Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Teaches Me New Patience And Experience!  (Read 1867 times)
gooseman334

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:22:59 AM

Yes it is true that patience and knowledge is very important in trading (and sometimes luck)
I followed some of Warren Buffet's advice and to be honest, it helps me a lot
especially the "Don't be a day trader" one Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:27:54 AM

Trading cryptocurrency requires a great deal of patience and experience as rightly said. To trade effectively, one needs to be watchful and make decisions swiftly because the market is highly volatile and profitable moves don't last for long. I believe that the persons that make substantial wealth from trading are those that are experienced or those that use bots for trading.
Trieuhai2406

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:36:00 AM

Yes it is true that patience and knowledge is very important in trading (and sometimes luck)
Really? I'm a newbie, can you teach me how to trade properly?
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:54:24 AM

a trader must have made mistakes at the outset and from that mistake they gained new experience. Recently I also lost money in trading and I realized that because I was impatient and greedy to sell at a higher price.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:42:23 PM

We have the perfect place for you traders, you're insight and opinions would be very welcome in the Anchor telegram traders group, Feel free to join and share your tips, advice and experience - https://t.me/anchortrading
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:51:49 PM

Trading is one aspect of crypto I have tried so hard to learn. Thanks to a friend who now guides and teaches me some of the trading terms like support and resistance. Definitely, trading requires so much patience and the heart to bear losses as well cos its not always all about gain.
D.Cap
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:04:25 PM

Trading is becoming easier with new instruments like tradingview for charts and analysis or BSHORT for shorting Bitcoin.
gooseman334

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:55:33 AM

Warrent Buffet? I thought what he's doing and what we are doing are different  Huh correct me if im wrong  Grin

Even though us and him are not doing the same thing, we could learn a thing or 2 from him. Cause, after all, we are all investors, aren't we?
envantio

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:12:42 AM

We have the perfect place for you traders, you're insight and opinions would be very welcome in the Anchor telegram traders group, Feel free to join and share your tips, advice and experience - https://t.me/anchortrading
Thanks for the helpful info, I would join and learn a lot from experienced traders  Grin
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:22:39 AM

You are very right, trading teaches everyone patience,  for you to be successful as a trader, patience should be your number one virtue. With patience you can succeed in trading else you panic sell and when you do that, you sell at a loss.while with patience you control your emotions and hold.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:29:57 AM

Trading and patience does not go in one line or in parallel. Surprised to see that trading is teaching patience. Would love to see more explanation.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:39:09 PM

Thanks for the helpful info, I would join and learn a lot from experienced traders  Grin
Indeed, you're very welcome to join,
Its a new community, so feel free to invite your crypto friends too, We are hoping to develop some real conversations about crypto trading.
acoco

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:02:43 PM

You are very right, trading teaches everyone patience,  for you to be successful as a trader, patience should be your number one virtue. With patience you can succeed in trading else you panic sell and when you do that, you sell at a loss.while with patience you control your emotions and hold.
this year, hold clearly did not justify itself, except for bitcoin, hold did not work anywhere, binance coins only if you can still see
vivabux

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:33:41 PM

this year, hold clearly did not justify itself, except for bitcoin, hold did not work anywhere, binance coins only if you can still see
Hold did not bring any good if we are talking about most of those Alts around except for Bitcoin and some moving Alts but entirely there's no healthy business for a while, unlike when everything was good then you can easily pick project to support and wait till that particular coin to bring some decent momentum and give a much bigger valuation.
Now it’s a very difficult situation, when within 5 minutes the exchange rate can fly by 5 percent, then minus or plus, a real war, and it’s difficult to concentrate the right portfolio of coins

MOONDEFI