Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Folgory buy and sell cryptocurrency and merchant account  (Read 1365 times)
Irina1999

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:57:59 PM

The main thing that the platform itself realized in the future, now everything just seems in words
I personally like the project, but a lot of people just stopped believing in it, scam projects are getting more and more on the market
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:45:34 PM

The main thing that the platform itself realized in the future, now everything just seems in words
I personally like the project, but a lot of people just stopped believing in it, scam projects are getting more and more on the market
It’s just that the market is constantly changing and this is normal, there will always be both honest people and fraudsters, without this our world did not exist Grin
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:52:32 PM

Folgory is part of the Hashfort, a company licensed for trading crypto and financial services, and folgory is the first crypto bank, with wallet European iban, possibility to buy and sell in real time, online buy and sell cryptocurrencies with payments at 0% fee.
Real-time sales are very cool, and 0 percent is also a good deal.
I think that 0% is a great deal. There are very few such platforms, they always overestimate the percentage and then no one wants to use them.
The implementation of the platform in the future is not so difficult. All the same, to date, projects that are related to cryptocurrency, reach heights in contrast to two years ago.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:25:19 PM

It is first time I see such service without launching any ICO. You provide wide range of opportunities, listing coins, trading, that's great! What is price to create token?
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:32:34 PM

Folgory is part of the Hashfort, a company licensed for trading crypto and financial services, and folgory is the first crypto bank, with wallet European iban, possibility to buy and sell in real time, online buy and sell cryptocurrencies with payments at 0% fee.
I think that 0% is a great deal. There are very few such platforms, they always overestimate the percentage and then no one wants to use them.
The implementation of the platform in the future is not so difficult. All the same, to date, projects that are related to cryptocurrency, reach heights in contrast to two years ago.
Now everything is just developing much faster than before, there are no more long projects.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:12:05 PM

It is first time I see such service without launching any ICO. You provide wide range of opportunities, listing coins, trading, that's great! What is price to create token?
In any case, in time, the guys will hold financial fees in their project, because no project will be able to live without investments.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:30:36 PM

Folgory looks very potential and it seems for me that soon you will compete with other services. What I like more is that you help to create token
Kattoweymo

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:11:57 PM

Folgory looks very potential and it seems for me that soon you will compete with other services. What I like more is that you help to create token
Now the competition in the market is very high and it will actually not be an easy way for this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:45:25 AM

Now everything is just developing much faster than before, there are no more long projects.
That's right. At the moment, most projects are either developing rapidly or are closing fast. It all depends on how unique it is.
Irina1999

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:14:45 AM

That's right. At the moment, most projects are either developing rapidly or are closing fast. It all depends on how unique it is.
First of all, I personally appreciate in the project this is his idea and ability to develop and work with the team.
Kattoweymo

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:34:21 PM

First of all, I personally appreciate in the project this is his idea and ability to develop and work with the team.
According to own statistics, out of 10 projects are entering the market 1, competition is high Smiley
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:11:56 PM

I really hope that this project will be able to compete with others, but it takes time for all this
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:00:58 PM

Let's see what this project can show of itself in the future, it’s interesting to follow and understand how it will be developed.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:35:28 PM

According to own statistics, out of 10 projects are entering the market 1, competition is high Smiley
Possible such an outcome of events in the near future. Because many projects that are actively developing become large companies.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:54:01 PM

Possible such an outcome of events in the near future. Because many projects that are actively developing become large companies.
Well, if you take into account the fact that cryptocurrency is growing in the market, then it is quite realistic that investments will be justified
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:10:16 PM

What about volume on your platform at the moment and where do you get liquidity? Your service isn't so popular yet, where do you get money to compete?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Irina1999

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:14:50 PM

What about volume on your platform at the moment and where do you get liquidity? Your service isn't so popular yet, where do you get money to compete?
Most likely the team should have its own cash reserve, that is, at this stage, only personal finances
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:37:14 PM

Most likely the team should have its own cash reserve, that is, at this stage, only personal finances
But you can’t last long on personal finances on the market, because the expenses are very large at the beginning, and there is no income yet
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:49:02 PM

But you can’t last long on personal finances on the market, because the expenses are very large at the beginning, and there is no income yet
To attract investment, you need to run an advertisement, this is a good way and it always works.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:52:13 AM

Well, if you take into account the fact that cryptocurrency is growing in the market, then it is quite realistic that investments will be justified
Of course, the investment pays off at least a year. And prices for cryptocurrency of course grow and fall.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: