Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Protect flag  (Read 7178 times)
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:08:40 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 08:29:39 PM by yogg

In the real world, to evaluate whether or not a scam happened it is very important to know what and when it happened!

We're not in what you call "real world". Welcome to bitcointalk.
The date matters only to you. Here, to know a scam happened around some date is sufficient.
There are tracks of the transaction h4ns sent you, so we all know the moment the BTC left his control for yours and this is enough on bitcointalk.

At some point h4ns realized that you will never do what you told him, and will not give the BTC back.
This happened over several months, because he believed you.
So, yes, this happened here around some date and this is enough.

You're a scammer, a liar and a deceiver. These facts won't change whether you like it or not.
Keep ignoring the other's users requests for justification as well. This only shows how capable you are to deny what happens.

You're only fooling yourself here.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:52:15 PM

In the real world, to evaluate whether or not a scam happened it is very important to know what and when it happened!

We're not in what you call "real world". Welcome to bitcointalk.
The date matters only to you. Here, to know a scam happened around some date is sufficient.
There are tracks of the transaction h4ns sent you, so we all know the moment the BTC left his control for yours and this is enough on bitcointalk.

At some point h4ns realized that you will never do what you told him, and will not give the BTC back.
This happened over several months, because he believed you.
So, yes, this happened here around some date and this is enough.

You're a scammer, a liar and a deceiver. These facts won't change whether you like it or not.
Keep ignoring the other's users requests for justification as well. This only shows how capable you are to deny what happens.

You're only fooling yourself here.
Thank you for confirming that after reading this scam accusation Game-Protect.com did not refund my money and stopped replying to my emails it is totally unclear for you at what day the scam happened! Cheesy

Investigative expert actmyname found out that I never scammed h4ns!

Refusing to pay back 210€ after the date you were supposed to is a scam.

I immediately asked him to refund my money (September 3rd). But his only reaction was that he closed the tickets of my pending cases which generated an automatic email notification.

September 3rd I refunded 210€ with reducing it from the compensation demand for damage caused bt h4ns's defamation campaign.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 11:09:49 PM

Refusing to pay back 210€ after the date you were supposed to is a scam.

I immediately asked him to refund my money (September 3rd). But his only reaction was that he closed the tickets of my pending cases which generated an automatic email notification.

September 3rd I refunded 210€ with reducing it from the compensation demand for damage caused bt h4ns's defamation campaign.
h4ns may have asked for a refund on the 3rd of September but this is no indication that the refund was supposed to be on September 3rd. Any kind of point stringent on the date of the refund is that of a deceptive one.
Did the 'defamation campaign' start before or after you were supposed to refund the 210€? Just curious.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 08:57:52 AM

How much did you demand as compensation for damage ? It is 20,000€, right ?
And you decided by yourself that h4ns owes you such an amount. Or maybe do you have a "real world" court decision ?

Well, then from today you owe h4ns 100,000€ for the damages and interests; you owe him for compensation after you failed to provide the services you advertise and failed to give his money back.
From that, you claim he owed you 19,790€ so the total amount you owe him is 80,210€.

When do you make payment ? Please post txid. Thanks.
game-protect

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:07:54 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 10:27:25 AM by game-protect

How much did you demand as compensation for damage ? It is 20,000€, right ?
The compensation demand is currently 20,000€.

And you decided by yourself that h4ns owes you such an amount.
The decision was made based on h4ns's criminal activity!

At the beginning the compensation demand was only 10,000€, but after he publicly claims that I commited the criminal offenses of threatening and blackmailing it rised to current 20,000€. Wink

However, after given this claim to a lawyer in the country where h4ns is resident, the claim can easily rise to 40,000€ and more!

Or maybe do you have a "real world" court decision ?
If h4ns will let it go to the court, the court will decide how much compensation he has to pay. But it will be 100% sure more than the 210€ he asked to get back September 3rd and therefore I justifiably reduced the 210€ from the compensation he will get sentenced to pay.

you owe him for compensation after you failed to provide the services you advertise and failed to give his money back.
I delivered services and owe him nothing! Roll Eyes

Over the time GP and I have sent each other more than 100 emails concerning several issues and scam cases of Curacao based books.

When do you make payment ?
September 3rd I reduced the 210€ from the compensation h4ns has to give to Game Protect for the damage caused by his defamation campaign.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 05:18:04 PM

Did the 'defamation campaign' start before or after you were supposed to refund the 210€? Just curious.
Still curious and will have an ongoing curiosity until I state otherwise or until you post the answer. Smiley

marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 07:26:27 PM

However, after given this claim to a lawyer in the country where h4ns is resident, the claim can easily rise to 40,000€ and more!
You publicly defamed me calling me "extremely mentally ill child abuser" which caused me damage, compensation demand is currently 40,210 €.

September 3rd I reduced the 210€ from the compensation h4ns has to give to Game Protect for the damage caused by his defamation campaign.

So you reduced 210€ on September 3rd because scam accusation caused you damage on September 09?  Cheesy
game-protect

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:51:46 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 09:33:10 PM by game-protect

You publicly defamed me calling me "extremely mentally ill child abuser" which caused me damage, compensation demand is currently 40,210 €.
Telling the truth is not defaming in the real world! Cheesy

However, you are free to initiate legal action if you believe that my assessment is false and misleading. Smiley

So you reduced 210€ on September 3rd because scam accusation caused you damage on September 09?  Cheesy
h4ns's defamation campaign towards Game Protect started September 3rd

"Game-Protect is probably a scam, read the reviews in the Bitcointalk forum. He is the least trusted user in this forum"
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 09:03:11 PM

"Game-Protect is probably a scam, read the reviews in the Bitcointalk forum. He is the least trusted user in this forum"

This can't be defamation. It's clearly an opinion as indicated by "probably".
game-protect

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:24:07 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 09:51:43 PM by game-protect

This can't be defamation. It's clearly an opinion as indicated by "probably".
He publicly said that Game Protect is likely a scam and this is the criminal offense of defamation by the laws where h4ns is resident!

The word "opinion" or "in my opinion" is missing in his statement! Roll Eyes

Despite of this, his reference to extremely mentally ill brain wash nonsense shit posted on bitcointalk.org clearly confirms that it is not his opinion!

If it was his opinion, then he would not have referred to the opinion of others! Tongue

Also interesting to note that September 3rd h4ns publicly claims that Game Protect is likely a scam in reference to extremely mentally ill brain wash nonsense shit posted on bitcointalk.org and not one word about that I did not refund the 210€.

September 9th h4ns suddenly claims that I scammed him for 210€ July 2019! Cheesy

For the police it is easy and clear to see that h4ns is intentionally lying in his scam accusation on bitcointalk.org! Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 09:29:19 PM

He publicly said that Game Protect is likely a scam and this is the criminal offense of defamation!

"Probably" is an opinion signal word.
game-protect

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:31:50 PM

He publicly said that Game Protect is likely a scam and this is the criminal offense of defamation!

Please quote the legal source where it says that "likely" is an opinion signal word?
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:52:45 PM

Telling the truth is not defaming in the real world! Cheesy
You are defaming me by telling lies that you are telling the truth. Now my compensation demand is currently 80,210€.

Please quote the legal source where it says that "likely" is an opinion signal word?
Please quote the legal source where it says that likely is not an opinion signal word.
game-protect

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:57:43 PM

Please quote the legal source where it says that likely is not an opinion signal word.
suchmoon claims that "likely" is a an opinion signal word, so it has to deliver the proof of its claim.

I already explained that h4ns referred to opinions of others and this confirms that it is not his opinion, despite of the circumstance that the words "opinion" or "in my opinion" are missing! Smiley
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:06:38 PM

suchmoon claims that "likely" is a an opinion signal word
You are lying, suchmoon never said that. Your brain doesn't function properly, you are seeing things which are not there? ?? ?

I already explained that h4ns referred to opinions of others and this confirms that it is not his opinion, despite of the circumstance that the words "opinion" or "in my opinion" are missing! Smiley

Looks like lonnie55's opinion about opinions?? ? ??
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 10:16:20 PM

Looks like lonnie55's opinion about opinions?? ? ??

Yep, he's simply providing a basis for his opinion. Nothing unusual about that and it makes it even more non-defamatory. An opinion without basis can be misinterpreted as a statement of fact but this is not the case here.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 04:35:46 AM

At what day did the scam happen and how?

You do not have to know the exact date of something happening.

Here is a federal warning I got in regards to my stupid snail business... you'll notice that the FED's don't use firm dates either.

Fucking snail smuggler!  Roll Eyes (ops)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
game-protect

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:58:20 AM

suchmoon claims that "likely" is a an opinion signal word

You are lying, suchmoon never said that.

Probably = likely = almost certainly
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 12:59:57 PM

AKA an opinion, followed by supporting reasons == not defamation.
game-protect

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:17:19 PM

AKA an opinion, followed by supporting reasons == not defamation.
In the real world, publicly false and misleading claiming things towards other parties is the criminal offense of defamation! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: