Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good for bounty checks?  (Read 1897 times)
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:05:44 AM

I am just a beginner of this forum, curious how to find a promising bounty campaign because of the many good projects but at the end of the campaign being a scammer,

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

Whether to follow the bounty must know 5 above it so that the bounty we follow does not lead Scamerr,

What is your opinion?

These are good but I don't understand what people often miss the importance of Tokenomics which involved the team allocation as well. It is as important as the various factors or points listed above to verify project potential

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:43:49 PM

I think the context should not be if a bounty is worthy or not, it should be whether the project worth investing into or. If it is worth investing into, then doing the bounty will no be a waste of time.
Just like investors invest their resources in the projects, bounty hunters invest their time.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:58:19 PM

I am just a beginner of this forum, curious how to find a promising bounty campaign because of the many good projects but at the end of the campaign being a scammer,

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

Whether to follow the bounty must know 5 above it so that the bounty we follow does not lead Scamerr,

What is your opinion?
Nice. This is good for checking bounties. If the bounty project is a scam, even though we have checked the team, the concept and others remain a scam. But in my opinion, we have tried our best to complain from reality.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:29:51 AM

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

What is your opinion?

When you want to either investing or promoting some project, you need to ensure that the project is real.
I think you need to take attention on point no.4, the Media Press.
Usually, the legit project won't afraid to reveal who they are, and post their photos and activities in media.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:40:28 AM

You have to do your homework as always since bounty days are not the same way back if you can find good projects which been backup by those good teams behind and have real usages, sort things out and allow yourself to find good one that will provide better outcome and good rewards.
finding something like that is very difficult. even now when I join a campaign I don't pay attention to it all. I just speculated and complained about my luck. if lucky, I believe fortune will not be misplaced.

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:52:36 AM

Your opinion is correct however some can determine whether the bounty campaign is a scam or not. As what you have said, check team first, and that's a good sighthing that every newbie should know, we must check the team and staffs if they already known for fraud projects and scams, simply you can report them right away and leave their project.
hung58bitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:10:06 AM

I think it's hard to find a good quality bounty project. Because projects spend their advertising costs to pay for reputable exchanges to get IEO on those reputable platforms. And my experience of choosing a good project is to evaluate the project team and the reputation of the bounty campaign manager.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:32:02 AM

As a beginner, you are already good. Team, Concept, Partnership, Media Press, IEO these things are the keys to minimize the risk of being a victim of scam bounty. Media Press is important an active team is good, it serves as evidence that they are serious and not a fraud because they are not afraid to show on public and it gives them marketing exposure too.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:48:19 AM

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

What is your opinion?
You have said right. At present, the good project has become much less. Work of Bounty Hunter. It seems to be done without any hard work. Therefore, it should be well looked after. If you do not have the possibility of receiving the payment.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:49:52 PM

Many good project isn't scammed at the end ICO or IEO. Third number should follow carefully. Expert always check partnership and trust exist.
especially partnerships with platforms or exchange companies, it will create added value for projects that we can follow. no less important, also pay attention to their products, if not already there, at least they have published prototypes of products.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

However, even the perfect skills will not help you determine the project that will become the new Google or Amazon in the crypto world
we don't know what the future will be like. what we know is trying to find the best for us to follow. also open you like that? looking for who pays you, doesn't promote a project scam right?
I don't understand what you want to know. Please formulate your question more clearly.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:26:23 AM

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

What is your opinion?

I cannot say its wrong, but even if you check their team, the concepts, partnership, media press, and IEO it can be done all by fake presentations. Because some are just revising it something like that. Even for the IEO the exchange must have a great volume in the market as well, due to it is an advantage actually. It's not because they have an exchange it is good of course not, what if the platform has a very low volume in the market, just like that.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 11:55:13 AM

Make sure their website is more then a one pager as well.

However, even the perfect skills will not help you determine the project that will become the new Google or Amazon in the crypto world
we don't know what the future will be like. what we know is trying to find the best for us to follow. also open you like that? looking for who pays you, doesn't promote a project scam right?
I don't understand what you want to know. Please formulate your question more clearly.

They are saying that not every project can be google or apple. Many are smaller. There too many people who promote scams and do too little research about them.

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:13:30 PM

And also very importantly.... Check the visibility of the team. Do they attend Blockchain related Conferences? Do they take part in Hackatons? Are they focused on development rather their token price? These are some of the things I check as well.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:56:11 PM

Even they pass all of that 5 requirements you mentioned we can't still sure that we are on the right bounty. Most of the times even the bounty is legit and already list on exchanges we will be getting a low amount compared from what we expect and that's a fact!
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:29:29 PM

Aside from the factors you mentioned on filtering a good bounty campaign, I always check the credibility of the bounty manager running the bounty campaign. I always join bounty campaigns of manager whom I have knowledge and idea about. There is bounty manager who has a concern with their bounty participants and does the extra mile by seeing to it that rewards are distributed to their participants..
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:39:46 PM

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

What is your opinion?

1. Check Team - This is a good thing to do, first of all!
2. Check Concept - study the project and the product and their plans for the future!
3. Check Partnership - Bright to see this, if they have
4. Check Media Press - this is not possible many times, you rather check for their conventions to attend.
5. Check Sales IEO - the better the exchange the better the IEO.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:47:12 PM

quite important but without that it can actually just choose bounty, sometimes there are other factors that cause a scam such as the factor of the project team who refuses to pay reward bounties, and allocation cutters (often happens). but if without doing a check, of course I agree the opportunity to find a scam bounty is very there
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:48:14 PM

you cannot judge a bounty or project to those list.. it depends in their team performance.. i have joined such bounties and even they raised a lot in their ico's but it turned out only to be a scam

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:00:36 PM

From the clues you've given, although it's nice to do all those checks but one thing you should know is if they want to scam you they will do it very simple. They can have all these things very clear and resourcefull but still will be a fake probject and end up taking your money away and in turn you will have a useless coin in your wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: