Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't get your hopes too high  (Read 2580 times)
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:44:34 PM

it is very hard to find good projects. i tried that strategy early this year and it did not work for me. most project i joined made promises of high payout  but it failed out they are all scams. i think  the best is to look for short term bounties with moderate payments. bounties that will last for 4 - 6 weeks. they remains the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:06:00 PM

Nothing is impossible. Yes you are right that do not set your hopes too high because it will leads to your hurts or disappointment. But it doesn't mean that the hope that you want to happened will not came. All is possible here in crypto industry. For the right time it will but you need too much patience also just trust and wait.
well, we all started today with high hopes, so I think expecting high things to be one of the things that drives us to do something. however, we certainly must know the limits that we have, and must be prepared with all the risks. well, keep making plan B.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:54:51 PM

Don't get your hopes too high when promoting bounty projects especially bounties with very high allocations like in millions of $$$ ,they are never the same again unlike in the past ,all you have to do now is just depend on yourself and promote good projects and wait for end results.
Hope it's important friends, but if it's too high, fear can't go down. Promoting good projects now is rather difficult and requires intelligence. A bounty hunter still depends on others.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:04:54 PM

Certainly you are right, but I haven’t yet come across projects in which they would have promised payments of several million, no one allocates even one million now. Yes, and where such payments come from. Now the market is filled with different offers, and there are very few investors. Perhaps this situation will change further. I believe that the next years should be better than 2019, new large crypto platforms should start and then investors and users of cryptocurrencies will become more, which means there will be greater fees from the projects and, accordingly, better earnings from participants of the bounty. In any case, now we need to continue to work and choose the best projects.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:41:41 PM

Getting your hopes too high whiles promoting a bounty project can be too devastating and annoying when the project you are promoting end up unsuccessfully.  Just stay focused, do your necessary research and with no too high hopes, keep promoting the project, if it ends up being good, congrats but if it turns the other way round, you learn from it and take it as an experience and move on.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:48:02 PM

This is quite apt and  succinct! Why because many of us have found making the wrong decisions which often come from the pretext of joining to bounties which seems to have huge bounty pools with promising payouts.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:06:53 PM

You're right because hoping too high sometimes turns to nothing and its annoying when you promote bounty projects very hard just to make sure that you can receive payment after all but in return there is nothing. All your hardworks turns into nothing. But tge truth also,once you joined bounty program you do not know if this project will succeess or not,if the project pay the hunters at the end or not. All you have is hope,hope ,hope that they will pay and give your part.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:34:09 PM

This is spot on. No matter how much you love a coin, always keep an open mind and never forget to use or apply the stop loss. It is your only insurance against dips which might even happen in your sleep

hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:43:38 PM

Don't get your hopes too high when promoting bounty projects especially bounties with very high allocations like in millions of $$$ ,they are never the same again unlike in the past ,all you have to do now is just depend on yourself and promote good projects and wait for end results.

from the beginning I participated in the campaign bounty project ... I never expected too much for the payments and allocations to be given ... I always worked according to the terms and conditions that apply ... and until now I have always found the best projects like Miracletele and BCNEX. and now I also hope that AIGO becomes the best project that I follow ... if it is not paid and scam then it has become a risk that I must accept ...

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:46:13 PM

The high hopes you made it will be more painful you get when the project is not fulfilled the expectations. Just do your bounty routine and dont expect too much. It will be more safe this way.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:50:18 AM

hoping too high will only make us lazy and lulled into hope that will eventually make me hurt,
suppose the bounty hunter is only a part-time job, if we expect the main income from the bounty then only a sense of disappointment is often obtained, because in many bounties the reality is not as expected.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:15:44 AM

Don't be easily tempted by the enormous allocation of funds. But you also have to do some research before deciding to join. Research is a huge step to avoiding fake projects. Moreover, now many IEO projects and we have to keep checking. The project must be active and you should check through the website and social media.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:17:54 AM

Putting expectations too high is not good because if it doesn't match what is expected it will hurt. Wise before following each bounty.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:25:30 AM

Putting expectations too high is not good because if it doesn't match what is expected it will hurt. Wise before following each bounty.
just enjoy every campaign we follow. if we are paid we are grateful, if not we can look for other campaigns. do not despair, because all jobs also have risks.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:35:25 AM

My advice is that you should not get your hopes too high even if the bounty allocation is not in the millions of dollars. If only we have the statistics, it would show that at least 90% of the bounties here in the altcoin section are failure. Moreover, it is not easy to hit that 10% legitimate projects. We just have to get our job of reviewing the projects high in order to end up getting paid for all our efforts.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:05:27 AM

I agree with you, I always join in the bounty campaign that only good project.
Although , it give medium of allocation , I still join it.
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:08:43 AM

my opinion, you are right. so many project have that contained long time and finish after quickly bitcoin user don't get coin. then bitcoin user just wait for get coin and hopeless. if get coin don't get hopefull market prices. so i think short time small project is good. i acknowledge that big amount investment can make rich, if can take big risk. so if you can take long time patience big invest can make rich  and change life.
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:34:15 AM

Totally agree on this, a lot of bounties scamed me on the past, and specially during the last year, most of them did not even paid me back. But, we learnt the lesson from this, and i think that all the guys that participated in those campaigns are never going to repeat the same mistakes.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:22:45 AM

That is really good thinking and I agree about this matter. In 2018, most of the project was unsuccessful and some project was a scam. Very few projects complete their campaign successfully. On the other hand, most of the token price becomes very low after the listing exchange. So don't get your hopes too high about bounty project.

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 06:58:39 AM

Thank you very much.. I'm just glad I'm not the only one seeing things this way.. lately bounties with very high allocations are mainly wash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: