Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Vs Altcoins  (Read 645 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:10:12 PM

basically I like all altcoins, because that's where I can get profit when bitcoin is stable. but of all the altcoins, I prefer BNB, ETH, LTC and NEO. I'm interested in the altcoin because it's very easy to predict. and sometimes I buy coins that are not in the top100. I did this when there was good news about the coins.

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:28:19 PM

the altcoin that I like to date is of course ethereum, the increase is quite good during 2019. ethereum now reaches $ 300. Besides that, I like bnb, because this is my investment for the next few years.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:13:05 PM

if the LTC price has risen so much while other altcoins do not show any growth, this means that this is just a simple price manipulation.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:21:25 PM

Do you think that currently altcoins are not showing bullish trends as BTC do?
But i think the strongest altcoin is LTC. Its price jumped from about $30 to about four times.
Which altcoin do you favor if any?

I think it's too early to call altcoin is rising or soon will rise as like BTC did. Only a little percentage of coins rose. If we look back at the last alt season, during the alt bullrun, BTC dominance was 35% or so while it's 62% now. So, I think it will take more one month. See the attached image below.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:23:25 PM

We are all waiting for altseason to come, and I am pretty sure it is just around the corner. We only need several more great updates that would push the market forward and than all alts are going to show their potential.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:24:25 PM

It looks like altcoin is indeed unhealthy in its growth, when bitcoin rises up very quickly. Besides Litecoin, I chose Bitcoin Cash and ethereum which still had a chance. Don't choose an altcoin that you didn't know before (not in your analysis), it can make a drastic loss. Thank you.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:25:09 PM

Considering your first question. Yep, for increasing the money it is better to put them in Bitcoin as it is more secure and I see people will trust in it forever.
According my favorite altcoin, it is Komodo, as there are lots of technologies on their side

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:26:23 PM

The bullish time of BTC will also go for the altcoins as they gain USD value too.
THough they are not that pump yet they will be soon. the market is focus now with bitcoin but the when BTC slow in move altcoins will come.
We can see it now with Ethereum price.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:28:39 PM

But i think the strongest altcoin is LTC. Its price jumped from about $30 to about four times.

Yes ltc is a good coin and will obviously continue to grow , but I also hold other coins, look at bnb he is very well grown and I think he's this year will show good growth !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:36:48 PM

Alts only increase when the BTC has a price adjustment after its price is pumped. I really only pay attention to the LTC in the past few days. I had a lot of profit because trading in LTC on bitforex in the last few days.
You can buy LTC and hold them, in less than 1 month the halving event will happen. Its price will gradually increase over time.
And there's a pretty awesome alts that is Insolar. It is being traded on Binance with over $ 1 million per day.
By the end of September, they will start implementing the Mainet and its price will rise. This is a good time to buy many Insolar and hold it.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:49:32 PM

Altcoin prices are not rallying and I too don’t understand why, normally whenever bitcoin prices have rallied in the past altcoins prices have also followed suit. I’m sure in coming days the altcoins market will start to rally, we just need to patient and hodl onto our coins. If you ask me my favourites are ETH and LTC, and I would recommend people to buy these two and hodl them for future gains.
wywoc

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:53:13 PM

I think Altcoins will not go into the bullish trend until BTC dominates reach to 68% then descends like the end of 2017. Until then I think the safest solution today is to keep BTC in account (over 50%) , and the rest of my fund I'll keep ETH and LTC like you.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:09:27 PM

Alts are at minimum levels currently, so I don't  think buying btc now is a great option. It's already high though it can still go way higher but too risky to buy into it now.

My first advice is to join a paid crypto signal. They really help in directing and organising pump action for alt coins that you can easily make money off.

Learn crypto trading.

Some of the coin I suggest you buy is HOT, ETC, Tron, ETH, LTC, NEO and a few others.

If you know what you are doing and your investment is good you can easily make $500 to $10,000 or much more monthly. Those alt I mentioned are already at their dip so you can't lose much.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:17:54 PM

BTC investment is very safe and you get the benefit at least 5 times within the 3 years but the altcoin investment gives you thousandth times of benefit when time comes. Just you need to invest in safest altcoins like the Litecoin.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:34:23 PM

I think they will but first people need to be sick of making money from bitcoin and assume they won't make any bitcoin at all. I mean if people are still making profit from bitcoin going up and they do not have a reason to sell it then people will not come back to altcoins at all.

The moment when bitcoin reaches its peak and we are certain that there are a lot of new money coming into bitcoin then we will have a lot of increase in other coins as well, people will look at altcoins and get some of those in order to make x5 or x10 because they can't do that with bitcoin anymore, there will be new people coming it which will keep bitcoin high but the old ones already made enough from bitcoin so they will move on to altcoins instead. It has happened before and I am sure same will happen again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:51:34 PM

Many investors are waiting, what will happen to altcoins. If they start growing then they will invest and FOMO will start. But why they should move from BTC when BTC gives a good returns.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:04:18 PM

traditional traders and investors prefer bitcoin. there is tones of altcoins and need much time to study them. until that better have btc in the bag.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:07:09 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than investing in altcoins because the greater the likelihood of earning bigger in bitcoin is today especially now that its price rises.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 04:28:42 PM

Here are my $0.02. I’m not a professional or anything, so take it for what it is.
I don’t see alt season kicking off in earnest until bitcoin is starting to close in on it’s ATH. FOMO will be setting in and smart money take the opportunity to take profit and move part of their position into alts while still getting top pay for their BTC.
The market reacts a little slow. Once the smart money have finished the reallocation, bitcoin pulls back and alt season takes off.
This doesn’t mean you can’t make great gains trading alts in the meantime. I just suspect it’s a little early to buy alts for HODL. I’m sure they will take off at some time. I’m pretty sure they will go up as well. I just think bitcoin will be a better bet until it starts closing in on its ATH. Unless you get lucky and pick the alt hitting a pump at the perfect time. Or you are active in managing your portfolio...

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:51:40 PM

As a trader you should be able to take your focus away from the prominent coins and diversify, Initially I was stuck with trading ltc, btc, eth and co but the joy of this game is the volatility and the ability of one to be able to tweak the technicals to his favor. LTC after the initial pump eventually turned stagnant and I made joke of the fact that it appears it is waiting for etherium to do its 50% of all time high before it will balance

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: