Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: exchanges pln/btc or altcoins  (Read 168 times)
cered (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:51:15 AM

Can anyone recommend me a reliable cryptocurrency exchange pln/btc or altcoins?
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:09:18 AM

Maybe you should check BitBay or CoinDeal? Personally, I like CD, they have great variety of cryptocurrencies. I consider it as a really professional and reliable. Now, this is a great moment to register because CoinDeal have a giveaway and you can have CDL Tokens for free. If you want to know more about CD - here is the article about its current actions.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:40:48 AM

If you are referring to PLNCoin then according to CoinMarketCap, it's only tradable on YoBit which is an exchange that I wouldn't suggest for anyone.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:08:42 AM

I also don't see any PLN on CMC.

If it's PLNC, I don't think you have any choice other than what @omegastarscream mentioned. This is like a dead coin. I would have suggested to reach out to them on their social media or cs, but I also can't find any.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 09:20:57 AM

I presume this coin/token isn't listed on Coinmarketcap yet that's why you're asking this question as almost everyone can search for exchange, listed tokens/coins on Coinmarketcap are tradable at. Since some projects have similar coin/token tags, can you give us the full name of the project for better assistance also is it a coin or token?.

Although if it's the coin @OmegaStarScream is referring to then i second his suggestion. Adding to what he has said, there's no market activity in the last 24hrs for that particular coins and from CMC volume history same thing can be said for other days, possibilities are PLNcoin is a shitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
matt7

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:44:11 AM

Maybe you should check BitBay or CoinDeal? Personally, I like CD, they have great variety of cryptocurrencies. I consider it as a really professional and reliable. Now, this is a great moment to register because CoinDeal have a giveaway and you can have CDL Tokens for free. If you want to know more about CD - here is the article about its current actions.

CoinDeal is fine, I really enjoy it because there are coins which aren't available on other exchanges e.g. Futurocoin, also these tokens are great opportunity to encourage new users to CD
JNvak

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:49:55 AM

CoinDeal is fine, I really enjoy it because there are coins which aren't available on other exchanges e.g. Futurocoin, also these tokens are great opportunity to encourage new users to CD

also, it is a perfect time to join coindeal, since they are giving their users free coindeal tokens
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:48:42 PM

LOL that was well played shillers. Three of us were serious in helping out but you only created this thread with the objective of shilling coindeal. A quick look at all your post history suggests your accounts are all related to that exchange.
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:45:05 PM

Important question: are you new in this? if you ask such question then I assume you are.
First you should do some research about trading and whole cryptocurrency industry. It's more complicated then you might think. Check some subreddits, especially r/BitcoinBeginners, they should be useful for you.
If you are referring to PLNCoin then according to CoinMarketCap, it's only tradable on YoBit which is an exchange that I wouldn't suggest for anyone.
I assume that OP is referring to PLN, a Polish national currency. and that's probably why people are writing about CoinDeal or BitBay here, cause this fiat is available on this exchanges
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:29:57 PM

I don't see it as well, maybe he is referring to PLC? but the closest one has been mentioned by Omega which has zero volume on yobit. These people are coming out with an altcoin that's very odd to most.

Asking questions that aren't clear but when there are people that's trying to help, they will never respond if their question has been answered and it did helped to their search. I hope these people will give value to those people that are trying to help.

cered (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:14:16 AM

Thanks for the answers, sorry for the silence
I've been looking for pln, polish fiat currency. I didn't know about existence of such thing like "PLN Coin", but it looks kinda shady for me. And I agree about YoBit, it doesn't look trustable

yeah, I know about both of them, there are very popular in Poland. But I've been looking for something besides them. I should precise it, sorry

Anyway, thanks for the help everyone
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: