Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO increasing rapidly  (Read 7507 times)
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 01:40:07 PM

I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.
I hope you are still active on this forum pal, right now do you see what's going on with ICO? They are no more and no single new crypto project still use them, now top exchanges are making it easy for new projects to raise fund successfully, IEO beats ICO hands down

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 01:45:36 PM

I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.
ICOs have been dead since 2018, so what is the reason why you think ICOs will increase rapidly at the present time? There are no other successful projects with ICOs, and most of them have moved to IEO to be able to raise funds from the community

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 01:55:09 PM

I dont see any proof that ICO is increasing rapidly. From my perspective ICO is already dead. Maybe there are few new ICO projects pop out but im sure that is scam project. People dont trust ICO they choose IEO for now.

maxdin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 02:09:23 PM

now ICO is not much in demand, now investors are more interested in IEO, specially launch by popular exchanges. Even the future is changing so fast and will wait for another innovation in the crypto world
Chances are there will be much less of ico going on in nearest future, simply because of what you've just said - investors are not interested in risly fraud schemes.
However, scammers are not interested in starting and ICO knowing for a fact they won't get any money.
So I hope we'll come to the point when ico will be a normal thing to do again
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 02:27:11 PM

Well so many projects coming up these days but the trust for initial exchange Offering is likely gone, only a few projects can be trusted and some time you are not sure until you see them listed, reason why we should do our research on any project we want to invest,so much scam around.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 02:39:45 PM

ico will be forever crowded as long as it still exists or is still being released in this forum. You can see from 2018 where the market is down and many ico's ended badly too, but in fact there are still many who are following ico and investing. for participants, ico is a gold field with no known certainty, yes or no. for investors, it's also like gambling, being able to win or lose depends on the success or failure of ico. That is the reason why ICO is always crowded and increasing, but I hope in the future ICO can be better.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 02:41:04 PM

In my opinion for ICO not many people like to following. Now a lot of people choose IEO where the duration of the campaign is not too long, especially since there is a plan to plan a large exchange. I'm sure the campaign participants prefer a short time and already have a market.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 02:45:37 PM

now ICO is not much in demand, now investors are more interested in IEO, specially launch by popular exchanges. Even the future is changing so fast and will wait for another innovation in the crypto world
You should visit the ico list site before try to say anything related to this thing. It's better to provide the accurate data rather than try to say without any data that will be supported your statement. ICO and IEO are still exist together and both were still in the demand.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 02:49:43 PM

Well so many projects coming up these days but the trust for initial exchange Offering is likely gone, only a few projects can be trusted and some time you are not sure until you see them listed, reason why we should do our research on any project we want to invest,so much scam around.
mostly untrusted now, less of ICO get success now. only bcnex that success with their ico but today it might be scamm projects to due unfinished maintenance in their sit.  there are alot example that ICO be good place for scammer to earn money by lie to investors. better participate in IEO than in ICO.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 02:51:46 PM

Until now there are still many scam ICOs, not really recommendable to invest especially those who new in crypto space. Most of the investors now prefer IEO in the big exchanges because of high chances to be successful project.
Yes, ICO scams always appear in this market. Every day there are many new projects created to deceive investors, so be really careful with it.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:23:00 PM

I dont see any proof that ICO is increasing rapidly. From my perspective ICO is already dead. Maybe there are few new ICO projects pop out but im sure that is scam project. People dont trust ICO they choose IEO for now.
I think he’s mistaken with the perception about the ICO and IEO. People now prefer to invest their money to IEO rather than ICO. ICO is not the trusted way right now to offer the project token to the users and to promote the project throughout the duration of the campaign. I think we need to move on in launching project by means of ICO and no one now is promoting their campaign by ICO. The trust of these way is been broken and the trust that give away need to bring back to IEO so that new legitimate project can increase its potential and also promote the cryptocurrency to the world.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:15:41 PM

Until now there are still many scam ICOs, not really recommendable to invest especially those who new in crypto space. Most of the investors now prefer IEO in the big exchanges because of high chances to be successful project.
Yes, ICO scams always appear in this market. Every day there are many new projects created to deceive investors, so be really careful with it.
No, ICOs today don't have a stand on the market anymore or like they used to be. You should worry about other new forms of that trending lately like DeFi and such.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:37:23 PM

First some strong and reliable companies are coming into the crypto space. This has resorted to some persons trusting the company to run ICO with them. I think that's the new wave that is hitting every where in crypto space.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:13:50 PM

ICO's have been increasing as per the time passes but only a few will be survived in the market and most of them going to fail after a certain time later. The ICO's with the potential as well as useful ideas will have the major chances to become a huge success and another hand the ICO's with the same concept or idea is going to die sooner.
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:28:18 PM

I remember ICO already decrease in momentum and nearly dead in 2019 but somehow, OP talk about it "increasing rapidly"? Thank god ICO doesn't popular anymore like it used to be and we have more options when investing like IEO and such.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:41:08 PM

Are you sure about that? if that's true maybe investors will not hesitate to invest in ICO again. but according to my personal analysis that there is still a lot of ICO fraud, and not many investors believe it. ICO is no longer as relevant as it used to be especially in 2017. ICO is now more like a hotbed of fraud and investors are reluctant to invest in ICO anymore.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:12:29 PM

IEO already stole the show from ICO, but I think the major reason for your statement is because recently some DEFI projects, including scams, started doing token sale from their own website. Some people just FOMO when they hear a new DEFI project is launching without even analyzing properly. Some of these said projects are successful, however many scams sprouted already via this means.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
   ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 10:17:33 PM

In which place is the ICO increasing if I may ask, because the last I remember vividly, ICOs haven't been heard of for a long time now infact no one is even saying anything about them when there is load of IEO projects at every corner. What I think is, ICO is decreasing rapidly or better still ICO time has passed, now it is all about IEO and exchanges.
Also, you should know that, even if ICOs will start popping up, it will be hard for them to win investors over again because of the painful past they had and the fraudulent processes associated with them in the past. In fact, there are many reasons not to think of ICOs and anyone who values his money should only bother himself with IEO on good exchanges; this is my thought.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 02:49:31 AM

IEO already stole the show from ICO, but I think the major reason for your statement is because recently some DEFI projects, including scams, started doing token sale from their own website. Some people just FOMO when they hear a new DEFI project is launching without even analyzing properly. Some of these said projects are successful, however many scams sprouted already via this means.
I agree with you. Defi projects are now very risky because they are starting to use ICOs to attract investors. I am sure there will be many stupid investors who will invest in projects like this without ever researching. This is an opportunity for scammers in this market and there will undoubtedly be hundreds of Defi projects and 90% of which are scam projects that you should stay away from.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 03:01:49 AM

I remember ICO already decrease in momentum and nearly dead in 2019 but somehow, OP talk about it "increasing rapidly"? Thank god ICO doesn't popular anymore like it used to be and we have more options when investing like IEO and such.
ICO are definitely different now so care must be taken when investing in projects like this. Currently, ICO are almost dead and forgotten, so I believe that the projects using the ICO form are all scam projects. Now the current investment trend is IEO because the projects using this type of investment are all projects that are guaranteed to exchange and do not take too long to wait.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All