Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good for bounty checks?  (Read 1897 times)
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:31:33 PM

The outlined points are still very much good but for me what I first look out for is the white paper, I try to find out the use case, then I check the team behind the project, and then their social media handles, if I am convinced, I enroll but before enrolling, I check the bounty reward allocation  and the duration of the bounty .

shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:29:00 PM

It's important to know the basics of finding a good ICO and IEO project. And you also have to choose a Bounty manager who has a good track record. The project should have a good concept and a real product. Do not be tempted by projects with large allocation because not necessarily this project is real.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:59:07 PM

My opinion above 5 is very true and very helpful for beginners finding the project. Scams are very scary because they want to make money without having to work hard. However, there are currently IEO projects already in the store. So it will be easier to check the sale of coins.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:42:59 AM

All the criteria you have listed is really good but you still cannot know intention of a project dev until the campaign ended. From my experience, irrespective whether the project is great or maybe the team is fantastic. Most dev do not like bounty hunters. They maybe cajoling you during the campaign but as soon as the time reach for them to pay the tokens, that is when you will know the real attitude of many of them. Participating is campaign successfully this days is mere a luck to me.
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:11:18 AM

I am just a beginner of this forum, curious how to find a promising bounty campaign because of the many good projects but at the end of the campaign being a scammer,

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

Whether to follow the bounty must know 5 above it so that the bounty we follow does not lead Scamerr,

What is your opinion?

Team is very important, because a project will gone, scam or not is depends on their team member my friend

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:19:25 AM

All the criteria you have listed is really good but you still cannot know intention of a project dev until the campaign ended. From my experience, irrespective whether the project is great or maybe the team is fantastic. Most dev do not like bounty hunters. They maybe cajoling you during the campaign but as soon as the time reach for them to pay the tokens, that is when you will know the real attitude of many of them. Participating is campaign successfully this days is mere a luck to me.
that's the fact. many things that are unthinkable. when all criteria are met, suddenly the bounty hunter allocation is cut or not even distributed after all this time. so, be prepared to accept risks that we don't expect, and let luck give us hope.

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:56:32 PM

I am just a beginner of this forum, curious how to find a promising bounty campaign because of the many good projects but at the end of the campaign being a scammer,

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

Whether to follow the bounty must know 5 above it so that the bounty we follow does not lead Scamerr,

What is your opinion?

Team is very important, because a project will gone, scam or not is depends on their team member my friend
everything is important in the aggregate, and even more important is intuition. For it is possible to check both the team and the whitepaper and even the attitude of the team, but if it was intended to deceive, it would not be revealed. So the risk remains.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:01:26 PM

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

What is your opinion?

To find out a good bounty or new projects, in my view of it having a green trust for a bounty managers together with high rank is much more advantage to take part of it, but its not mandatory. Then, if I am going to observe what is trend now was that if the bounty is under by IEO programs, it is surely a high chance that the project will succeed if the exchange is on top in the market, then the transparency of the project team also the Developer are much well good also.

Bounty managers are being paid to do the work of advertising (campaign/bounties).
There are some good managers before adn green trusted but still was a victim of scammed ICO.
And that is the erason why some BM have red trsut now.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:14:56 PM

What you listed above is a good including studying the Whitpaper extensively and Social media activities. Sometimes one will check all these stuffs and yet the project will turn out bad, it's just a thing of chance.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:41:28 PM

1. Check Team
2. Check Concept
3. Check Partnership
4. Check Media Press
5. Check Sales IEO

What is your opinion?

You made a very good point but will also include team experience  but even as such you can see project that is very perfect in the criteria you listed above but they still tend not to make it. What I normally do is to join projects that are already listed and trading ar a very good price and as such I know what am going into

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:32:27 PM

You are very right. Everyone should check these 5 terms to select a good bounty campaign! Stong partnership and big press release like Forbes, Nasdaq, Yahoo Finance, CCN, Cointelegraph press would be great! Personally, I only check the partnership and the press release.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit