Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign After Getting Listed  (Read 2796 times)
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:24:21 AM

in my opinion, maybe their project is still in the development stage, so they still need funds to continue or develop their project, so they still want to hold a bounty campaign, besides that it is a good strategic step, because of the coins of those listed on the exchange, so many investors will be interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:41:47 AM

When the coin is listed then for bounty participants it is a safe choice but then they normally used to pay lesser than the any other projects. But in other coins when it is not listed a participant could ended up earning a lot.

hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:10:20 PM

I think the number of investors has not reached the target they want, so they do bounty for more investors know them.

Have a good day guys!!
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:48:03 PM

Of course it's good in my opinion. Because not all things about the vision of the project we can know. The addition of the campaign period carried out even though the coins / tokens they have registered on the stock exchange have several possibilities, one of them is because the supply has increased. I hope I'm not wrong.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:08:18 PM

As for me, I consider running a Bounty campaign after getting listed a good way to make some advertisement and attract potential holders to the project. If the coin is already traded and showing a good dynamics, there is no reason for Bounty hunter to sell it after distribution.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:08:24 PM

I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.
If they are doing so to raise fresh money like pre-ico, then it is purely a scam, but If they are not doing so to raise fresh money like PRE- ICO, then it is very wise of them , because this is the one of the ways they can constantly remind users/investors out there about their existence, they have to do lots of things to attract more people into their platform so as to continue growing in their community, and so that their value can also continue to grow in order to favor existing customers already and their market.

Moreover, this shows that the altcoins season is gradually getting extremely near, because this is the time you see more of these projects coming into the market to start creating awareness for their project again, for investors to be able to invest in them during the altcoins season.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:51:00 PM

This happens once in a while, It is majorly for the act of promotion, Using bounty hunters to spread news about the coin through twitter, facebook and some other social medium. It is also an advantage to hunters because the coin is already trading.

These new coins in the market should do a lot of marketing again, investors are very quick to forget old coins that are not in the top 50 and always look for a new coin to invest if investors will see that they are active in marketing their coin I'm sure, they will get investors trust.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:21:48 PM

I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

Bounty is a good way of increasing the community. It is also a tool for boosting the decentralization of the coin. Bounty distribution would diversify the holdings and hence whatever small, creates a buffer against whale movements. More specifically it's a advertisement strategy that would attract more people towards the coin.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:32:36 PM

Listing of coin on an exchange is not enough to get its price appreciation. A strong product with strong marketing is always needed. Bounty campaigns are the best marketing strategies for all the projects as they are paying through their projects tokens instead of any fiat or known crypto currency. Bounty hunters have higher reach than any other media. Bounty hunters can explain the project well everywhere, this the reason some projects which are listed on exchanges but their product is still under development are conducting bounty campaigns.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:35:39 PM

Maybe the project token will launch their product or will have new ig partnership.
They want to advertise again to gather more fame and attention in the community.
This is a good way to have, also the bounty payment will increase the volume in the market.
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:14:39 PM

in my opinion, if some project wants to do promotion it's quite important and without that maybe their project will not be seen by many people and it makes the development less good, but if a promotion such as hiring advertiser services can but obviously it will be costly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 03:20:42 PM

well actually many coin/token out of there that get listed on exchange do or make event like bounty campaign. Most of them wanna make community bigger than before. And promote the coins. Make community big is something important when you wanna do the project seriously.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 03:25:16 PM

I think they may not have achieved their goal in the early stage of marketing. In order to raise funds better, many projects will start the bounty promotion model again.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:02:29 PM

Yeah, these bounty campaigns are the best because you know how much you earn. Even it is 10USD per month still it is better than 100 000 tokens with 0 value due to no exchange.  Cry

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:06:31 PM

there is nothing wrong with holding back the bounty campaign even though the coin has been listed in several exchanges, maybe because they want to develop their project further, so that they need more funds

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:21:55 PM

Yeah, these bounty campaigns are the best because you know how much you earn. Even it is 10USD per month still it is better than 100 000 tokens with 0 value due to no exchange.  Cry
Better than holding those numbers of tokens with no value at all, bounty after listing will give you enough ideas  how much value of rewards you'll be able to take after the campaign was finished, it's really better than guessing and waiting whether the token will be listed and will have some value or it will just stuck inside your wallet.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:52:41 PM

Bounty campaigns are the most popular form of advertising when we are talking cryptocurrency because in bounty all of the areas that can reach people are being targeted specially now that people around the world are getting into social media’s and other form of advertising .so for me this is the best way to tell the world about their existence and what are their function in crypto world

triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:12:37 PM

in my opinion, it is less effective because if such a promotion is held, it may be possible for bounty participants to collect their rewards after the distribution is complete but if I think the small bounty allocation is not too problematic, it is better not to do such a thing because if the project is good it should be without it many interested
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:12:08 AM

in my opinion, it is less effective because if such a promotion is held, it may be possible for bounty participants to collect their rewards after the distribution is complete but if I think the small bounty allocation is not too problematic, it is better not to do such a thing because if the project is good it should be without it many interested
The bounty for project that are already in exchange is much lower compared to when they are still in the ICO stage, so this one would clearly not affect the project even if the bounty hunters will dump. The team has to spend as part of the advertising but they are also expecting a good return out of this.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:06:36 AM

I think that there is a binary program. A marketing technique. In this market, the coins are promoted through marketing. It is possible that in some days, alter coins can occupy a market. Because there is a positive response in the past.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: