Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign After Getting Listed  (Read 2804 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:36:11 PM

I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

This happens often, but it is one ways to intensify publicity about the coin and it's project.
Even after which a coin has been listed, it needs to be publicized continuously, else you might discover that the volume is seriously reducing.
Take a look at Energi, despite its price increase, there is still another phase of airdrop.
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:45:23 PM

Provided the project still exist bounty campaign should be conducted from time to time to let people know and keep up with the project development. It's a good idea to have bounties after being listed.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:53:01 PM

I think it is needed by developers to inform many people that the project is still running and in demand, I think many people don't know about their coins and the bounty campaign is the right promotion for that.
Yes, developers need to inform the mass people about their project's continuation and few developments. Bounty is a way to spread a project to mass people by giving few payments to the hunters. This is one kind of marketing policy of the developers of the projects.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:59:45 PM

Provided the project still exist bounty campaign should be conducted from time to time to let people know and keep up with the project development. It's a good idea to have bounties after being listed.

True, because the competition is getting bigger and bigger everyday, so if a project are not too aggressive with their marketing, they might not gain investors which is very important to make the project successful, I would call any team as incompetent if they don't see that the competition is getting bigger and if they just allow their coins to continue to sink in value.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:00:01 PM

I equally had similar reservation on why an already traded coin should be conducting bounty and the one that I am worried about most is that such projects after the bounty do not increase in price which is the main target, a good example is veil, it actually dumped during the bounty and has not recovered and begin to wonder what could be the essence of Bounty if it could dump

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:24:46 PM

during the campaign it was good for the project for me as a bounty hunter it was better. because it can take part in the project and there is no such thing as a scam. during the big bounty allocation I will join. for me it is important to follow other projects that have been registered in the market.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:28:03 PM

I believe that every project which lost the interest from investors is  should periodically make a small bounty campaign in order to show to the community their news

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:31:15 PM

I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

In any case, it attracts additional investors. Such distributions help improve the community. It also helps to get inexpensive advertising on your work projects so that you can move forward. The fact is that cryptocurrency is now a lot, and this is a promotional move to attract new investments.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:39:26 PM

It's important for them to have bounty especially if they believe that it'll give them more exposure to the community.

That's about the never stopping advertisement and exposure so investors will never forget about them. That's how marketing goes, once you stop there's a tendency that the marketing you've made will eventually forgotten. But if you will continue, there's a chance that people will have your coin stick to their minds.

This is true. But if the developers developed their project and concluded good partnership agreements, it would be possible to do without repeated bounty campaigns and other marketing. If the project develops and introduces new products and technologies, it will always be talked about and remembered.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:44:45 PM

It is their strategy for the project to remain known in the market. It is their way to attract the investors in the market to invest with them. I think there is nothing wrong if they used bounty campaign to publicize the project because they are giving sure gain on everyone who works for them.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:00:03 PM

in my opinion it is actually less efficient, because if the project holds a bounty again the possibility of the project is quiet, I prefer the project that doesn't do it but rather introduce their project through cooperation with other projects because it's better than throwing some tokens / coins at bounty campaign.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:36:53 PM

I believe there motto is to promote their project to more traders they want to show their presence in the market. In short we can say they want to increase their outreach even its good for bounty hunter to participate in such projects that are already listed in the market so that they must be assured they will get some worthy reward and their work will not goes in vain.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:40:50 PM

Tokens or coins that are already in the market should do bounty campaign from time to time, this is for new investors that just coming in the market and of course for awareness that they are still here and had a lot of updates, we all know how the competition in the eyes of investors is pretty stiff, and investors want to invest in a coin that always shows a strong presence in the community.

yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:48:11 PM

I think yes, depending on the purpose of the project. They may have been listed, but for the community to become more well-known and marketing for the project, bounty is the easiest and most popular way that the project can choose.
However, such bounty often have limited pool and the number of participants. I hope they will increase the pool in the future.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

never meet such situation. what for bounty campaign after listing and how bad is project if they need BC even after listing? or maybe they somehow collect money without marketing...plus depends on what exchange they are.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 04:00:06 PM

The way they are doing the bounty, I don't think it's needed. Probably they don't have much activity/supporters in their social media which is why they are doing bounty to keep their social page active.
I do not think that. For projects that are not yet well-known, they can afford a relatively small and efficient budget to acquire the community. This is one way many projects are still choosing.

Vanjoe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:05:01 PM

Now there are so many projects, and there are various names of new tokens and coins. even many projects seem almost similar to each other.
while the bounty is one way of promotion, which aims to strengthen the relationship between the developer and the community. thus, more people are expected to know about the project (tokens / coins).
so in my opinion, even though these tokens / coins are already listed on the exchange. bounty as part of promotion is still needed, so that the tokens / coins are not "forgotten" with the emergence of many new or similar projects.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:27:49 PM

of course the strategies they are doing must have been considered and there are advantages that we do not know, not only this time because there have been many projects that have entered the exchange but held airdrop and bounty. sometimes it makes the price of the project go down, but indeed there is something that is not generally known what the project is doing.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:37:05 PM

Yes, a project can still run a bounty campaign it doesn't matter if its coin is listed already or not, Bounty main purpose is about to creating awareness to the public about the project so even after exchange listing a lot of project still need enough publicity to keep them in the news.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:37:18 PM

Sometimes it is important as the team wants to gather more audience and movement on their popularity.
Even the ICO is done anyone can perform a bounty, LINA made this also and it is good to boost the audience like in social media campaign.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀