Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties rules and regulations  (Read 1921 times)
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:18:27 PM

Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.

Many bounty hunters rush into the first bounty campaigns just to have a chance to earn something. I think that there is no need to hurry, take the time to search for a good bounty campaign where you will not be deceived.
I'd rather be without a signature for a long time than work and then I will not get my money.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:36:43 PM

Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.
I think some bounty managers don't good experience in how to deal with alt and multi acccount farm bounty reward. This leading very easy rule at the start then become strict at later.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 641

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:49:17 PM

bounty campaign should have no rules because it will make bounty campaign participants confined and unable to be free. must be able to give appreciation to the participants of the bounty campaign because it made many successful projects.
This is ridiculous hope. How can you guarantee that all of them as campaign participants will carry out their jobs with responsibility?
And if you're a project party, don't you think your money will run out in vain for cheating participants?

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:11:28 PM

Most Bounty projects do not provide information about KYC. And KYC was announced when the Bounty project was over. Indeed, many people are disappointed by this decision. However, this has been the right for managers to create policies. Even policies are sometimes not from managers, but company policies.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:53:25 PM

Bounty hunters are not wrong to protest when the rules are changed when it ends if the bounty manager does not make a record of the rules can change in the bounty thread, but if the bounty manager makes note the wrong thing is the bounty hunter. In every bounty thread, there must always be complete rules so that there is no commotion. A bounty manager mistake if they don't put complete rules in the bounty thread at the beginning of the week
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:44:46 PM

You know I use to fall into category of people that don't read rules but after a bitter experience. I read from A-Z before I embark on any project as I have noticed that it is very very necessary and the first criteria to joining a bounty

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:21:05 PM

That is true since most project have that statement but I think that has  to be rules that affect all members some with those statement also state that there will be no KYC that probably made many start on for you to rescind your decision just like that.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 09:26:18 PM

It isn’t fair that bounty hunters are subjected to unfair conditions in bounty; but the rules are there and edited at will

Which is why we need to ensure we join the best bounty well managed by the right bounty team
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:44:45 PM

I understand that frustration and anger that boils within bounty hunters upon change of bounty campaign rules at the end a successful bounty campaign. Yeah I mean it hurts but one thing that brings in this frustration and anger is lack of bounty hunters reading bounty rules before promoting it and I think its high time hunters start reading any campaign rules before participating.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:24:31 AM

Yeah, I joined the project because its value will increase later, not when distributed and sell them immediately. Perhaps many times those projects will die and I completely lose the money I earn, but maybe it will be a bounty for my life
you have strong speculation. to keep holding the assets that you get from the bounty even though it can make you get nothing. most tokens from the bounty result go down immediately, and it's hard to get back up. those who succeeded in riding were those who did the project correctly. and that was clearly not in a short time.

Sadly that is true, most of the bounties that I hold are greatly reduced in value, almost no longer valid. But there are still a few projects that grow well and bring in more money
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:21:12 PM

I agree with your opinion that we cannot blame bounty managers in managing a campaign project ... because they have made campaign rules before the campaign starts ... but many campaign bounty participants are lazy to read the rules that have been made ... and this is an absolute mistake campaign bounty participants if they violate the rules made by the bounty manager ...
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:42:36 PM

I never blame the bounty manager if at any time change the bounty rules ... because in my opinion it is a task carried out by the bounty manager ... and we as participants must follow all the bounty rules that have been set at the beginning and the changes at the end ... because of making changes and repairs are the right and duty of the bounty manager to do it whenever needed.

zloadr12

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:12:57 PM

I am a community manager of ICO/IEO projects..

I would like to be a bounty manager but don't know how will I manage it?
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:18:49 PM

I never blame the bounty manager if at any time change the bounty rules ... because in my opinion it is a task carried out by the bounty manager ... and we as participants must follow all the bounty rules that have been set at the beginning and the changes at the end ... because of making changes and repairs are the right and duty of the bounty manager to do it whenever needed.
Yes, even though sometimes we are upset with changes that occur suddenly but we cannot do anything about any changes even a protest we cannot do. Bounty participants can only follow the rules set by a bounty manager.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:23:21 PM

I know that the bounty manager and the team can change the rules of the bounty.
But with all the respect, bounty hunters are just asking if there will be KYC, kindly put it at start.
There are some bounties in other country which doing KYC is illegal.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:11:54 AM

This is completely right. Bounty hunters don’t read the rules properly at first then in the end complaint about changing of rules. This line is mentioned in many campaigns and rings bells for me. Hunters often miss these kinds of info and just jump into the campaign. I would suggest doing bounty hunting only after seeing whether the manager is trustable and reliable or not. If he is reliable and well known, then it is unlikely that he do any such thing because his reputation is on the line.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
camat gampong

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:24:40 AM

All people (bounty participants) who participated in the Bounty of course read the rules in advance, but the big fact that happened at this time was the Bounty Manager Team changed the rules at the end of the Bounty period.  One of them is applied KYC or reduction of Allocation.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:38:02 AM

All people (bounty participants) who participated in the Bounty, of course, read the rules in advance, but the big fact that happened at this time was the Bounty Manager Team changed the rules at the end of the Bounty period.  One of them is applied KYC or reduction of Allocation.

We have seen many companies and bounty manager changed rules once after bounty completion. We have seen this, many times that's why we should always keep track everything before joining into any bounty. Once the KYC is verified they will change % of bounty specified to the bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: