Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman on July 20  (Read 16274 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:31:24 PM

I’ve heard Errol Spence Jr./Terence Crawford to be the exact next that Manny Pacquaio will fight... just some humor & a slight chance to be the next. Actually I don’t know quite yet who are these 2 growing professional boxers. But looking at their record are very impressive and Errol Spence Jr is a southpaw type of boxer also... could he be the next manny pacquiao? Roll Eyes

Terence Crawford is one of the dominant boxers today. Him being young and currently on peak has an advantage if ever he will fight Manny Pacquiao.

But I think he is playing safe and dodging any discussions related on his name being brought up as the next Pacquaio's opponent. He never showed an interest to the fight. He is one of the choices before the Thurman fight but just silent. And now that he just saw how Pacquaio gave dirt to the clean record of Keith Thurman, he surely realized that this legend still a big threat even for young boxers.

We also have to understand that Bud Crawford is under Top Rank. And Bob Arum is known to protect his cash cow, just like he did to Manny Pacquiao before so I don't think Bob is willing to put Crawford vs Pacquiao.

Manny will likely fight on the stable of PBC (Premier Boxing Champions), which has a lot of good welterweight fighters.

Ok so let's see whose under PBC right now.

1. Keith Thurman
2. Danny Garcia
3. Amir Khan
4. Shawn Porter
5. Errol Spence Jr.

Who do you guys think will be Manny facing?. He has the belt right now so guys will be chasing him.
A lot of fighters will be chasing after Manny but I think the person that has the huge chance of facing Manny is Amir Khan but the respond of Mayweather will determine if Manny next fight will be against Amir since Manny have asked for a rematch ever since his fight against Broner but things seems not to be working out.
Pacman's camp prefers to fight Danny Garcia but it is Pacman's choice who will be his opponent but i believe he doesn't want to choose which one it is since he can fight anyone regardless with their age and record just like what he proves already before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:35:46 PM

Pacman's camp prefers to fight Danny Garcia but it is Pacman's choice who will be his opponent but i believe he doesn't want to choose which one it is since he can fight anyone regardless with their age and record just like what he proves already before.

He can choose anyone on the line but it's better for him to choose a fighter that he has a great chance of winning, so he cannot retire early.
Manny made history in his sports, he has nothing to prove, and I don't think he needs to keep proving that at 40 he can still fight, next fight he might be 41 that time and sad to admit, he is not getting any younger, I'm afraid he will get some serious injury if he keeps fighting younger opponents.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:39:04 PM

Its been 3 days since Senator Manny Paquiao won the fight and set a new record for the oldest welterweight champion in history, now please let move on, we are going of topic already. If the discussion is who will the next in line for Senator Manny, then lets create a new Topic for that.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:45:52 AM

That 2 boxers are currently a titleholder for different divisions for years now. Too young as usual compare to Pacquaio.

And take note, both have no losses up to this date.

I tried to search manny pacquiao boxing record in his age of 30 but I can’t find any details of it in internet. I’m just wondering and comparing the boxing record of manny in his age of 30  to these 2 young boxers with such no losses at this day.

Mind you guys if manny at his prime and fought a fight to these 2 young hungry boxers. We can see again a fight like ”pacquiao vs marques” & ”pacquiao vs morales” would it be exciting and fun to watch/see again but i’m just now dreaming that has no chance to be happen again Cry.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:07:42 AM

That 2 boxers are currently a titleholder for different divisions for years now. Too young as usual compare to Pacquaio.

And take note, both have no losses up to this date.

I tried to search manny pacquiao boxing record in his age of 30 but I can’t find any details of it in internet. I’m just wondering and comparing the boxing record of manny in his age of 30  to these 2 young boxers with such no losses at this day.

Mind you guys if manny at his prime and fought a fight to these 2 young hungry boxers. We can see again a fight like ”pacquiao vs marques” & ”pacquiao vs morales” would it be exciting and fun to watch/see again but i’m just now dreaming that has no chance to be happen again Cry.
He is 40 by now so that means 2019 minus 10 that makes 2009

Manny's current record now stands at 61 wins 7 loses and 2 draws

From 2010 he made 16 matches

Out from that 16 matches he lost 4 times (Jeff Horn (July 2017), Floyd Mayweather (May 2015), Juan Manuel Marquez (December 2012) and Timothy Bradley(June 2012))

That means by the end of 2009 his record should stand at 45 wins, 3 losses and 2 draws

Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 2172

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 04:22:53 AM

That means by the end of 2009 his record should stand at 45 wins, 3 losses and 2 draws

That is quite an impressive record, but at that time and right now. No shame in losing out to those very talented boxers.
At this point in time, I think his attention should be solely on his mental health. If we are lucky to see another mega main event like Pacman vs Mayweather, that'd be great, but if not, he should pick his opponents shrewdly
His last fight shows he still got it in him, but for how long?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:16:25 AM

His last fight shows he still got it in him, but for how long?

I don't like to see a devastating loss of Manny, and with that said, I want him to retire as soon as possible.
He had the legacy, he should not be greedy for Manny as he always have enough money won in every fight, keeping his legacy and stay healthy is what I like for our champ.

bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:45:37 AM

Its been 3 days since Senator Manny Paquiao won the fight and set a new record for the oldest welterweight champion in history, now please let move on, we are going of topic already. If the discussion is who will the next in line for Senator Manny, then lets create a new Topic for that.
The OP can also change the title of topic since this fight's done. But if the discussion continues and it's still related to the fight, I think that would be fine.
There's another thread where people are discussing about the 2nd match of Pacquiao and Mayweather so as long as it's still on topic, this thread should be fine.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:30:23 AM

When Manny was 30 years old, he had two fights against a prime Ricky Hatton (May 2,2009 light welterwieght) and Miguel Cotto (Nov.14, 2009 welterweight) and we all know what happen to these two fighters. He knocked out Hatton in round 2 and stopped Cotto in round 12, this only shows how deadly Manny in his 30's but things have changed and we can't beat father time.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:10:17 PM

I’ve heard Errol Spence Jr./Terence Crawford to be the exact next that Manny Pacquaio will fight... just some humor & a slight chance to be the next. Actually I don’t know quite yet who are these 2 growing professional boxers. But looking at their record are very impressive and Errol Spence Jr is a southpaw type of boxer also... could he be the next manny pacquiao? Roll Eyes

Terence Crawford is one of the dominant boxers today. Him being young and currently on peak has an advantage if ever he will fight Manny Pacquiao.

But I think he is playing safe and dodging any discussions related on his name being brought up as the next Pacquaio's opponent. He never showed an interest to the fight. He is one of the choices before the Thurman fight but just silent. And now that he just saw how Pacquaio gave dirt to the clean record of Keith Thurman, he surely realized that this legend still a big threat even for young boxers.

We also have to understand that Bud Crawford is under Top Rank. And Bob Arum is known to protect his cash cow, just like he did to Manny Pacquiao before so I don't think Bob is willing to put Crawford vs Pacquiao.

Manny will likely fight on the stable of PBC (Premier Boxing Champions), which has a lot of good welterweight fighters.

Ok so let's see whose under PBC right now.

1. Keith Thurman
2. Danny Garcia
3. Amir Khan
4. Shawn Porter
5. Errol Spence Jr.

Who do you guys think will be Manny facing?. He has the belt right now so guys will be chasing him.

He can face any of the three,, Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, and Shawn Porter, but if Manny want's to scored a knock out, I guess choosing Amir Khan is a good choice although they had a good relationship since IIRC Khan was his sparring mate in the past.

Correct, it could be the easiest fight for him amongst the list. The others are still in their prime, not saying that Manny can't beat them, however, the chances plus the risk is far more greater.

Only drawback against Amir Khan though is that the argument that he is no longer great and it is a downgrade from his recent conquest of Keith Thurman, but we will see. Manny wanted to take a break and go back to his primary duty as senator of the Philippines.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 01:57:47 PM

IMO, he should not fight Amir Khan. His performance against Terence Crawford was so awful. Fighting Khan would be like Manny self-demoting himself to a lower level. After his upset victory against Thurman, Manny has caught the attention of the media heavyweights. It is time to use this attention to his advantage and book a fight against the best rival out there.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:30:34 PM

IMO, he should not fight Amir Khan. His performance against Terence Crawford was so awful. Fighting Khan would be like Manny self-demoting himself to a lower level. After his upset victory against Thurman, Manny has caught the attention of the media heavyweights. It is time to use this attention to his advantage and book a fight against the best rival out there.

Correct this is what I'm trying to say. But I don't know his chances against Spence Jr though, this guy is also on his prime, very tall and his length and span might be too difficult for Manny to overcome.

But just imagine if Manny beat this guy as well,  Grin. This accomplishment will make him top 5 welterweight of all time, taking two WW at their prime and champions.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: