Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Major Leak!!!! Possible Lympo and Samsung partnership, Tomorrow!!!!!  (Read 127 times)
CryptoMike81 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:21:26 PM

I never thought I'd leak something in my life, let alone news so big. Yet very rarely life hands such an incredible opportunity as this, and this time and I'm certainly not letting it go. I'm revealing information that will make fantastic money to some of you who will be the first and the most daring to act decisively.

I guess I'm doing this not because I'm a kind person. Yet I must admit I have a strange fraternal feeling towards you, anonymous degenerate money-loving BTC talk fan, who brought my attention to such gems.

Once the news breaks out Tomorrow, some salty normie will repost this thread, and the rest of the heard will read and comment the stuff in disbelief. Yeah, imagine that.

So, to cut my dramatic bullshit -- Samsung and a blockchain project called Lympo (LYM token) next week will announce a groundbreaking partnership. The rumor is, Samsung has been testing Lympo's software for a while and decided to integrate it into their devices.

www.lympo.com

www.lympo.io

If you're wondering the fuck is this Lympo, you're not alone. I don't know much about the team. Yet I personally know some serious venture capital people who had been in contact with those guys, and the people I know vouched for the project. I did my research and it seems Lympo is a very successful startup that's aggressively expanding here in the US and also Asia. They're official partners of Dallas Mavericks NBA team, and Mark Cuban has invested money in this company.

Since LYM is at 1/10 of its ATH, I can't really predict how high this midcap token will go. x5? x10? x20? TFK. I know only one thing for sure though - everybody's seen how high these midcaps go once news about a partnership so big breaks loose.

My final advice to those of you who'll take this seriously: since this is a Samsung partnership, choose an exchange that's known for having a high number of Korean and Chinese traders. The news of an uknown blockchain project partnering with the #1 Asian electronics powerhouse will have the most impact on the Asian crypto markets. Currently, the leading exchanges to trade LYM are Gate.io, Huobi and KuCoin. It is very likely most of you don't have an account at Gate.io, so instead I recommend using KuCoin - it has BTC, ETH and USDT pairs.

I know most of you will take me for a larper. But those of you who won’t, better buckle up for a money-making moon mission because the next couple of weeks will amazing.

Byt the way, tomorrow they have Q&A session on their telegram channel, and they just had one last week, so everyone speculating they will release the news!!!  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/8Cbbyu8.jpg
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:29:31 PM

This is probably a bad attempt to shill lympo. Rumors about partnerships have already been used by enjin supporters before. It kinda worked for them temporarily but I don't know if this will work for you. Best of luck.
CryptoMike81 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:30:44 PM

Also just recently their volume skyrocket, so as price, tomorrow we will know for sure!!!

You think it's rumors, check the picture, team members posted on their private social media, with Quote "Just chilling in Silicon Valley"

https://i.imgur.com/8Cbbyu8.jpg

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:33:58 PM

Share a link to this news, I would like to see the source from which you took the information.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:35:21 PM

You think it's rumors, check the picture.
Unless there is an official statement coming from both companies, it's all rumors. Don't show me pictures. I have seen a lot of those being used for marketing already.
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:47:10 PM

It seems a bit complicated sometimes you hear news that it will be good,And in the end a disaster occurs.
The focus should ideally be to avoid loss. You should have put the news link to evaluate the topic as appropriate
CryptoMike81 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:48:09 PM

So the only source I have is this link:

https://boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/14609854?fbclid=IwAR1nwMjLbmF-D5LSKW3G7zdiFcvczbNtGzbLoFowxFErLXScQJfEPR0tE74

Someone leaked it there. I just copied text. But I'm on their telegram channel. So anytime, someone mentions Samsung news, they keep deleting it, why?

QnA is tomorrow!!!

And here you go some other source from LYMPO CEO Ada

https://i.imgur.com/d4qOjPA.jpg
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:27:09 PM

It is good to know that Samsung is very pro blockchain tech that is why they are improving and launching something related to blockchain and crypto in their new versions and with every update they seem to move closer to blockchain adoption.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoMike81 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:18:00 PM

Agree, Samsung will become a major player in Crypto. So my guesses are Key wallet for Lympo or some integration with existing LYMPO app, maybe preinstalled on Samsung devices, it's huge news for low cap token as LYM.

Community speaks all the time about it privately, but let's see tomorrow, maybe the rumors are not true, but I doubt it. The team is always about NDA and that they cannot expose anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: