Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Tommy Robinson an idiot?  (Read 230 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:37:45 PM

Why is he still in the UK? I mean it's not complicated to understand, the uk has been taken over by a pedo rapists mob a long time ago, this royal clique has just expanded and expanded to reach all strata of the society. It's doomed beyond repairs... invasion !

And still this muppet believe? believe in what? Like the King, Elvis himself, he will be forgotten...

so it's completly useless what he is doing. He sounded the alarm, those educated enough understand what is going on (systematic rape of the native population for various goals) and that since a while the only option is EXXXIIIITTTT !!!

there is no shame in retreat ! there is no shame in suviving to fight another day ...

7. Mao Zedong’s “Long March”

The Chinese Communist Party owes its early survival to a retreat. The exodus began in October 1934, when the First Red Army became trapped at its base in Jiangxi Province by Nationalist forces under Chiang Kai-shek. Once the situation grew desperate, future party leader Mao Zedong and some 86,000 other Communists broke out of the encirclement and fled west. The early stages of their retreat were dogged by Nationalist ground attacks and bombings. Nearly half the Red Army was anhhililated in a matter of weeks, but the survivors continued the flight for a full year, braving starvation, disease and perilous mountain crossings before finally arriving at new headquarters in the northern province of Shaanxi. Mao elbowed his way into power during the journey, and he later used the legend of the “Long March” to cement his position and recruit scores of Chinese to the Communist cause. Historians still debate certain aspects of the ordeal, but there’s no doubt it was brutal. According to some estimates, nine out of every 10 people who began the retreat perished along the way.
Mr Tsu 101 !

and for something more contextual :

1. George Washington’s escape from New York
american revolution, military retreats, battle of long island

Continental troops retreating under cover of darkness.

Less than two months after the July 1776 signing of the Declaration of Independence, General George Washington’s Continental Army was in a fight for its life. The Patriots had failed to check a British amphibious attack on Long Island, and following a disastrous defeat at the Battle of Brooklyn, some 9,000 Americans were pinned against the East River. While British General Sir William Howe settled in for a siege, Washington ordered his men to round up all the flat-bottomed boats they could find. As drenching rains fell on the night of August 29, he used his hastily assembled flotilla to silently ferry unit after unit across the river to the safety of Manhattan. The regiment of Massachusetts fishermen that manned the boats used rags to muffle the sound of their oars, and campfires were left burning to deceive the British.

Many Continentals had still yet to be evacuated from Brooklyn by sunrise, but luckily for Washington, a dense fog rolled in and masked the final stages of the withdrawal. By the time the British finally realized what was happening, all 9,000 colonists had slipped away along with most of their equipment and artillery. “In the history of warfare I do not recollect a more fortunate retreat,” Continental officer Benjamin Tallmadge later wrote.

So ! again, it's about why... don't forget Alamo !

When will those stupid brits understand that the independence war is the righteous just one, and that they should have joined it in the british island...

they let children be raped by the thousands, eaten in kebabs... and this mule speak about brexit !! it's past gone time !!!

LEAVE NOW !

q: would the mightly empire of PRC welcome in it's embassy this renegade brit? hmmm... or maybe an old exit plan to probe? But again is he smart enough to understand? Or just like a fucking midget trapped in the subject matrix? He hasn't been culturally revolutionnized, that's for sure Smiley.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:09:25 AM

He simply doesn't understand British common law. But most people don't understand how simple British common law is, or American common law, or Canadian common law, or Australian common law, or Belizean common law, or India or Bangladesh common law.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

The City of London is the home country for the Eton/Oxford elite, and they control Washington, Westminster/The UK, and the EU amongst other countries ( please note the use of the word "countries" ). So where would he go if he decided to emigrate.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:26:15 PM

He simply doesn't understand British common law. But most people don't understand how simple British common law is, or American common law, or Canadian common law, or Australian common law, or Belizean common law, or India or Bangladesh common law.

Cool

as mentally disturbed as techshare, but from the opposite perspective... there is nothing to do with both of you Smiley, at least you have a fun side to your gig Smiley. bangladesh... what's next?

The City of London is the home country for the Eton/Oxford elite, and they control Washington, Westminster/The UK, and the EU amongst other countries ( please note the use of the word "countries" ). So where would he go if he decided to emigrate.

And they will never control the chinese capital !!! wanna play the russian game of "take control the kremlin"?... enjoy ! it's gonna be intense, and in comparison to roulette 7/8 this a full on all in no limits...

I think those brilliant westerners don't realize how hated they are across the world, and in the home countries...

otherwise he could go visit texas... or down south Smiley if you know the rules, cartel territory can be quite safe Smiley.

which eu country has he has a schengen visa could he not be extradited to the uk? or imagine tommy robinson backed with the masterfull advices of the followers of the kgbs... possibilities are endless... but he must let go britain...

as they said let it go...

and the trade off is to be killed in jail... I mean... not that hard to compute... as such the idiot comment...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:45:25 PM

please show some evidence for this, instead of constantly repeating it. you're out of luck, there isn't any

Tommy Robinson is an actor, his real name is Aaron Lennon or something close to that. If he does something that looks stupid, it's probably for effect

Vires in numeris
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:31:28 PM

Much as I don't want to believe conspiracy theories, where do you think he can go that isn't influenced by his country? He can try the Russia route that Snowden went but then that would play to his accusers advantage. They can simply smear him as a Russian agent who was out to destablize the UK. I mean, they've already called him many things.

Who know, maybe the martyr route he's going might work. The people going out on the street to support him seem to be increasing. I think he's gotten to the point that if he suddenly die, these people would accuse the government of assassinating him.

Sometimes you have to stab yourself.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 08:21:48 PM

Cool

as mentally disturbed as techshare, but from the opposite perspective... there is nothing to do with both of you Smiley, at least you have a fun side to your gig Smiley. bangladesh... what's next?

Why? Because I disagree with you that you shouldn't be allowed to go to a foreign nation and beat people for following you? Keep it civil little girl.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:19:49 AM

Tommy Robinson is an actor, his real name is Aaron Lennon or something close to that. If he does something that looks stupid, it's probably for effect

I've been seeing this issue about him on social media, that he was getting all these cases lumped on him simply for interviewing people outside courthouses. Do you have any info about his supposed "real" identity? All that shows up in searches using that name you provided is an athlete.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:22:28 AM

Cool

Why? Because I disagree with you that you shouldn't be allowed to go to a foreign nation and beat people for following you? Keep it civil little girl.

nice trick ! you are a great paper boy !

so "the hero" is in jail, his family exposed... total idiot... he would in China, happy and free ! and safe from the muslims... he chose to expose all his family to death, rape and torture, to prove what? that the prince andrew raped children in pedo island and in london buckinghamdungeon? what a news ....

you are all so stupid to see this guy has a hero... he is a bad example !

Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:55:20 AM

I've been seeing this issue about him on social media, that he was getting all these cases lumped on him simply for interviewing people outside courthouses. Do you have any info about his supposed "real" identity? All that shows up in searches using that name you provided is an athlete.

search harder.

I just don't care enough to do it myself, but suffice to say: take a look at all these ultra-racist ring leaders, most of them have suspicious connections to establishment figures or bizarre former lives just like this "Tommy Robinson" character. It's likely (but difficult to prove) that they're agent provocateurs that are paid to stir up trouble, but ultimately protected by the state spying agencies.

Vires in numeris
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:24:31 AM

search harder.

I just don't care enough to do it myself, but suffice to say: take a look at all these ultra-racist ring leaders, most of them have suspicious connections to establishment figures or bizarre former lives just like this "Tommy Robinson" character. It's likely (but difficult to prove) that they're agent provocateurs that are paid to stir up trouble, but ultimately protected by the state spying agencies.

Hegelian dialectic. I think some realized that when england will be muslim, it will be harder for certain groups to violate the people under Sharia rules... be it in england or abroad. I believe that's the only reason they used tommy...

the core problem is that men like tommy create the necessary condition for civil war and not sides war with front lines and rear lines. I guess tommy doesn't think that far...

He would have moved to Russia, he would be free... As long as you don't mess with the Kremlin, ask Snowden what is his favorite cocktail Smiley !

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

Cool

nice trick ! you are a great paper boy !

so "the hero" is in jail, his family exposed... total idiot... he would in China, happy and free ! and safe from the muslims... he chose to expose all his family to death, rape and torture, to prove what? that the prince andrew raped children in pedo island and in london buckinghamdungeon? what a news ....

you are all so stupid to see this guy has a hero... he is a bad example !

You fail to understand that in America and Britain (and Bangladesh, btw), the jury rules. The jury is 12 people who can decide in any way they want. To understand this, see, "Jury Acquits Leaders of Oregon Wildlife Refuge Occupation" - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jury-acquits-leaders-oregon-wildlife-refuge-standoff-n674296 - and search on other articles about it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: