Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRT] Certurium || a digital asset engineered for the ages  (Read 1655 times)
vitimers (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:27:10 AM

OP should be updated with details on the Argentum's specifications: block rewards, block structure, and block reward halving points. They are basics for investors and stakers/ miners.

Thanks for the input Smiley I updated block reward, mining time and halving points under the tab Optimizations over Bitcoin.
Also, you can now see the blockchain explorer all the way at the bottom
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:22:49 PM

OP should be updated with details on the Argentum's specifications: block rewards, block structure, and block reward halving points. They are basics for investors and stakers/ miners.

Thanks for the input Smiley I updated block reward, mining time and halving points under the tab Optimizations over Bitcoin.

It's still on these exchanges that you could add to the OP.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ARG/BTC

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ARG/
zoneterror

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:44:47 AM

RPCPORT HuhHuh

Please google bitcoin.conf Smiley

Why ? ThaT's Argentum-NT, not bitcoin.

RPCPORT of Bitcoin is already used ..... by BITCOIN ! ....
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:09:37 AM

The markets that you are referring to are not trading Argentum NT but Argentum. Agnt is a fork of Argentum Smiley
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:16:26 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 09:02:36 AM by vitimers

The listing has finally happened and you can find the market on NovaExchange at https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_AGNT/  Cheesy
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:20:04 AM

RPCPORT HuhHuh

Please google bitcoin.conf Smiley

Why ? ThaT's Argentum-NT, not bitcoin.

RPCPORT of Bitcoin is already used ..... by BITCOIN ! ....

The file name is the same, you can set it up like so:  ~/.argentumntcoin/bitcoin.conf
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:10:21 PM

The markets that you are referring to are not trading Argentum NT but Argentum. Agnt is a fork of Argentum Smiley

Sorry, I thought it was a rebranding, not a fork.
cryptovinny10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:50:45 AM

Is this a new ARG (Argentum) / SWAP or not?
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:33:59 AM

Hi,

Can anyone compile a windows wallet please?

or help me compile on Ubuntu 16.04... i am a complete linux novice, and cannot get it to compile, it says something like recompile with -fPIC, and thet us/bin/ld erros
No idea
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:21:38 PM

Is this a new ARG (Argentum) / SWAP or not?

This a Argentum hard fork. The old chain is still live and tradeable
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:24:31 PM

Hi,

Can anyone compile a windows wallet please?

or help me compile on Ubuntu 16.04... i am a complete linux novice, and cannot get it to compile, it says something like recompile with -fPIC, and thet us/bin/ld erros
No idea

Common mistake with ubuntu compilation is that one forgets to pass --disable-shared to ./configure. Let me know if that works and else you can send me details to your problem via dm
mony68

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:35:51 PM

Dev, why are you modestly silent about the size of the premine? Say no shy. Well, how much is 2-5 million or more? Grin
Maybe then we will believe in the value of your coin. And we will understand why the reward to miners is only 0.1AGNT
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:11:46 PM

Dev, why are you modestly silent about the size of the premine? Say no shy. Well, how much is 2-5 million or more? Grin
Maybe then we will believe in the value of your coin. And we will understand why the reward to miners is only 0.1AGNT

22'222'222 coins were generated in the AGNT genesis block
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/agnt/block.dws?0.htm
Every ARG was then credited in a 1:1 ratio on the new blockchain. The rest is to be given to a foundation to ensure the long term development and support of the coin.
If you've got any other question, just let me know  Smiley
spitz0rz

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:22:12 AM

So you basically premined more than 10 000 000 coin, which is close to 50% of total supply on a 6 years old coin.......
And you even added staking on top of that............................
Total scam
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:41:22 PM

So you basically premined more than 10 000 000 coin, which is close to 50% of total supply on a 6 years old coin.......
Total scam

Every coin that has been premined will go into development and support of Argentum NT. The foundation that I have mentioned will be completely transparent about any movement in funds. Regarding staking, I don't know why you would assume that we've added any staking functionality. The blockchain consensus is reached by proof of work
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:56:35 PM

Total scam

Every coin that has been premined will go into development and support of Argentum NT. The foundation that I have mentioned will be completely transparent about any movement in funds. Regarding staking, I don't know why you would assume that we've added any staking functionality. The blockchain consensus is reached by proof of work

Dude stop bs 50% haha.

There is already enough cryptocurrencies.
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:45:22 AM

Total scam

Dude stop bs 50% haha.

There is already enough cryptocurrencies.

I agree.
In fact there are too many cryptocurrencies, many of them abandoned projects.
We are planning ahead and setting aside enough funds to develop our vision. These funds - that belong to the foundation, not to the developers - will benefit every holder of Argentum NT. Anybody who realizes how much of a difference a strong development backbone makes, is not going to mind a high premine.
coltmerg420

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:54:33 PM

Argentum NT

Introduction

Argentum NT is a fork of Argentum, which was conceived in 2013 as a rare commodity with the explicit goal of long term value apreciation. Today this purpose is being further refined for indefinite wealth storage – a digital asset engineered for the ages.

Argentum NT's parameters have been optimized to make it ideal for long term investments. It is important to understand that this is not an issued token but a decentrally mined cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. A purely peer-to-peer, decentralized digital store of value building upon Bitcoin, optimizing its paramaters and implementing technological components to leverage the blockchains advantages and cutting its disadvantages out.

The Perception of Bitcoin as a Transactional Currency

From its inception by Satoshi Nakamoto – whoever that might be – Bitcoin was intended to be (and was also positioned as) a transactional currency. Bitcoin was invented as a censorship free, trustless, decentralized peer to peer money. During all these years since the first Bitcoin transaction on January 3rd, 2009 the Bitcoin community fostered the image of Bitcoin as a new global currency.
However, as more and more people realize that Bitcoin might not be a great transactional currency, investors could also lose confidence in Bitcoin as an investment asset. Even though some observers have dubbed Bitcoin “Gold 2.0” one has to admit that Bitcoin is not ideally positioned as a pure investment coin.
Argentum NT was never positioned as a peer to peer money. From its beginnings it was designed purely as a digital asset.

Optimizations over Bitcoin

• Total number of coins is approximately 22'500'000
  • Replacing the SHA256 hashing algorithm used in mining with the NeoScrypt algorithm
  • Implementation of the T3 difficulty adjustment algorithm to prevent massive swings in difficulty
  • Block adaptations
    • Initial block-reward of 0.1 new coin per block
    • On average, one block is mined per minute
    • Block halvings happen every 2'100'000 blocks, which is about every four years
    • Block maturation occurs after 100 confirmations

Difficulty adjustment algorithm

Bitcoin’s difficulty adjustment algorithm is executed only once every 2016 blocks. While this works sufficiently well for Bitcoin where the hashing power experiences only minor fluctuations relative to the total hashing power, this is a big issue for Altcoins where typically the total hashing power is low. A sudden increase in hashing power causes a high block rate leading to a much higher coin inflation than intended. A sudden drop in hashing power prolongs the time required to mine a new block by factors causing users to wait for transaction confirmations for an unexpected amount of time which lowers the user’s trust in such a system. Consequently, it’s crucial to select an algorithm that adjusts the mining difficulty with respect to the changing hashing power. The Argentum NT team implemented the T3 difficulty adjustment algorithm in C++ on top of Argentum NT Core to offer the solution to this problem.

Current goals

• In the near future, you will be able to lock your coins for a specified amount of time via an app

Website

https://argentum-nt.com/

Community

Exchanges

Chain Explorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/agnt/

Github

Neoscrypt whitepaper

http://phoenixcoin.org/archive/neoscrypt_v1.pdf

All the exchanges that are listed are closing ..Is there going to be anther listed i can run 1 th/s on this coin ?
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 06:30:08 AM

You can mine ArgentumNT at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURAGNTWALLET> -p c=AGNT,mc=AGNT

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=AGNT

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
vitimers (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:41:09 PM

Certurium

Dear Argentum NT Community,
Argentum NT has been rebranded to Certurium. You will have to install the newest version of the full node, because a soft fork has taken place which incorporates various improvements and recalibrations to the protocol at https://github.com/Certurium/certurium/releases/tag/v0.18.0.5
You will be able to find the website at Certuriumcoin.com.
Trading continues as usual Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: