Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What 🛠are the advantages 🔝of playing poker💵  (Read 1000 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:35:37 AM

Poker has a lot of advantages like for me it helps in reducing stress when I play poker because I enjoy playing poker, it can also enhance focus since when you play poker you have to be focused to play the right hand and also it enhances patience because you will have to wait and make sure you have the right timing and also it can help in enhancing you skills in creating strategies to outsmart your opponents.

poker does really have lots of advantages but this are only applicable to poker players but what about us that didnt know how to play this game ? like me i dont know how to play poker but i can be able to understand other card games    . i think the advantages of poker can still be apply on those games because they are all card based but aside from advantage there are also disadvantage and one that applies for me is that it can cause stress when im loosing .
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:20:24 PM

The biggest advantage of learning poker is that you'll be able to play strip-poker and win!
Well... I guess some people might prefer to lose in this case instead though, but in any case here's one advantage!
Yes that is right. Playing poker is something that will give you experience in the long term and this is actually the experience that enables you make good money in the same game in future. We have billionaires in the industry and they think poker for all their money. So I think there are advantages if you invest your time and energy in learning poker.

Poker is indeed categorized as a popular game now, especially in gambling. There are many poker gambling sites that are both crypto and fiat based, this proves that poker is loved by many people. Moreover, poker is quite fun when it is played, we need to develop a strategy, choose the right decision and well it is very cool.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:32:26 PM

Because you participaning the free tournaments in poker and if you encountered again those scene you can now how to win or to avoid you made mistake before. I think it is really advatanges for you if you really play in real poker when you bet money because you can use all of your experienced in the tournaments you joined because you have more stategy you use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: