where massage was licensed, for the person giving it, assuming they were unlicensed.

I'm not buying the implication that a massage = a sexual activity or act or pedo.

Likely there would have to be some associated action or activity that crossed the line into illegal.

Not a crime.  That's the point!  The point is that all of the frequent flyers on the Lolita Express and guests to his creepy honeytrap island, minus a few 'scapegoats', will be found 'guilty' of such a non-crime.

That's my prediction.  My best guess as to the nature and end-game of this psy-op.  That's what it looks like to me based on an initial skim.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:38:09 PM

Not a crime.  That's the point!  The point is that all of the frequent flyers on the Lolita Express and guests to his creepy honeytrap island, minus a few 'scapegoats', will be found 'guilty' of such a non-crime.

That's my prediction.  My best guess as to the nature and end-game of this psy-op.  That's what it looks like to me based on an initial skim.

No, sorry, that's stretching too many angles for credibility.

I've got no problem with a hard working girl age 17 doing massage.

You've got to connect the dots. "The men paid for what was called a massage but everyone knew it was really sex." etc, etc...
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:05:27 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 06:26:53 PM by tvbcof

Not a crime.  That's the point!  The point is that all of the frequent flyers on the Lolita Express and guests to his creepy honeytrap island, minus a few 'scapegoats', will be found 'guilty' of such a non-crime.

That's my prediction.  My best guess as to the nature and end-game of this psy-op.  That's what it looks like to me based on an initial skim.

No, sorry, that's stretching too many angles for credibility.

I've got no problem with a hard working girl age 17 doing massage.

You've got to connect the dots. "The men paid for what was called a massage but everyone knew it was really sex." etc, etc...

A guy with such a complex mind having this much trouble with a very simple concept?  Interesting...

EDIT:  And speaking of 'scapegoats', Alan Dershowitz is reminding everyone that he is 80 years old (meaning he could die at any minute...and be cremated the next day like our Enron friend.)  I imagine there will be some scapegoats (likely Goyim who never did change their names to something like 'Maxwell' or 'Sherman' or whatever) who do survive to spend a few years in the clink in order to give the sheep some diversion.  Maybe even Bill Clinton?

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:35:32 PM

One thing I learned years ago, it is a big mistake to think about these people in  terms of "if I were them", because they are not like you. Many of them are physically incapable of empathy, and many enjoy creating suffering for others. They only qualify as human on the most technical physical levels. Monsters are real, they just hide in board rooms, parliament, and in Hollywood among other places in stead of under your bed.

Dead on!

Further, it is worse than pointless to try to shame them.

These people know full well who and what they are and they are proud of it!  They consider themselves superior to normies BECAUSE they have these characteristics.

Having some 'cattle' destined for milking or hamburger deride you for keeping them in a strong enough enclosure to keep them from escaping is hardly a grounds for 'shame'.  What it is is confirmation in their minds that they have the superiority which they imagine.

That is a perfect way to put it, they just see us as livestock to exploit every last drop they can from us.  They are incapable of showing real kidness towards us and the scary thing is that these types of people are always the ones that hold positions of power.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:31:25 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 01:19:26 AM by Spendulus

Reality on this very interesting case is that you can give Trump credit for it.

Here's why.

The case WOULD NOT EXIST if Trump had not won the POTUS.

Because if he had not, Hillary would have. And Bill Clinton had over 26 trips on the Lolita Express. No way they would have let that scandal came out.

FLIGHT LOGS OF THE LOLITA EXPRESS!!! HERE THEY ARE!!!

https://archive.org/details/EpsteinFlightLogsLolitaExpress
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 01:21:11 AM

Here's why.

Because if he had not, Hillary would have. And Bill Clinton had over 26 trips on the Lolita Express. No way they would have let that scandal came out.

This is one of the few reasons I have any hope for this man. The moment he got elected meaningful prosecutions for sex trafficking/child trafficking rings started going up significantly and have risen steadily.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:40:51 AM

Here's why.

This is one of the few reasons I have any hope for this man. The moment he got elected meaningful prosecutions for sex trafficking/child trafficking rings started going up significantly and have risen steadily.

From 2011 onwards, Trump barred Epstein from his Mar-a-lago resort due to the guy's sexual assaults.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:42:53 PM

From 2011 onwards, Trump barred Epstein from his Mar-a-lago resort due to the guy's sexual assaults.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

If true at all, it took him a while.  I suspect it is true.  Donald Trump basically grew up under the tutelage of Roy Cohn and would have known all about sexual blackmail.  I've always suspected that little will be found on the guy more recent than the 80's if for no other reason than that he knows how the game works, and indeed, is very possibly one of the operators himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9_OZxONN4

---

On the Acosta front, I'm not going to throw him under the bus just yet, and certainly am going to avoid scapegoating him as seems to be part of this recent psy-op.  He is reported to have said one time (and one time only) that he was told that Epstein was 'inteligence' and above his pay-grade.  If so, he would have had no choice in how he handled the Epstein event.

A totally far-fetched fantasy is that people like Trump, Acosta, etc, might decide that they can make a lasting name for themselves by doing one giant housecleaning operation in the name of their country.  Assuming they consider the U.S. to be 'their country'.

---

More related fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4Mc4jAPlY

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:00:23 AM

Hedge Fund Operators Speculate on Where Epstein's Money came from

(hint: blackmail)

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/hedge-funders-have-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:18:33 AM

Hedge Fund Operators Speculate on Where Epstein's Money came from

(hint: blackmail)

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/hedge-funders-have-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

The math teacher... I guess he started to rape and abuse already at this high school... Has the high school been cleared?

Why isn't Gishlaine Maxwell arrested and under Enhanced Interrogatory Technique?

Who burned the Island?

The ministry of State Security of China WILL NEVER BE AFRAID BY 200-300 so called FAT PIGS !

SLAUGHTER THEM ALL, FOR THE REVOLUTION !

and do you fucking think the FSB / SVR will have problem with an oligarch gone berzek and not arrest his lead second hand???

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS STORY !!!

and you all on this thread, like little drones, played or fooled, abused or domesticated you don't ask anything? If they can't arrest Maxwell, forget about Clinton and the only bait you will have got his the firing of acosta...

gaz lighting professionals, vs the syndicate of justice, security and harmony under the gracious leadership of XI

are there any Russian implications in this or it's exculisvely a western and their allies think? the prince andrew... you go fuck your self with your monarchy.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:02:47 AM

https://www.rt.com/usa/465003-jeffrey-epstein-injured-jail/

"Jeffrey Epstein found ‘injured & semiconscious’ with suspicious marks on neck in jail cell "

another cover up made in america?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7270735/Jeffrey-Epstein-Trumps-closest-advisers-Wilbur-Ross-Rudy-Giuliani-Steve-Mnunchin.html

“The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave”

Roll Eyes  Grin

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:12:23 AM

A few questions :

Which decisions (international and domestic) were taken because of the black mail from the epstein network?

Was Mueller obligated to fail his farce (ie not push the scam anymore) because of the arrest of epstein?

Who in the mainstream medias (editors, reporters, talking heads) are involved in other paedo networks?

Did Kanye West abused minors?

Why aren't the main guys (andrew and bill clinton) not under arrest?

Why aren't lie detectors used against them?

Why is ghislaine still running around?

Why is there a belief that those men and women involved are believed to be necessary to run the economy?

What's the role of Comey, Mueller into 9.11 ?

Is Larry Silverstein implicated in a paedo network?

What's the link between 9.11 and the epstein/paedo network?

Who in the DoJ is involved in the paedo network?

Who in the DoJ was posted by Clinton/obama?

Why there are no DoJ tv speech about the investigation?

Why aren't the medias used in this affair to give more information to the public?

Why are the feminist organization so silent?

Why is the left so silent?

Why is AOC and co so silent?

Why Obama did nothing on epstein and paedo network?

Why is the daughter of Mueller involved in the investigation?

Why it's not the FBI investigated?

Who is in charge to investigate the investigators?

Did acosta commit a crime with the plea deal?

Why are there no consequences for the medias siding with the paedos?

Why are there no consequences for those who were friends with epstein after his first fake trial?

Why no victim or their relative used their 1st amendment right to solve the situation?

Are the paedos against the right to bear arms to rape more?

Can a paedo escape the "digital tracking system"?

Can an AI predict the probabilities of being raped (predictive rape) ?

How many key strokes of a victim after a rape for the AI to confirm it ?

How much time for behavioral tools to detect it (face, body motion, voice tone etc)?

Was Conway raped? or did she fall before the wealth of the crown of england?

How does cops/military digital tracking reduce rape rate among those?

Will the corrupt paedo in the christian churches press for forgivness of the rapists to protect themselves?

Electrical chair, lethal injection or firing squad for jeffrey? Live?

question more !

Answer : firing squad ! Legal, Live and against the Wall !

netherfikk

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:07:56 AM

300 bucks is a 300 bucks, I don't judge her
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:06:16 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2019, 05:26:07 AM by Masha Sha

snip

wow, many questions, so little answers...

btw, look at the arrest of Roger Stone :

but for the pedos it's all glove of silk... so dishonest, so flagrant, how can't people rise up against such injustice?

forget it, it's run by the paedos since so long, that it ask if it wasn't since inception, at least since december 1913, when they formally took power.

what's fun is how their "leader" is behaving recently... lot of talking points... intentionally controversial? no it's couldn't be... not in the usa Cheesy. dumb fucks.

edit :

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/everything-we-know-about-jeffrey-epsteins-private-islands.html

all is said.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: