Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:25:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook ad account from Business Manager, Facebook Business Managers  (Read 127 times)
fertoloped (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:52:55 PM

Hello.

We offer Facebook ad accounts from Facebook Business Manager to share with your BM. It costs only 50$.
We offer Business Manager account for sale as low as 200$ per Business manager account with 1 ad account limit(could be increased up to 5 ad accounts easily).
We offer payment method for 50$ one time fee and 10% comission for every top up. Spending limit for our payment method is $300 per day, $9000 per month.

- Our ad accounts could be removed from your business manager anytime, even if disabled
- If you’ve reached ad account limit in business manager and have no more ad accounts to create, our solution is for you.
- If you have one of your ad account in your business manager banned, our solution is for you.
- You can use your post payment method(credit card or paypal depending on the country you are in)
- Our ad accounts work better with real social accounts.
- Our accounts are not warmed up.
- No payment method attached

We provide replacement if
- you add clean(never used on facebook and not VCC) payment method and account got banned
- you start an ad campaign to promote page and got banned
- you start campaign with never used domain on Facebook and got banned

We will provide 1 ad account to 3 reputable members of this forum for real review of our service.

Feel free to contact us via telegram and email
https://t.me/fertoloped
fertoloped[_]gmail.com

We accept bitcoin
ranaumairalam6

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:22:29 PM

HI there, I sell verified business managers with 5 ad  accounts ...

** USA & EU verified business managers ( GREEN TICK ).
** 5 AD accounts already
** UNLIMITED daily spending.. you can spend any amount like 200k$ 1000k$ daily.
( if you are interested then i can show you the business managers ) you can contact me here.

whatsapp = +923354206622
telegram = @ranaumairalam
skype = live:.cid.29c415c1d79ed73e
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: