Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign After Getting Listed  (Read 2796 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:36:54 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 02:53:06 AM by PuertoLibre

I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

actually not too important for a project that has been successful and registered in the market to make a bounty campaign ... but in my opinion a project released a bounty again because they have a product or the latest findings that they want to promotion through the campaign ... known globally and can bring back investors ...
The reason for the listed projects promote their services with the bounty campaigns has an obvious target. The team wants to spread the word about their projects to the crypto world and the competition among the projects opens the gap every week. In fact, the target of having a token sale plans serves to collect more funds from the investors. Bounty campaign rewards are not worth to check the rates of the token on coinmarketcap and there are not good sources for selling the project on known exchange.  The bounty earnings will decrease in the BTC value but the early seller will be able to buy the same token for the cheap price which is good for buying more quantity of the same sold tokens.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:46:37 PM

Well the fact that you're listed at an exchange doesn't mean you shouldn't continue promotion. Bounty in other words mean promotion so i don't think the fact that they are listed should restrict them. Moreover, these "after listing" campaigns do produce some appreciable results.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 10:27:15 PM

snip~
The reason for the listed projects promote their services with the bounty campaigns has an obvious target. The team wants to spread the word about their projects to the crypto world and the competition among the projects opens the gap every week. In fact, the target of having a token sale plans serves to collect more funds from the investors. Bounty campaign rewards are not worth to check the rates of the token on coinmarketcap and there are not good sources for selling the project on known exchange.
You are right, of course the project has a very strong reason why to hold a bounty campaign even though it already exists in the market. Of course, to attract more investors to trade with them. This is the main attraction for bounty hunters, when tokens are ready in the market it is a guarantee that their hard work will be valuable, and for developers also profitable because information about their projects and trade is increasingly widespread.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

Listed token usually gives small reward to hunters when they launching bounty campaign.
And i think that is important too, because they need to create more awareness to the on the forums and social medias.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:23:26 AM

when a project has developed a lot, but they want to do advertising while adding more participants to join, I think there is no harm in running a bounty, even though they have been listed in several markets. to be honest, I several times realized that the project had been running long enough after they returned to advertising through bounties. this might be effective enough to attract new investors.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:46:58 AM

in my opinion this is important because if you are participating in an old project or the token already has its own exchange, we can avoid fraud, but usually such projects offer not large prizes plus many more users will participate with the project.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:05:52 AM

Listed token usually gives small reward to hunters when they launching bounty campaign.
And i think that is important too, because they need to create more awareness to the on the forums and social medias.
For bounty hunters who are not risk takers, they can join this bounty as they are guaranteed with the fee already, though it's a small amount but at least they will not anymore be worried about the scams since it's very rampant in the crypto space now.

I like projects who continue to run bounty when they see that they have not attracted a lot of traders and investors yet, because this means they care for their investors and they know how tight the competition in this unregulated market.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:20:24 AM

I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.
Yes, why not? If you manage bounty campaign you get more users, more attention to your cryptocurrency. Why it is good? More users means higher value of the cryptocurrency.
Good example is: Is Ethereum more used than HB token? Yes, it is, so that is why Ethereum has bigger cappitalization.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 10:38:14 AM

For bounty hunters who are not risk takers, they can join this bounty as they are guaranteed with the fee already, though it's a small amount but at least they will not anymore be worried about the scams since it's very rampant in the crypto space now.

I like projects who continue to run bounty when they see that they have not attracted a lot of traders and investors yet, because this means they care for their investors and they know how tight the competition in this unregulated market.
I think this is an excellent idea. I just also located a very nice bounty and the project is already nearly two years of age so I am thinking to join the content bounty as it is running right until the third week in January 2020. Now is the time to work hard and procure some good cryptos. I would like to know if there is a list of good bounties like this with projects that are already listed, working and on exchanges. It is much less risky and if you do your job well, at least you know you will receive a form of payment that has some value.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:44:42 AM

I am very thankful for these campaigns and we should do everything to satisfy them because we are working for real money and they are honest, they do not need to raise money for token sale, they only need marketing to get more active users.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:07:35 AM

Bounty campaign is a form of advertising. But you are not paying real money to 1 person / company, you are giving away tokens to bounty participants that spread a word about your project on social media platforms. What is better? It depends... By managing bounty campaign you can get a lot conversion with zero costs.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:22:02 AM

Yes, it is definitely needed for small businesses and not many people know it. I always appreciate businesses that spend money to advertise their products, which is essential now to attract more users.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

I am very thankful for these campaigns and we should do everything to satisfy them because we are working for real money and they are honest, they do not need to raise money for token sale, they only need marketing to get more active users.
You will have to because you are paid on a specific task, if you don't follow you will not be getting paid.
This guarantees payment but with a small reward compared to projects that still in IEO, I'm hoping to see more projects doing this of promotion as they badly need attention from investors since the market of altcoins in general is down.

Those that were successful in ICO in the past that value are slowly going down, they need to be aggressive with this new promotion and advertisements, let them show to the investors that despite bitcoin is dominating, altcoins are still here.

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 12:09:48 PM

This is good, don't you think? They are active and wants to continue promote their project even though their fundraising is almost over. This means that the team behind this project is really serious in bringing mass adoption and awareness about the project all over the world.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:52:28 AM

I think that the tokens that have already been listed have a bounty campaign again. This strategy is very good. The focus is to expand the publicity and let more people know about the project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:50:50 AM

Well the fact that you're listed at an exchange doesn't mean you shouldn't continue promotion. Bounty in other words mean promotion so i don't think the fact that they are listed should restrict them. Moreover, these "after listing" campaigns do produce some appreciable results.

You are right, actually the bigger challenge is right after the crowdsale because the expectation of the investor is high that the project will perform and develop and they will get a return of their investment.

Ever wonder why investors always like the project to get listed fast?

Because they want to get their ROI as fast as possible.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:19:51 PM

In my opinion this is very good for the development of coins to are doing bounty campaign again, even though the coins are already listed on the exchange. Even already listed on the famous exchanges though. Maybe the developer wants his coins to be more famous and get more attention from various circles, especially famous by traders and investors. This method is indeed one good way to make the coin more famous.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:39:00 PM

In my opinion this is very good for the development of coins to are doing bounty campaign again,
it is  .  in that way thier coin can be market more evenly which means it will resist to dumped hard if ever hunters and previous investers sold their coin .

even though the coins are already listed on the exchange. Even already listed on the famous exchanges though. Maybe the developer wants his coins to be more famous and get more attention from various circles, especially famous by traders and investors. This method is indeed one good way to make the coin more famous.

its nice to become more famous on this field because being famous is the only way to get noticed fast . they can only assure that they can take the risk so that they wont regret if ever thier second marketing failed  but they wont get failed as soon as thier coins are good , as in really good and it isnt just a pump and dump kind .

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:18:58 PM

I think that the tokens that have already been listed have a bounty campaign again. This strategy is very good. The focus is to expand the publicity and let more people know about the project.
Gaining the attentions of more possible investors by doing more campaigns is a good sign that developers are willing to take extra steps promoting their projects, with good funds management this actions will reach out and again will bring interest to those investors ho failed to invest when the introductory paces has been offered. They will gain knowledge once they've seen the actions coming from the team behind the projects.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:17:04 AM

Usually this type of bounty campaign, the allocation of funds is not so large for bounty participants, because the risk of becoming a scam is almost gone. the problem is when the bounty has been distributed by the team most of the price of altcoin will fall which makes the initial investors lose their money, I think this can not attract investors and only benefit bounty participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: