Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TerraGreen Bounty KYC-Scam - changed rules of their bounty and refused payments  (Read 1122 times)
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:52:09 PM
Merited by 1miau (1)

I have participated in their signature campaign 1 or 2 weeks and I choose to transfer 50% to tokpie so I can convert them to ETH.Now I can't find the way to sell them anymore and impossible to get the tokens without passing KYC.This is a total rip-off, if anyone makes a flag I'll definitely support it. (Or I should be the one who makes it?)

Definitely.  I'm not a bounty hunter, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be paid in some shitty token that'll be worthless within weeks.  That's another thing that surprises me about bounty hunters.

I certainly understand your point of view and I agree with you in some points , but unfortunately not all bounty hunters have the chance to get a place in a bounty campaign that pays BTC or a genuine coin.

However, i'd still like to hear the opinion from others regarding this topic.
Same here, if there's another confirmation of an user on DT1 I would ask the KYC-scammed user to create a flag from his alt.
I can do it as I don't care about being disqualified at this point... But I'd like to hear some more DT opinions first like you both said.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:34:27 PM

I have participated in their signature campaign 1 or 2 weeks and I choose to transfer 50% to tokpie so I can convert them to ETH.Now I can't find the way to sell them anymore and impossible to get the tokens without passing KYC.This is a total rip-off, if anyone makes a flag I'll definitely support it. (Or I should be the one who makes it?)

If you have participated in it, and have to pass KYC now (which everyone has to do), you are allowed to create a flag type 3 (violated written contract) against them.

I can do it as I don't care about being disqualified at this point... But I'd like to hear some more DT opinions first like you both said.

The DT1 point of view was regarding using an alt account to create a flag.
While this should be allowed (imo) if proven member can confirm that the alt belongs to a user who wants to protect his privacy, we are not sure on that.

You - as an directly affected user - are definitely allowed to create a flag since it would be completely justified and i will happily support it if you do.

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

For reference I'm posting proofs that I have participated in TerraGreen campaign.

Quoted from my personal messages (giving permission to transfer stakes to tokpie)

I grant to the TOKPIE platform the full power to receive TGN coins in return for the 50% stakes, which I have earned up today in the TerraGreen Bounty Signature Campaign(ROUND 3) in exchange for the same amount of "TGN_Stake_R3_Signature" digital title.

Hello!
To proceed with your request please apply this code
JHKEHR9
here: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/support/

https://ibb.co/8DqxhK5
https://ibb.co/W52B0HZ

Taken from here: TerraGreen R3 Spreadsheet

If you have participated in it, and have to pass KYC now (which everyone has to do), you are allowed to create a flag type 3 (violated written contract) against them.
One little question,should I create another topic myself describing the issue or should I just link this one to the flag?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 03:36:26 PM

One little question,should I create another topic myself describing the issue or should I just link this one to the flag?

Generally it is advised to create an thread yourself when starting a flag, but since this one here is very well documented and 1miau is a trusted member, it probably would be the best if you simply link to this one.
A second one would either contain not all the information present here, or would be redundant.

I'd say, link to this one and report back once the flag is created. You got my support.

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:52:03 PM

I'd say, link to this one and report back once the flag is created. You got my support.

Flag created: Flag

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 04:14:09 PM

Supported.

Let's hope future people who consider participating in bounties from them and/or making business with them otherwise will be cautious when doing so. 

1miau (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 6776

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 04:32:15 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 04:45:56 PM by 1miau

Sad to hear that you got scammed and yes, it's allowed for you to create a scammer flag because you are affected. Great that finally someone from their bounty is responding here and interested to get this problem solved, hopefully. I've supported your flag as well.

Generally it is advised to create an thread yourself when starting a flag, but since this one here is very well documented and 1miau is a trusted member, it probably would be the best if you simply link to this one.
A second one would either contain not all the information present here, or would be redundant.

Since you have confimed to be affected by their KYC-Scam here it's totally fine to link this topic as reference in my opinion.  Smiley

Supported.

Let's hope future people who consider participating in bounties from them and/or making business with them otherwise will be cautious when doing so.  
Yes, let's hope that they will care for their reputation here, having the account marked as scammer on Bitcointalk is never a good thing for a project. If they pay their bounty participants honestly in BTC or ETH they can still get the scammer tag removed. It's up to them now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:37:14 PM

I created this thread in the altcoins discussion board and used the terragreen flag as an example. If you can add more guidelines, please comment.
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:21:35 PM

I created this thread in the altcoins discussion board and used the terragreen flag as an example. If you can add more guidelines, please comment.
Great idea to show them that it's indeed possible to put pressure on shitcoin scammers if they try to save costs. If bounty participants would team up after they were scammed to spread negativity about the project and give them bad ratings on Google, FB, Bitcointalk and everywhere, the ICO team would think twice about shady behaviour.
Unfortunately, most bounty hunters feel they have to do everything the "devs" are saying...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aveatrex

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:49:43 PM

I got a notification in my email that I received some TGN tokens at tokpie, which is very strange because I didn't do the KYC  Huh. Those who also transferred their stakes to Tokpie please check if you also got the tokens I'm curious why this is happening since judging from their Telegram chat they are still insisting on bounty hunters to do KYC

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:54:45 PM

It appears hunters have the option to sell their bounty stakes for ETH on an exchange. Those who bought those stakes will have to undergo KYC also before they can convert the stakes into tokens.

No, those who bought bounty stakes on Tokpie exchange don't need to upload any documents to get TGN on their tokpie accounts' balances.  Actually, today, all of them have received their TGN.
Tokpie has internal KYC procedure only for those traders who buy/sell on more than $25k.

I strongly against any scam accusation in that case, because:

1. Bounty rules can be changed as was stated in the bounty thread.
2. TerraGreen doesn't request KYC in order to avoid paying to hunters otherwise they didn't prolongate kyc procedure on 10 days. But they prolonged it as hunters requested. Proof: https://t.me/terragreencoin/94433
3.  TerraGreen Team doesn't hide. Core members pass kyc on icobench https://icobench.com/ico/terragreen and icoholder https://icoholder.com/en/terragreen-28096
They would not do that if they were a scam project.
4. Also, i have never seen a scam project that makes so many publications in good media (check media section here: https://terragreen.io/)

It would be a ridiculous situation if a project like TerraGreen gets scam accusation.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:58:13 PM

I got a notification in my email that I received some TGN tokens at tokpie, which is very strange because I didn't do the KYC  Huh. Those who also transferred their stakes to Tokpie please check if you also got the tokens I'm curious why this is happening since judging from their Telegram chat they are still insisting on bounty hunters to do KYC

Because TGN bounty stakes, being deposited on Tokpie, had become on the second market. Simply saying, Tokpie had passed KYC on TerraGreen so Tokpie users don't need to do it in order to get TGN on their tokpie accounts balances.
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:53:17 AM

2. TerraGreen doesn't request KYC in order to avoid paying to hunters otherwise they didn't prolongate kyc procedure on 10 days. But they prolonged it as hunters requested. Proof: https://t.me/terragreencoin/94433
3.  TerraGreen Team doesn't hide. Core members pass kyc on icobench https://icobench.com/ico/terragreen and icoholder https://icoholder.com/en/terragreen-28096
4. Also, i have never seen a scam project that makes so many publications in good media (check media section here: https://terragreen.io/)

1. No it wasn't. "Information regarding the bounty" could be changed. Not the payout terms.

2. This doesn't make sense. What has the time you have to submit your KYC documents to do with the fact that they changed the terms from "NO KYC" (see their title) no "KYC absolutely mandatory" ? Nothing.

3. Sure, because icoholder is so trustworthy  Roll Eyes Look at his trust rating and flag.

4. Then you either didn't see good scams at all.. or didn't identify them as such.

It would be a ridiculous situation if a project like TerraGreen gets scam accusation.

They already got the scam accusation. And they already received their negative trust rating and a flag (15 supporter including 9 DT and 0 oppositions).
They are labeled as what they are - scammer.

Your poor attempt to defend them failed miserably.
What were you trying to achieve ? Did they pay you 100 shittokens more to do that?

1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:06:17 PM

I got a notification in my email that I received some TGN tokens at tokpie, which is very strange because I didn't do the KYC  Huh. Those who also transferred their stakes to Tokpie please check if you also got the tokens I'm curious why this is happening since judging from their Telegram chat they are still insisting on bounty hunters to do KYC
Most likely KYC is required on tokpie if you want to withdraw your funds. Terragreen seems to be somehow related to tokpie / have a partnership. I hope you can move your funds out of tokpie exchange, but I'm in doubt.  Cry

It appears hunters have the option to sell their bounty stakes for ETH on an exchange. Those who bought those stakes will have to undergo KYC also before they can convert the stakes into tokens.

No, those who bought bounty stakes on Tokpie exchange don't need to upload any documents to get TGN on their tokpie accounts' balances.  Actually, today, all of them have received their TGN.
Tokpie has internal KYC procedure only for those traders who buy/sell on more than $25k.
Yes, because you have to do KYC on tokpie. There is no way to get paid without submitting personal documents.

3.  TerraGreen Team doesn't hide. Core members pass kyc on icobench https://icobench.com/ico/terragreen and icoholder https://icoholder.com/en/terragreen-28096
1. That wasn't why I created the scam accusation. The problem is that Terragreen is also refusing payments in BTC or ETH. They claim it wouldn't be allowed for them to send their tokens without KYC (I don't know if it's true, but ok, let's assume they are right (even if they don't have a proof, see how generous I am  Tongue)). There is exactly no problem to reward them with collected funds instead for their work but Terragreen is refusing that! That's a scam of the worst kind.
2. That doesn't matter, they can prolong it to lifetime it's still requiring KYC to receive rewards.
3. I haven't claimed that the project itself is a scam, but people are at high risk at losing money when dealing with them (like it happened to bounty participants).
4. Read 3. Besides from that 4. isn't true because there are many scam projects faking media publications.

It would be easy for them to fucking PAY all of the users for the work the TerraGreen team received. They can easily use BTC or ETH where no KYC is required, but wait, that would cost them real money, not their worthless shitcoins. It's up to them if they want to have the tag removed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
terragreen
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:03:44 AM

Hello Real Bounty Hunters,

After Concerning advisors and experts , We found solution for this issue and we will announce it shortly.
We did not intend to hurt real bounty hunters.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terragreen
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:10:43 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 11:54:59 AM by terragreen

I got a notification in my email that I received some TGN tokens at tokpie, which is very strange because I didn't do the KYC  Huh. Those who also transferred their stakes to Tokpie please check if you also got the tokens I'm curious why this is happening since judging from their Telegram chat they are still insisting on bounty hunters to do KYC
Most likely KYC is required on tokpie if you want to withdraw your funds. Terragreen seems to be somehow related to tokpie / have a partnership. I hope you can move your funds out of tokpie exchange, but I'm in doubt.  Cry

No, those who bought bounty stakes on Tokpie exchange don't need to upload any documents to get TGN on their tokpie accounts' balances.  Actually, today, all of them have received their TGN.
Yes, because you have to do KYC on tokpie. There is no way to get paid without submitting personal documents.

1. That wasn't why I created the scam accusation. The problem is that Terragreen is also refusing payments in BTC or ETH. They claim it wouldn't be allowed for them to send their tokens without KYC (I don't know if it's true, but ok, let's assume they are right (even if they don't have a proof, see how generous I am  Tongue)). There is exactly no problem to reward them with collected funds instead for their work but Terragreen is refusing that! That's a scam of the worst kind.
2. That doesn't matter, they can prolong it to lifetime it's still requiring KYC to receive rewards.
3. I haven't claimed that the project itself is a scam, but people are at high risk at losing money when dealing with them (like it happened to bounty participants).
4. Read 3. Besides from that 4. isn't true because there are many scam projects faking media publications.

It would be easy for them to fucking PAY all of the users for the work the TerraGreen team received. They can easily use BTC or ETH where no KYC is required, but wait, that would cost them real money, not their worthless shitcoins. It's up to them if they want to have the tag removed.

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

After concerning Experts and Advisors ,we decided that we will distribute the coin to all participants who are not ready to submit KYC. So now there will not be any problem to any Bounty participants and some participants have raised accusation on btt. so they should now close it. All participants must have to register on Tokpie Exchange before 06 August 2019 to get coins. We will distribute coin on 07 August.

"ALL who did not pass KYC or don't want to pass it CAN GET THEIR COINS on their Tokpie accounts IN FULL and now can SELL them or keep holding. Know how to get your TGN coins: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-terragreen-tgn-coins-on-your-tokpie-account-balance/

●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:35:50 AM

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

After concerning Experts and Advisors ,we decided that we will distribute the coin to all participants who are not ready to submit KYC. So now there will not be any problem to any Bounty participants and some participants have raised accusation on btt. so they should now close it. All participants must have to register on Tokpie Exchange before 06 August 2019 to get coins. We will distribute coin on 06 August.

"ALL who did not pass KYC or don't want to pass it CAN GET THEIR COINS on their Tokpie accounts IN FULL and now can SELL them or keep holding. Know how to get your TGN coins: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-terragreen-tgn-coins-on-your-tokpie-account-balance/
Nice to hear that.  Smiley
I'll wait for confirmations that you paid your bounty participants without KYC (like Aveatrex who created the flag) and remove my negative tag if it's proven.

I appreciate your decision but I'm also wondering if you would have done the same if we hadn't created a scam accusation + flag.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
terragreen
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:52:07 AM

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

After concerning Experts and Advisors ,we decided that we will distribute the coin to all participants who are not ready to submit KYC. So now there will not be any problem to any Bounty participants and some participants have raised accusation on btt. so they should now close it. All participants must have to register on Tokpie Exchange before 06 August 2019 to get coins. We will distribute coin on 06 August.

Nice to hear that.  Smiley
I'll wait for confirmations that you paid your bounty participants without KYC (like Aveatrex who created the flag) and remove my negative tag if it's proven.

I appreciate your decision but I'm also wondering if you would have done the same if we hadn't created a scam accusation + flag.  Wink

We did not want to hurt any participants. we can not distribute to those without KYC on TerraGreen wallet. we are going to deactivate account of those who have not submitted KYC within 2 months. So after concerning advisors we found this solution and we will follow it and they will get thier coin on 07 August on Tokpie account and after 07 august we will not distribute to anyone. There should be time limit otherwise we will be distributing for whole year.

1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:24:44 PM

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

I appreciate your decision but I'm also wondering if you would have done the same if we hadn't created a scam accusation + flag.  Wink

We did not want to hurt any participants. we can not distribute to those without KYC on TerraGreen wallet. we are going to deactivate account of those who have not submitted KYC within 2 months. So after concerning advisors we found this solution and we will follow it and they will get thier coin on 07 August on Tokpie account and after 07 august we will not distribute to anyone. There should be time limit otherwise we will be distributing for whole year.
Ok and people can withdraw their tokens / tokens converted to ETH/BTC from Tokpie Exchange without KYC? I thought Tokpie has some sort of partnership with you? And what will happen after that 2 month period if someone wants to claim his bounty rewards? If you can please all bounty participants and pay them I see no issues.  Smiley

I'm wondering why you don't pay directly in ETH/BTC to avoid regulatory issues:
We did not want to hurt any participants. we can not distribute to those without KYC on TerraGreen wallet.

But ok, I appreciate your step into the right direction.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
terragreen
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:33:56 PM

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

Ok and people can withdraw their tokens / tokens converted to ETH/BTC from Tokpie Exchange without KYC? I thought Tokpie has some sort of partnership with you? And what will happen after that 2 month period if someone wants to claim his bounty rewards? If you can please all bounty participants and pay them I see no issues.  Smiley

I'm wondering why you don't pay directly in ETH/BTC to avoid regulatory issues:
We did not want to hurt any participants. we can not distribute to those without KYC on TerraGreen wallet.

But ok, I appreciate your step into the right direction.

We will deactivate account on TerraGreen not on Tokpie. Participants will get TGN coin in thier Tokpie account and they must have to create account on Tokpie before 07 August 2019. There should be some time limit to finalise campaign otherwise we will be distributing for whole year.
We have already listed TGN on Exmarkets and Tokpie Exchanges with BTC and ETH pair to trade. So they can trade TGN. We have partnership with Tokpie regarding bountystake trading and TGN/ETH pair trading.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: