Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved] YOBIT blocked my account just for messages! :-( Help!  (Read 319 times)
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:41:36 PM

There seems to have been a lot of articles about Yobit's lack of professionalism in the past days. They really don't have support and admins seem to be silent when customers need help.
You will not be able to retrieve your account. It's a exchange scam and it will soon collapse.
This is a lesson for you. Before you send your money to some exchange, learn more about it. Currently there are a lot of scam exchanges, be careful for the next time.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
u-partner (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:22:55 PM

There seems to have been a lot of articles about Yobit's lack of professionalism in the past days. They really don't have support and admins seem to be silent when customers need help.
You will not be able to retrieve your account. It's a exchange scam and it will soon collapse.
This is a lesson for you. Before you send your money to some exchange, learn more about it. Currently there are a lot of scam exchanges, be careful for the next time.

Thank you for the support of me!  Roll Eyes

But...
YOBIT unlock me, they forgive me. Really! Great great thanks them and I promise that I don't do that in the future ever. THANKS a lot Yo!
I'm in shock now still. I have to drink Valerian (from pharmacy). I go in to acc. All OK!

Thanks all for the support of me in my BIG problem for last years in my life. Wish you all great success in trading!

Withe regards, me
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:14:34 PM

Knowing yobit after all these years,they are shady as hell and why you have considered on depositing your 2 month salary with that exchange.

The mistake you have done here is on sending out some PM's with those high stake dice players on the site which they have reported you for spam or something
like that which eventually Yobit do such action just like on typical gambling sites as well yet even you do say it isn't a spam but most of the time it was.

No one can help you out but only Yobit itself.Their support doesn't answer and that alone is already pain in the a**.

Thank you for you answer. I'm pleasure! )))
I hope they'll hear me. In fact, I have positive experince in unblocking my acc (I was blocked 2 times early: for offensive language (bad words)(1) in chat and for spam(2) in chat). Support unblock me after my tickets. Now I send similar ticket and now they looks as crying of worm in Siberia :-D

No matter  what I want to be heard. Now I'm here! Guys, girls and boys, ladies and gentlemans! Fight for Your Rights! Always! Even you are lying down under ground in wood box!! Fight! Because of is the main rule of hole Life!

Lol, you don't sound like someone with problem here. I like your optimistism.

Have you tried their bitcointalk.org announcement thread or send messages to their representatives here.
Yobit Announcements Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

This is probably their representative account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594
daveanan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 07:16:39 PM

Yobit locked me out of my account, it is almost 2 years now and the only hassles were that I lost my 2fa. Other exchanges responded within few hours and gave me back access. Yobit, has kept my account locked for almost two years. According to them, if you lose 2fa, you lose your account and your money!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: