Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO increasing rapidly  (Read 7506 times)
mr-coin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:07:25 AM

I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:23:56 AM

Wrong, the ICO starts to decrease rapidly and is becoming dead. We don't know until when they are going to exist. With the increase of IEOs popularity, investors are more keen about it rather than staying with ICOs that does have a lot of bad reviews these days.

It's applicable for those projects that doesn't really want to make their project good but just collecting money for their own purpose. Where did you get that people's interest to ICO is now increasing? it's a fake news.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:36:21 AM

I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.

How did you know people started to trust it?

They maybe increasing but ask yourself, are they successfully selling the coin or token?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:47:52 AM

You are 100% wrong ,trust in ICO has drop drastically since 2018 and almost all investors are going after STO and IEO though we still have very few good ICO around but trust is low

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:56:49 AM

Don't mind them all who can't even understand what is ico and ieo.  Cheesy as per the trusted ico list site and it is increasing a lot again but it looks like the majority of them have been putting small hardcap as the result to create a good ecosystem.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:00:42 AM

Maybe you are referring for IEO and not ICO, and just wrongly lumping ICO with IEO bounty to be the same, Well the popularity of IEO are tremendously increasing and not just part but it is getting well known now in the market, I guess the uniqueness about IEO was the Exchange site that is connected to it and right now many investors and Bounty Hunters that are pursuing it because of the great impact it brought to the community,

ICO's are long gone, even if you are still seeing it in the market I think it is just remnant of the past or if there are some I think few that are still struggling with the congested number of it in the crypto world.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:15:00 AM

For passed eight months now, the prince value is not encourage at all, and ICO keep depreciating and lost of trust and confidence, but, the current prince has really show that, cryptocurrency has a good features to invest on.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:36:47 AM

ICOs started to increase because they seems to have find an easy way to raise funds and which is the IEO. And yes they can see many successful project that had an IEO and they think the business is booming now again

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:27:31 AM

i had to double check the date of this topic to make sure it is not started in 2017! because today in 2019 everyone already knows that ICOs are high risk and most of them don't trust them at all while everyone tries to stay away as much as they can.
basically the 2018 ICO dumps and their death in 2019 scared everyone away.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:39:50 AM

Now ICOS are in demand many people because they see that the price of Bitcoin has increased. With increasing, Bitcoin price will have a good impact on all ICO. Investors also reinvest in a number of ICO projects. ICO now have excellent prospects. So they will not miss a good opportunity.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:06:41 AM

Cheesy it seems that you are joking too much, you also have never seen the actual development of ICO, isn't it now that some ICO projects are destroyed and not susceptible? even some of them prefer to do the IEO?
so which ICO do you think is developing? and become a good future for the ICO project?
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:37:50 AM

You can say that when we were in 2017-2018 because in that year, many people trust ICO and they are investing in many ICO. Besides that, almost all ICO gets to succeed in that year, and that makes people believe with ICO. But after 2018, the popularity of ICO has decreased, many people losing their trust in ICO because many of them have to lose their money too in investing in the ICO.

And now, the trend of ICO has changed and it replaced by IEO, which is trying to attract the investor to invest back to the project. Many new projects offer the difference than the previous project, but they use the exchanges to sell the token. I think that will be changing again in the future once the IEO has lost popularity like ICO.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 546

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:03:53 PM

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you. Yes there could have been hundreds of ICO popping from time time to time, but it doesn't mean that people are going to trust them. Smart investors have learn from their past mistakes already. Plus the business model have shift, we already have IEO now, launching with a backing from a trusted exchange, I think this will be the thing to replace ICO now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:53:05 PM

Do you understand well when making the conclusion that ICO is growing fast? The ICO market has almost died, the last year there has been no big ICO. I don't think ICO can recover like 2017, now the market seems to be saturated when there are more than 2000 projects listed on CMC. This is when the market will begin to dispose of poor quality projects. It's time to create a purification for the crypto market.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:57:52 PM

Yes, in 2019 many companies made ICO projects, of course with different innovations. But now many ICO projects fail or don't reach the softcap, I think the ICO period will end and be replaced by the IEO.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 01:03:19 PM

Wrong, the ICO starts to decrease rapidly and is becoming dead. We don't know until when they are going to exist. With the increase of IEOs popularity, investors are more keen about it rather than staying with ICOs that does have a lot of bad reviews these days.

It's applicable for those projects that doesn't really want to make their project good but just collecting money for their own purpose. Where did you get that people's interest to ICO is now increasing? it's a fake news.

yes I agree with this. and currently there are many signs that the shit project is starting their IEO now. ICO and IEO will sooner or later die. if anyone says that they are now increasing, they are big liars. and be very difficult to find a good project, when IEO is popular as it is now.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:12:58 PM

I will go for quality over quantity.

The increase of ICO does not mean success when everyone knows that only 5% or even less are the legit projects, and with these small percentage of legit project, they even still struggle to grow due to the current market situation where people trust BTC than the altcoins.

What I know is that legit projects are already using IEO to raise funds, ICO is already an obsolete way of crowd funding.

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:16:17 PM

ICO will certainly continue as long as there are adequate projects and use them. ICO will continue and day by day there will be changes about the ICO features that will run. not only ICOs are increasing, IEO and STO are following it.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:26:13 PM

ICO is almost gone, but not totally dead, because there are still some projects organizing ICO, although very few and some of them are doing well. The secret behind it is that, they have products already. So it makes it very easy for hem to raise fund, even without the assistance if any exchange.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:29:42 PM

I don't understand where you saw this incredible increase in ICO popularity. Investor attention is now focused on IEO. There are some promising projects that interest me at the Presale stage, but there are very few of them.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: