Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading is a big challenge.  (Read 1729 times)
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:24:06 PM

Even with leading experts, investing in Bitcoin still carries many risks. Without enough knowledge I think that you should keep Bitcoin long, daily transactions are difficult.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanimis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:43:23 PM

Greetings everyone. And as for you, do you guys only consider trading or other options as well?
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:44:33 PM

Greetings everyone. And as for you, do you guys only consider trading or other options as well?

Evening vanimis. What exactly do you mean by other options? Sorry, don't fully get your question
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:46:54 PM

Evening vanimis. What exactly do you mean by other options? Sorry, don't fully get your question

I mean some other ways of getting profit besides trading. Like just holding or, let's say, mining
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:48:31 PM

I mean some other ways of getting profit besides trading. Like just holding or, let's say, mining

Oh, I see. Well, I would say that much depends on experience in here. And you know, mining and trading also requires higher knowledge than just holding, from my point of view
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:52:14 PM

Oh, I see. Well, I would say that much depends on experience in here. And you know, mining and trading also requires higher knowledge than just holding, from my point of view

And as for you, have you ever tried mining?
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:52:55 PM

And as for you, have you ever tried mining?

Yes, I have. And that's why I am saying that much depends here. For example, another thing that matters is equipment, different costs etc
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:54:54 PM

Yes, I have. And that's why I am saying that much depends here. For example, another thing that matters is equipment, different costs etc

And where have you been buying equipment? Any recommendations you can give here?
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:00:14 PM

And where have you been buying equipment? Any recommendations you can give here?

Sure! I was using globe.fullset.org. Guys are having a truly wide range of devices available, have a look
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:00:19 PM

Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. Get a fast profit, but loss can be in seconds. Huh

In the last few days Bitcoin has started to increase sharply. And most of the Altcoin top goes up. CEO of Galaxy Digital, a crypto merchant bank, Michael Novogratz, said, the price of bitcoin will increase many times over the next 18 months.

But we see today's prices are falling. Is this only temporary?

The volatile nature of cryptocurrency is why it's never an ideal investment, lack of regulation place an important role in the upwards and downwards movement of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin can only attain mass adoption when regulation comes along and this will be when the price becomes stable.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
vanimis

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:01:01 PM

Sure! I was using globe.fullset.org. Guys are having a truly wide range of devices available, have a look

Sure, will have a look at them shortly, cause so far sound more than attractive. Any particular devices to have a look at?
shurpall

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:04:50 PM

Sure, will have a look at them shortly, cause so far sound more than attractive. Any particular devices to have a look at?

My own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17. But of course, have a look at other solutions as well to choose the one that suits you the best
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:10:25 PM

The volatile nature of cryptocurrency is why it's never an ideal investment, lack of regulation place an important role in the upwards and downwards movement of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin can only attain mass adoption when regulation comes along and this will be when the price becomes stable.

What? Don't you know volatility is a trader's best friend. It is how they profit. If the price is just flat from weeks on end, no trader will make money. Regulation has nothing to do with mass adoption. In fact, most technologies get massively adopted first before regulation comes.

kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:17:42 PM

bitcoin trading is indeed a big challenge in terms of patience and carefulness in reading the market situation.profits are the target of all traders but reliable traders have techniques in trading so they often benefit from losses.Everyone certainly hopes bitcoin will increase from month to month.
airdropdude

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:25:20 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 05:55:30 AM by airdropdude

Very big challenge. And these days, Bitcoin is very volatile.
Traders need to be 100% vigilant and have patience. You just the to understand the asset which is not easy  Wink
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:32:51 PM

bitcoin trading is indeed a big challenge in terms of patience and carefulness in reading the market situation.profits are the target of all traders but reliable traders have techniques in trading so they often benefit from losses.Everyone certainly hopes bitcoin will increase from month to month.
trading with bitcoin is not a problem at all. the problem is your risk management. if you lose money and don’t earn then you need to change your strategy

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:03:40 PM

Those who trade on bitcoin, most especially now would have seen and can confirm how volatile it is. I try to imagine those who buy from the last pump. Such people would have been dumped on and that means that they are losing.
However, some of them are long term investors, who do not mind what the price is now. They believe that it has the possibility of rising in future.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:06:59 PM

To be honnest with you I gave up understanding BTC... it is a small heavy manipulated market, so anything goes...
Trading any coin is a big challenge, in harder market conditions it is an exercise that is not suited for everyone... it takes a lot of time and knowledge...
some people seem to be born into it...  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:30:15 PM

Bitcoin was mentioned in the topic but I think he meant the top cryptocurrency coin and the trading challenge. Seeing the chat he posted who could have though Ethereum wont enjoy some ride when bitcoin dump just like last year. It is now difficult to multiply ones bitcoin with altcoins except with trading of bitcoin alone with a stable coin when it pumps. Lot of challenges but the wise still take some profits anyway

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:39:39 PM

Trading is a challaging job how get earn profits, this challenge we experience this current situation is very excited because of fast moving of price of bitcoib up and down by the way not only bitcoin is challenging is also the altcoins is so very difficult to predict and analyst the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: