Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell $80 gdmp (possibly scammed please help)  (Read 395 times)
bitcoinraver (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:00:23 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 06:29:48 AM by bitcoinraver

Title states it all,  I would like to use an escrow unless you have a lot of positive feedback and can be verified.  Please contact me here or on skype @ bitcoinraver or here.      Don't even try to scam me I will want to verify your btc talk account and or use an escrow.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinraver (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:20:25 AM

sold for .1btc to user

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/tomfoolery/

thanks   This topice should be closed please
bitcoinraver (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:29:48 AM

WOW NEVERMIND I just got scammed by him.  Sent him the pictures and code as requested and messages me back saying his card is locked and nothing else?

What steps can be taken?   The coins are still in escrow... What should I do?
Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:02:18 PM

Excuse me. What's 'gdmp' stand for?
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:45:59 PM

Excuse me. What's 'gdmp' stand for?

Green Dot MoneyPak

WOW NEVERMIND I just got scammed by him.  Sent him the pictures and code as requested and messages me back saying his card is locked and nothing else?

What steps can be taken?   The coins are still in escrow... What should I do?

MoneyPak is harsh due to these kinds of problems. If you try to scam someone with a MP using escrow, there's nothing really to prove that the MP was valid. If they try to scam you by saying that the MP wasn't valid when it was, there's no way to prove the MP was valid.

I guess if you video recorded the entire transaction starting from when you check the MP to prove it's valid to the time the other person attempts to cash it in, then that would work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: