Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bounty0x] BankDex - Secure Decentralized Exchange  (Read 1691 times)
pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:52:18 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 01:16:55 PM by pask777

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

BankDex is starting their Official Bounty Program with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters. BankDex has pre-funded their campaign of 5,000,000 SAM tokens with Bounty0x!

To view and participate in our active BankDex bounty campaign, register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete BankDex bounties!

Attention: Hunters may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content (the same thing or slight variation of) across other BankDex bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the BankDex campaign as a whole.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:47:45 AM

Hi, looks really good so I will join now when it starts, good luck.
Giltu007

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:20:02 AM

BankDeX decentralized exchanges offer unique features, which address the issues of modern cryptocurrency exchanges and hinder its widespread adoption. Being a decentralized system, this is not a single point of failure. Also Bankdex simulator is absolutely free to use which will allow more people to embrace the new trading platform with confidence.
freebtcclub
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:27:09 AM

BankDex is a decentralised cryptocurrency exchange built on an innovative and ground-breaking technology that facilitates inter-blockchain transfer of crypto assets. I am following the project from the beginning, lets see the result together.
jmp22

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 12:52:18 PM

BankDex is an intermediary in wallet trading without the intervention of a third party. The trader constantly controls the funds. Exchange wallet to wallet with BankDex!
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:45:06 PM

The platform has thought over this idea very carefully and for a long time.  With skill, she thinks about savings and investments.  Long-term vision of the project and an excellent team of professionals, makes the project attractive for investment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Svetlanamazepa200

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:24:50 AM

BankDex is a very promising project. Its team is very strong, its idea is very unique, in my opinion it is the best product in the sphere of blockchain. I think it is going to be the best project of the year!
frankydoodle01
Copper Member

Activity: 361
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 10:57:40 PM

What I liked with Bankdex is that they are having the decentralization that I really wanted wherein we could exchange our digital assets to be able to be swapped with different blockchains that are available within the crypto ecosystem. With the one feature that I truly was astounded was the zero-fee cancellation. Because with their system, you could cancel the transaction with no costs and it is like backtracking the transaction where you cannot do it in other blockchain platforms. Truly amazing. It can compete with other Dex exchanges. Cheesy

ingonetcrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:33:35 AM

I'm from Venezuela. Internet here is a mess. I only use a few exchanges because they are very slow. Bandex offers an alternative to me and my countrymen, keeping faster transaccions and avoiding high latency problems. Interface looks very clean. Im exited to start to trade with you guys.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 02:42:38 PM

Thanks to the bankdex team for giving there community supporter the opportunity of earning some valuable Sam token by participating in the ongoing bounty.
Spacebird

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:11:30 PM

reserved russian translation
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:25:25 PM

The Bankex is an awesome and interesting platform project. Seeing the well experienced team and marketing structure of the project, I believe the project will be successful.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
steem01

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 11:20:40 PM

exchange supporting more than 500 coins of cryptocurrencies!! that looks promising, the website is looking good.
fine, bounty joined. I hope this is the project we looking for
cryptochi1986

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:25:48 PM

A global dex exchange to help the world be more convenient. It's vital to have a number of competitors in the market. It will help users like us to benefit.

Wish your project very well.

bumTUNA999

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:30:16 AM

+1 for another DEX! We need more of these, especially after some talk about Waves required KYC, we need strong alternatives ready, and only way to get this is to start building options. Good luck!
Abuelkheeir

Activity: 734
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:22:25 PM

BankDex , i do like the idea combining with the name concept, supporting many tokens in 1 exchange that comes out with some unique features, really good job team.

the most part i do like is that simulator exchange and wallet to wallet trade
gaitonde

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:25:05 PM

I like the project wanna participate in can I ask a question is KYC required for this bounty or not if yes so how can I do the kyc process which countries allowed and which not please answer my questions thanks ?
asiris74

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:52:12 AM

This project BankDex is a good and strong team in a predictable and transparent roadmap.
The company undoubtedly has a future and potential for rapid development.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:06:22 AM

I truly paid my attention to this project. I love the concept actually. Good luck Team
alamhp

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:41:07 PM

BankDex is built on a secure distributed leger network that offers multi-blockchain support and ensures reliable exchange of different cryptocurrencies. This makes investors feel comfortable sending their assets on the floor. Thank you, good luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: