Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AUTO BUMP YOUR THREAD  (Read 218 times)
Kj1 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:32:17 PM

hello im selling service that can auto bump your thread in here in bitcointalk.
you can chose in what every minute, hours or when ever you want. (we recomended every 24 hours)
price??? $30 per months or $250 per year.
what i need?
-your thread link
-your bitcointalk login

MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:36:00 PM

keep spamming on this forum ma friend  Kiss
Kj1 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:36:49 PM

you think spam? why

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:43:28 PM

you think spam? why
Anyone taking your deal is most likely to get banned if they bump their thread multiple times in a day. According to the forum rules, you're only allowed to bump your thread once in 24 hours provided the previous bumps are deleted. If I see a thread on top of the pages with no content from other contributors, I can easily make out when it was last edited and thus, reporting it becomes easy.

Also, someone was giving such bot for free on the forum a few months back which actually followed forum's rules.
Kj1 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:48:27 PM

you think spam? why
Anyone taking your deal is most likely to get banned if they bump their thread multiple times in a day. According to the forum rules, you're only allowed to bump your thread once in 24 hours provided the previous bumps are deleted. If I see a thread on top of the pages with no content from other contributors, I can easily make out when it was last edited and thus, reporting it becomes easy.

Also, someone was giving such bot for free on the forum a few months back which actually followed forum's rules.
i know its should 24 hours but should we delete our previous bump???

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:51:52 PM

you think spam? why

i know its should 24 hours but should we delete our previous bump???
Not officially but it's encouraged to do that. Check rules here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 I've reported several threads with more than one "bump" in their thread and the unwanted bumps were deleted so yes, consider it as a rule. 
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:36:43 AM

I have seen so many of these they fake reviews and just want to get ahead of the competition and dubious projects are likely to get their service, if a project is good it will have honest reviews and comments from real investors and holders not from a fake people who are paid to shill it.

50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:39:47 AM

-your bitcointalk login
He can take off your account when you dealed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: