Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Folgory buy and sell cryptocurrency and merchant account  (Read 1354 times)
MarioForever

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:45:21 AM

On their website there are links to Telegram, Twitter and Discord. I tried to find a chat in the Telegram, but the exchange has only a contact for news and announcements, there is no chat for communication.
Then I followed the link to Discord and got into the chat. There I said that I want to chat with real users of the exchange. After a couple of minutes, a user appeared with some kind of investment question. In order not to escalate the panic, I went to him in a private chat and asked him about his experience on this exchange. Then I talked about my fears about the volumes generated and the lack of real deals. Immediately I was banned from the general chat and blacklisted by Folgory.com and all connected to this chat. So I became even more afraid of investing in them. Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMZ Noo Account

Activity: 746
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:46:04 PM

Hi all!
I also want to talk about a little experience with this exchange.
I, like many others, drew attention to very attractive investment plans with 76% per annum. I tried to find various information on the Internet, but there is practically nothing. It seemed strange to me that such a young exchange got into the coinmarcetcap listing only in the second half of October 2019 and today (February 5, 2020) takes 12th place in daily turnover (Bitfinex is only 62).
I paid attention to their FLG token. At coinmarcetcap, the daily trading volume is around $ 3,000,000. I watched the FLG / BTC pair for about half an hour, the buy and sell orders remained unchanged, but the list of transactions appeared transactions at prices which were not in the orders. Other trading pairs have the same situation. Almost all trading activity on this exchange is not real trading, but a volume increase.
I wanted to find real users of the exchange so that I could communicate with them and find out their experience with this exchange.

Thanks for this well-written post, Mario. Folgory has approached our community, and I also am looking to talk to folks with first-hand experience of Folgory

The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013
BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn  Peercoin: PFuPgov1ZWoqtmtdET8nS5rij3KHVuZZHC
folgory (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:49:32 AM

I discovered Folgory exchange today and their feature "Investment" caught my eye. https://folgory.com/investment-request/BTC
How can you guarantee 72% profit per year?? So if I invest 1 BTC, I will have 1.72 BTC after one year, correct? Please explain how can you offer such interest rates.

yes is all correct

The investment is guaranteed. We work in liquidity and take profit fee from other exchange.
You can test with small amount without issue.
We have launched also Mining cloud investment > https://folgory.com/mining
Electric_

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:11:27 AM

Dear,

I am trying for months now to withdraw some of my Vitae funds. Wallet was always in maintenance, support doesn't even answer anymore and now i traded some ot the Vitae to BTC and i am now in waiting for KYC Video approval for more then a week.

This all sounds not very promissing and i am very disappointed in Folgory and will never use it again once i get my funds back (If i even can ?).

Kevin
OpenEcoClub

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 11:02:32 PM

Do you want to withdraw with profit or without? If I may ask.

Maybe there is no liquidity? Just guessing.

Definitely typical if the wallet user is not owning his private key. Not good. Third party. Trust is not so easy. See WireCard.

Somehow I feel like exchanges have a lot of work to do. Or atomic swaps on the blockchain via lightning come first. This would have implications for exchanges for sure as then the blockchain itself or off chain smart contracts would be the exchange. No third party exchange needed.

I am just speculating of course. Who knows future?
Mythodea

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:06:42 PM

I think Folgory is the biggest exchange scam in History!! The last 10 days, since Sept 14th 2020, they have stolen the coins from many accounts and then these accounts were banned. No one can contact with them. They request for additional video verification but this process is impossible to be completed due to the fact that upload documents are disabled. We have the screenshots with the balances of the accounts before and after. No one gives a damn over there. the last 3-4 days the sepa transfer option just disappeared from their website.
They are common thieves. One of Folgory's directors, has been accused by the Italian Justice for financial criminals since 2014.
They have also developed an Ltd (Hashfort) in U.K with only one director who is 77 years old.

On their website there are links to Telegram, Twitter and Discord. I tried to find a chat in the Telegram, but the exchange has only a contact for news and announcements, there is no chat for communication.
Then I followed the link to Discord and got into the chat. There I said that I want to chat with real users of the exchange. After a couple of minutes, a user appeared with some kind of investment question. In order not to escalate the panic, I went to him in a private chat and asked him about his experience on this exchange. Then I talked about my fears about the volumes generated and the lack of real deals. Immediately I was banned from the general chat and blacklisted by Folgory.com and all connected to this chat. So I became even more afraid of investing in them. Huh
[/quote]
Mythodea

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:10:55 PM

Folgory is a huge scam and all of these guys over there are going to face justice. They have stolen coins from users accounts and banned them after that. The Italian "singer" has been accused for financial criminals in Italy since 2014, wondering why he is not in jail yet. His time has come. Also the time of other officers has come.
Either they send back people's coins or they are going to face jail.
it's up to you Folgory guys.

I discovered Folgory exchange today and their feature "Investment" caught my eye. https://folgory.com/investment-request/BTC
How can you guarantee 72% profit per year?? So if I invest 1 BTC, I will have 1.72 BTC after one year, correct? Please explain how can you offer such interest rates.

https://i.imgur.com/8WAU0zx.png
[/quote]

yes is all correct

The investment is guaranteed. We work in liquidity and take profit fee from other exchange.
You can test with small amount without issue.
We have launched also Mining cloud investment > https://folgory.com/mining
[/quote]
dvin

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 01:25:13 AM

The exchanger and cryptowallet from the same people

https://www.bestchange.ru/mercuryo-exchanger.html
jayeshkanani707

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 10:42:48 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 02:32:13 PM by jayeshkanani707

This is fraud company. After depositing money, they block account and ignoring support tickets. They don't have any contact details. I lost my hard earned money. They sending fake video kyc link which is not opening. I lost doge coin. I write negative review on twitter facebook google play store and trustpilot
biblioteczny

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 08:42:20 PM

After I made deposit of 0.3 BTC they stop answering tickets and blocked my assets. Do not use this exchange!
jayeshkanani707

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:10:29 AM

Report them on Play Store, bitcointalk truatscore, trustpilot website.
Ayazura

Activity: 5
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 10:29:10 PM

It seems that a reputable newspaper called Coingeek is looking to collect testimonials from users about their "experiences" with exchanges or fraud so that they can continue to expose the fraudsters in the crypto environment... Thus feeding the "Crypto Cartel" section of their media.

Maybe CoinGeek can help us:

https://coingeek.com/why-arent-digital-asset-providers-held-to-their-promises/

As a part of our Crypto Crime Cartel series, we want to shine a light on unfair practices within the digital asset industry. We believe that exposing harmful, anti-consumer behavior is critical for the development of the industry. As such, if you have any experiences with misleading advertising, rogue digital asset providers preventing access to your holdings or any other unfair or misleading practice, then CoinGeek wants to get your story told. Please reach out via our contact form.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: