Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you looking in a DEX?  (Read 275 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:48:34 AM

I've started using DEX's quite recently and became a huge fan of Switchdex.ag and I have bought a good amount of their token, which by the way, airdrops all the fees collected by the exchange. However it does have low volume like most of the other DEX's. I'm wondering what people really want in a DEX aside from speed and a friendly interface.

The truth is people want to make a profit in the dex exchanges and they still buying any tokens in that site which have a good vision in the long term. But you can do analyze before you decide to buy any token because no matter what, that is a good way for you before you buy the tokens. By analyzing, you will find good potential coins at the dex. I think the volume is not too big depends on the centralized exchanges, but sometimes, the tokens are getting a list on the major exchanges, so we have a double chance to make a profit.

i see that profit is the one that your looking on a dex but for me . its not about the profit that ive been looking for but i prioritize the the service if the dex is  user friendly or not and if it listed my coins  .

luckily there are some dex that already list my coins , the coins that i recieve from a bounty and airdrops . i dont buy coins on a dex but i only sell my  coins on them  .

what i also love is that dex are private not unlike to cex that reveals our personal infos .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: